Novak Djokovic 2010杜拜冠軍賽後訪問

看板SRB-CRO作者 (Paddington Bear)時間14年前 (2010/03/02 00:54), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
N. DJOKOVIC/M. Youzhny7-5, 5-7, 6-3 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I know. It's the serve. I know. 我知道,問題在於發球,我知道。 Q. Well done, Novak. You got the job done eventually but it took a heck of a long time, didn't it? 做的好,Novak。你最終還是完成了它,但花了點時間。 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, look, obviously this tournament I don't allow myself to win in straight sets except the first round, you know. Even though when I can finish the job in two sets, I still want to play, you know. Thinking about people who bought tickets and want to stay a bit longer, and I really don't know what's going on (laughing). 在這場賽事中,我一直沒讓自己輕鬆的獲勝,第一輪除外,即使我有機會可以直落二拿下 。我就是還想繼續打吧,想到大家買票進來看會希望待久一點,哈,我其實也不知道發生 什麼事了。 But, generally, it took a lot of energy for me. Stopping and playing, and coming back and then again stopping the match last night because of the rain. As I was saying, if we continued last night, I think I had much better chances to get the job done in two sets. I felt really well on the court, hitting the ball, feeling relaxed. Today I was really nervous before the match, during the match for no reason. You could see my frustrations when I lost the break at 4-All. 不過整體來說,這比賽花了我不少的精力。暫停又繼續,又再次暫停。如果昨晚比賽可以 繼續的話,我相信自己較有機會直落二拿下,昨天擊球感覺很好,很放鬆。今天比賽開始 前我就很緊張,比賽過程中也沒有理由的很緊張,在4:4的時候我沒拿下那個破發,你可 以看到我是多麼的挫敗。 But, you know, again, I think more or less a very similar story from the past matches here in this tournament. I am down in the match and basically on the verge of losing the match but still coming back, fighting through. Winning the tournament in any way it's a huge success. I know what are my holes in the game, let's call it in this way. The disadvantages, the elements in my game that weren't working for me throughout the week. I'm well aware of my serve and everything, you know. It's a very mental game. People don't realize how much tension you have to go through throughout the match, ups and downs, highs and lows. And it's all part of the game. It's not easy. So I will try to look on the positive side of everything. And I am playing Davis Cup now. And after Indian Wells, Miami, I'm sure with the proper rest and good work, good practices, everything will come to normal. 但就像大家都知道的,在這之前的幾場比賽也像是這樣,在快要輸球的時候回神,並且撐 過獲勝。不管如何拿下這賽事對我還是很大的成功。我知道我比賽的漏洞 - 對,就是漏 洞,我知道我的弱點,我比賽中無法好好展現的部份,我很清楚自己的發球和所有的一切 問題,這是很心理的比賽,大家不知道在比賽過程中會有多緊張,一些不穩或時好時壞都 是比賽的一部份,這很不容易。所以我試著正面看待所有事情,我即將要出戰台維斯盃, 再來是IW和邁阿密,我確定只要我有適當的休息和好好加強練習,所有的一切會恢復正常 的。 Q. So what does it mean to successfully defend the title? 所以終於成功衛冕對你來說有什麼意義? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, it means the whole world to me. Of course there are always people who are saying he can't do it. He can't do it. But I'm playing for myself, and this is another success in my career that I wasn't able to make in the last two years. But now, finally, I did it, and it's a big relief. So in the future I just hope I'll make a couple more of those. 對我來說意義可大呢!當然會有些人說: 他辦不到的,他辦不到的。但我為我自己而打, 這是我職業生涯另外一項成功,是我過去兩年一直沒辦法辦到的事。而現在,我終於完成 了它,如釋重負。希望將來還能完成更多的衛冕成功。 Q. But that's a fact that you've admitted that you've not played your best tennis this whole week and still come out defending the title. Does that give you a big boost for the rest of the season? 你剛剛自己也承認了這週沒有打出自己最好的狀態,但依然完成了這項衛冕,這是否激勵 了你接下來的賽季表現? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: It does, actually. You know, confidence-wise it's a big boost because I believe in myself, you know. Even when I play bad, I know I have the abilities some -- well, if you want to call it reserve or secret weapons, you know -- running all over the court, trying to fight and play the right shots. Try to look and wait patiently for the chances from my opponent that have been given to me and then use them. Today was another good example of how much I believe in myself and how much I fight till the end. So I'm really happy that this is one of the advantages in my game, I guess. 當然,就信心層面來看的話,這讓我更為相信自己。即使在我打的很糟的時候,我相信自 己,知道自己有這個能力可以在場上跑,試著繼續戰鬥和打出對的球。試著耐心等待對手 給的機會然後拿下它。今天又是一個很好的例子,我相信自己也持續戰鬥到最後,很開心 這是我比賽中的優點之一。 Q. How were the conditions, Novak? It was blustery and cool last night, dark. And then today, baking hot and calm. 那場上的狀況如何呢?昨晚風很大又冷又黑,而今天熱也沒什麼風。 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Very different conditions. I was saying before after my second round against Troicki when I won in three sets. I played my first set in the night, next one in the day, and next two in the night as well. And now half night, half day, very different. I think this is one of the tournaments where you feel the conditions change most. I think in my opinion, my case, the ball travels so fast during the day, it's incredible. It's like ten times faster than during the night. It's much less control during the day, so it's frustrating. It's frustrating. But you've got to get used to it, you know. It's not only for me, it's for my opponent the same thing. Just happy to get the win out of this weekend, yeah. 場上狀況真的很不同,在我對上Troicki三盤獲勝的時候我就說過了,我第一場比賽是晚 上,第二場比賽是白天,下兩場又是晚上,而這次一半晚上一半白天,真的很不同。這賽 事是巡迴賽中天氣變化最大的其中一個,就我自己的意見來說,白天球速快很多,比晚上 快十倍吧,很驚人。所以在白天比較難控制球,很讓人沮喪,不過你就是要習慣它,不只 是我,我的對手也是,很開心這週末拿下了冠軍。 Q. Did that contribute to the alarming miss you had when it was looking like 4-3, and you had that forehand down the line? 就像在4:3的時候,有一個讓人擔憂的失誤,你擊出了很深的正拍? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Oh, yeah. I was it was a little bit windy and the ball came to my body and surprised me a little bit. It was quite makeable shot. I had the whole court on the right side open and I missed it. Then he regained the mental control over the match. He broke me and broke back and broke again. You know, a lot of ups and downs in the match. Throughout the whole tournament there were a lot of ups and downs. When you look at it overall, I think that's what makes you stronger, you know. It's easy when you win straight sets and you say wow I played unbelievable. Everything is working well. But when you're not playing well and then you're winning and finding the way to win against your opponent, I think that's a big event. 喔,對,那時候有風,那球直接朝我身體過來,我有點嚇到,我失掉了那球,然後他重新 振作掌握了比賽,他破了我的發球局,我破回,再破一次。整場比賽很起伏,這週賽事都 很起伏。如果整體來看,我覺得這會讓人更強壯,當你輕鬆獲勝的時候,可以說自己打的 很出色,所有的技術都表現的很好,而當你打的不好,不過還是找到方法贏了對手,這才 是最重要的。 Q. You struggled a lot this week with your serve. Have you changed something in your move? Maybe especially when your racquet is down? 你這週發球很掙扎,你針對自己的動作有做任何改變嗎? 特別是在你的球拍放下的時候? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, yeah, I know. It has changed. The problem is that there's too many things, and too many people saying a lot of things. It all affects mentally and a lot of side factors. As I said, very mental game. I'm still trying to get back to the old serve and old move. It takes time I guess, you know. But when you're playing matches day after day and you don't have time one day to really relax and focus on the practice and the serve -- I didn't have time, you know. Every day since Monday I have played a match. So I will try to work until Friday when I have my first Davis Cup match, try to work a little bit more. I'm sure it's going to come back, you know. It's not a huge problem. It's just mental. It's nothing I didn't change a whole lot. 是,我知道發球改變了。問題在於有太多事情、有太多人說了很多。然後影響了心理和一 些連帶的因素,就像我剛說的,這是很心理的比賽。 我還在努力找回以往的發球跟移位,需要一點時間。不過當你每天都要比賽,很難找出時 間真的很放鬆的練習發球,我沒有時間,從禮拜一開始每天都有比賽。所以我會試著在台 維斯盃開打前努力這部份,希望可以有些成果。我很確定發球狀況會回來的,不是很大的 問題,只是心理的因素,我沒有改變很多。 Q. You spoke about your evolution in your game. What are the other points that you think you're changing over the year? 你提到你球技的進展,有沒有其他哪些部份你覺得在過去這一年有所改變? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I don't want to make any radical changes in my game, because I think my game is quite good for the top level. What I changed lately is some variation in my game, like slice and change of pace which I think I'm doing much better now, and I have more options in the game, of course, net play. You know, I have been working with of course a new member of our team, Todd Martin, on that and it has been working well. I feel well when I step in the court and just use the opportunities to go to the net. Of course sometimes it's not successful, but most of the times even in the matches you can see the stats, I was quite successful on the net. So that's what I have to use more, you know, in order to save the energy. 我不想做劇烈的改變,因為我覺得自己目前的比賽還不錯的維持在頂尖之列,而我最近有 的改變就是多了些變化在比賽中,像是切球和改變步伐,我想這些到目前為止我的表現是 不錯的,現在我的比賽有較多技術上的變化,當然還有網前的技巧,我和Todd Martin的 合作,目前成果也還不錯,在場上我就是利用機會來到網前。當然有時候不太成功,但大 部分時候,你看數據,我在網前表現是不錯的。這也是為什麼我常來到網前,一方面也是 為了節省一點體力。 Q. You said on court you'd definitely be back. Presumably it could be a hat trick of titles here? 你在場上說你一定會再回來,有想過可能在這裡連續三次冠軍? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, look, I can't make a promise because you never know what's going to happen next year. But the way things stand right now I will ensure if everything goes right with my health I will be back. Because the people here are just fantastic, friendly, and they make me feel and my team so comfortable. We are very relaxed. Of course when you are off court so relaxed and you have an enjoyable time, you perform well on the court. 明年會發生什麼還不知道,所以我也不敢保證。但如果我的健康沒問題,一切都沒問題的 話,我一定會再回來,因為這裡的人很棒、友善,讓我和我的團隊都感到很自在放鬆,在 場外如果能很自在享受,當然在場上就會表現的好。 Q. We are local media of the Emirates. We'd like to give you the new nickname, Dubai-o-vic. What do you think? 這裡的當地媒體說要跟你一個新的暱稱:Dubai-o-vic,你覺得如何? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Dubai-o-vic, okay. Another one, why not? 好啊,另外一個暱稱,為什麼不? Q. I was wondering if you're still involved in the TV project about the life of King Alexander of Serbia? 你現在還有要繼續參加塞爾維亞國王Alexander一生的電視演出嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, unfortunately right now it's no good because I have no time, and the project didn't work out well. So it's suspended for some time. We'll see. My tennis career is my priority right now. But of course it would be a big honor to play such an important historical person of Serbia. 不, 很遺憾現在不是很好的時機,因為我也沒有時間,這計畫也還沒完全確定,可能會延 遲一些時間。所以要在看看。目前網球是我的優先考量,但能獲得這個邀約演出塞爾維亞 歷史上最重要的人物是一個很大的榮耀。 Q. But you've got a role in Ironman 2? Is it true? 你本來在鋼鐵人2中也有一個角色? 是真的嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, I got offered. But, again, my time, my schedule, so... 是的,我有收到邀約,但因為我的時間和賽程,所以… -- 還沒正式踏入演藝圈,為啥就有兩個演出邀約 XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.112.1 ※ 編輯: yittahung 來自: 218.170.112.1 (03/02 01:05)

03/02 01:13, , 1F
酷耶鋼鐵人
03/02 01:13, 1F

03/02 05:20, , 2F
強烈建議應該去演一下鋼鐵人 反正場上也在演劇場
03/02 05:20, 2F

03/02 08:34, , 3F
幹嘛不演鐵人啦 退一個兩比賽換鐵人很值得啊XDD
03/02 08:34, 3F

03/02 10:04, , 4F
期待Nole鋼鐵人 XDDD
03/02 10:04, 4F