[USO]An Interview With: Jelena Jankovic 0831

看板SRB-CRO作者 (duffy)時間14年前 (2010/09/01 11:34), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interviews/2010-08-31/ 201008311283284305511.html 短網址 http://tinyurl.com/27ma8x5 有影片 An Interview With: Jelena Jankovic Tuesday, August 31, 2010 An interview with: JELENA JANKOVIC THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. What happened out there today? 問:今天場上發生啥事? JELENA JANKOVIC: Um, it was a tough match. It was, you know, my first match here. For me, those first matches are always the toughest. It was really hot and windy. My opponent played really well. She was putting a lot of balls in the court. She didn't really make many mistakes, and I really had to work for every point. But I wasn't, you know, playing my best tennis. I was just, you know, trying to find my rhythm out there and trying to do my best to get through. I'm happy that I was able to get through this match. It was a really tough one for me JJ:就是場很難打的比賽。第一場比賽總是難搞。又很熱風又大,對手又打得好。 我也不是打出最佳球技。我只是試著找到我的節奏設法贏球。很高興贏了。 Q. It didn't look like you had a lot of enthusiasm. Was it difficult to keep grinding? 問:看起來你沒啥熱情。一直磨啊磨很辛苦? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah. I just said to myself, you know, There are days when you're not going to be feeling the ball, you're not going to be moving your feet. In those days, you just really have to fight and really have to try your best and give your maximum and try to get through these kind of matches. If you are able to do that, then it gives you a lot more confidence for the next round. JJ:對啊,我就告訴我自己總有你感覺不到球、移動不好的時候。這些天你必須 努力試著設法贏球。如果做得到,下一輪就會更有信心。 Q. But what about the confidence coming in here? It's been such a great summer. 問:那你到這裡的信心指數? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, I got injured. I twisted my ankle, and I was completely unprepared. I wasn't able to train. I was moving really badly. But that's the past now, and now I'm healthy. I'm just looking to build on my confidence. I've been training pretty hard the last two weeks or so. I hope that I can transfer, you know, what I have worked on the practice courts, that I can transfer to the matches. JJ:我扭了腳踝,我沒完全準備好,移動又不好。不過都過去了,我現在很健康 ,只是需要建立信心。過去兩禮拜訓練得很努力我想我可以把這些結果帶到比賽 場上。 Q. What was the heat like? 問:熱天感覺如何? JELENA JANKOVIC: It was pretty hot out there. But, you know, the conditions are the same for me as for my -- and for my opponent. So like I said, the conditions were, you know, tough. But I didn't really -- I didn't want to think about that. I just wanted to focus as much as I could on the match and play each point one point at a time. Luckily, I was able to win today. JJ:在場上很熱,不過對兩邊都一樣。不過我不去想,只專注在比賽上。很幸運 我今天可以贏球。 Q. How hot was it, and how did the heat compare with other hot matches? 問:和其他比賽比起來,今天熱度如何? JELENA JANKOVIC: It was pretty hot. I don't really know exactly how many degrees, but obviously, you know, it's not easy to play in these kind of conditions. But all you have to do -- you have to just try your best. JJ:就很熱,我不記得幾度了,不過在這種狀況打球不容易。不過就只能盡力。 Q. You've played in all the big stadiums around the world. Is the wind in Ashe the windiest, or where do you rank it? 問:你在世界各地的大場館打球。Ashe有最強的風嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: It's kind of you know, it's kind of swirling. You know, from one side the ball kind of flies, and then on the other side it just -- you know, your balls go short and it's tough. But it also kind of changes directions at times. So it's really important to move your feet and to really, you know, really be focused on the balls so that -- because I made a lot of errors today. I just, you know, there was some bad mistakes that I made, but, you know, I just tried to move on and stay positive and just, you know, play, you know, the best that I could on these kind of conditions. JJ:那有點像漩渦。在一邊球會飛,另一邊就會變短。然後又會隨時改變方向。 所以隨時準備移動和注意球很重要。我今天失誤很多,不過我只能盡力。 Q. What are your thoughts about your next opponent and what she's done with her career since she was a young player? 問:你對你下個對手有何看法? JELENA JANKOVIC: Who am I playing? JJ:會是誰? Q. Mirjana. 問:Mirjana JELENA JANKOVIC: Mirjana Lucic? You know, I didn't really look far in the draw. Um, I know her. We speak a lot in the locker rooms, and she's a nice girl. You know, I look forward to playing against her. I just want to play my tennis. But as far as for her things, I don't really get involved and I don't really know so much. It's, you know, personal things, so I don't, you know, get involved, because I don't really know, you know, much about her personal, you know, life JJ: Mirjana Lucic?我沒特別注意籤表。我們在球員休息室聊了很多,她是個好 女孩。我很期待和她比賽。我只想盡力打出自己的比賽。不過她的其他部分我就 不清楚了。 Q. Are you familiar though with her determination to overcome injuries and the types of injuries she's had? 問:你對她克服傷勢的決心或哪種傷清楚嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: No. All I know is that she's been doing well the last couple of months and she's playing well. She's came back on the tour and she's trying her best to get better. That's, you know, what I know. I think that's great for her. 問:不知道耶,我只知道過去幾個月她有很好的成績。她再度回到巡迴賽。我知道那 對她很棒。 Q. Do you remember her at Wimbledon in '99. 問:你記得她在99年的溫布頓嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: I don't know. Was I playing at that time? I don't know. When did I become pro? 問:我不知道耶,我那時跟誰比賽,我哪? Q. Do you remember anything about it, if you weren't? 問:你記得任何事嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: To be honest, I know that she made semifinals, but I don't think I watched it. 問:老實說,我知道她打進四強,可是我應該沒看。 Q. Do you come into this tournament this year or any of the Slams this year with the same outlook that you've had, say, for the last four or five years, yes, I can still win of one of these things? 問:你來到USO有覺得可以贏嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yes, I believe I can do it. It's just a matter of believing in myself and having the confidence, and, as well, doing the right things on the court. Because I really want to, you know, kind of get my tennis to another level. I know I can do that, because if I'm able to do it in the practice, I have to do it in the matches, as well. So my goal for the next match will be to, you know, go after my shots, play with more confidence. Today I was a little bit nervous, which is normal. I haven't played many matches on hard courts. It was my first match here at the Open, so I just was a bit nervous. Hopefully in the next match I will be better. JJ:我相信我可以做到,那只是我要不要相信自己,在場上做對的事。因為我真 的想要讓我更上一層樓。我知道我可以做到。下一場比賽的目標是打好每一球, 更有信心。今天我有點緊張,那很正常,因為我最近沒在硬地打很多比賽。這是 我在美網的第一場比賽,所以有點緊張。希望下一場會更好。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.13.117.123

09/01 12:26, , 1F
第一題"唱"上
09/01 12:26, 1F
※ 編輯: duffy 來自: 163.13.117.123 (09/01 13:16)

09/01 13:17, , 2F
無聊比賽的無聊賽訪原來還是有人認真看XD
09/01 13:17, 2F

09/01 14:15, , 3F
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
09/01 14:15, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1CVScxoo (SRB-CRO)