[Ana's Diary]Training in California

看板SRB-CRO作者 (duffy)時間14年前 (2010/02/28 11:15), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.anaivanovic.com/diary/training-california Training in California Posted on Feb 26th 2010 I’m currently training in California with my new coach Heinz Gunthardt. Things are going well: I am learning a lot from him, and I’m feeling more confident about my game. 在加州和新教練Heinz Gunthardt進行訓練。 The timing of the New York exhibition couldn’t be any better, considering that we have just started working together: it gives us the opportunity to try some things out in a serious setting, but one that is not as pressured as a tournament. After the New York exhibition it’s not too long before the two big tournaments in Indian Wells and Miami begin, and Heinz will be there too. After those events we will evaluate our work together and decide where to go from there. Hopefully it will be long-term. 會在紐約表演賽和印地安泉及邁阿密比賽後決定是否和新教練長期合作。 I’ve been practising hard and haven’t done anything especially interesting in the evenings. I was very eager to get back onto the practice court as soon as my injury cleared up, and we haven’t wasted any time, practising twice a day most days. 訓練很認真,所以晚上都不會出去玩。 (所以也戒了看高爾夫球賽?) We will monitor the health of my shoulder. We have to be careful, and it could influence how many tournaments I can enter in the next few months. I want to play more matches, but I must manage it properly. 要注意肩傷免得影響比賽。 I’ve been doing a lot of reading lately. My manager’s parents gave me a great gift last year: the Amazon Kindle. It’s an electronic device on which you can read books. It’s perfect for me: I can just download all the books I want, wherever I am, instead of going to bookstores to buy them. It’s very convenient. During this trip I have been reading Monica Seles’ autobiography, “Getting a grip”. I find it fascinating to find out more about what she was going through during her extraordinary career, with many ups and downs on and off the court. 經紀人的爸媽送了Kindle。 最近看了Monica Seles自傳“Getting a grip。 There are many good steakhouses in this area and we’ve been going quite often. I am here with Heinz, my fitness trainer Damian and also my mom. But most nights I just take it easy with room service, as I prefer to save my energy considering that our practice sessions are quite intense. 附近很多好的牛排館,不過為了保留體力晚上還是吃room service居多。 在一起的有教練,體能訓練員跟媽媽。 I hope to have time for some shopping in New York, but I'm not sure as it will be a hectic trip! 希望有時間在紐約血拼,不過行程很忙不確定。 Love Ana -- 簡譯結束 當最近狀況更新用好了 有陣子新官網整頁沒一條消息跟網球有關實在有點倒胃 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.25.229.172 ※ 編輯: duffy 來自: 114.25.229.172 (02/28 11:56)

02/28 22:09, , 1F
快點重回巔峰吧.....都快跌出30了.......
02/28 22:09, 1F

02/28 22:47, , 2F
難啦,我都覺得她差不多步入V娃的後塵了
02/28 22:47, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1BYT_KIf (SRB-CRO)