Nestor/Zimonjic Interview [Wimbledon Champion]

看板SRB-CRO作者 (囂張沒有落魄的久)時間15年前 (2009/07/06 22:43), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Nestor/Zimonjic Interview - 4 July Nestor/Zimonjic def. Bryan*2 76(7) 67(3) 76(3) 63 Q. Can you reflect on backing it up from last year? 衛冕感想? DANIEL NESTOR: Yeah, it's a great accomplishment. It's great to come back here. One of the first things I noticed was our name on the board, on the big plaque. Now we get it twice. It's obviously going to be special to come back next year and see that. 能夠回來真的太棒了,我看到牆上我們的名字,現在有兩次啦!能夠衛冕 看到自己的名字真是太好了! We played two solid finals. I thought we played pretty well from start to finish. Those guys are obviously a great team. You know, we both served really well, returned well when we had to. Nenad played great. It's great to be back as champions. 兩次的決賽我們都打得很穩定,從一開始到最後都是,對手都是很厲害的, 但我們總是有好的發球和回發球,當然我們也必須這樣作..Z大哥也打得超 好,衛冕成功好開心 Q. Nenad, what do you think? Z大哥,你覺得咧~ (好啦其實N小弟比較大,但他的臉好年輕喔~) NENAD ZIMONJIC: Like he said, you know, I'm not gonna repeat what he said. I just remember the scene last year, you know, the problems with the arms, you know, coming with two pregnant wives here holding hands on their bellies after we won the trophies. Now we have three kids. 我要重複他說的話了,唯一不同的是手的數目,因為之前是兩個孕婦來看球, 現在我們都有三個小孩了。 We took another picture. Like Daniel said, to see the names there, it's real special. It's always special to play on the Centre Court, a full stadium. I have to say this is the only place with such a big tradition, and the doubles is still very popular. 我們又拍了新的照片,就像他說的,又可以刻上同樣的名字,實在太特別了。 在中央球場打球一向是如此奇特,我必須要說這樣一個傳統賽事中,雙打也是 很受到歡迎的。 I have to say that I enjoyed it a lot, every moment, on the Centre Court. 每分每刻我都很享受! Q. After match point, Daniel, you threw your racquet into the stands. It's not the sort of thing you always do when you win, but... N小弟,你居把你的球拍扔給觀眾了,好像不是你的風格捏~(被Djo傳染?!) DANIEL NESTOR: No. I'm getting a new racquet for Davis Cup, so... 因為我在台維斯盃會得到新的球拍! I should have thrown them all there. 所以我才必須趕快在這裡丟掉他們啦XDDDD Q. Was this one different for you because of the opponent and because they were No. 1 ranked and because they've been a rival for you for years and years? 對上布萊恩兄弟是不是很特別呢,因為他們是前世界第一,且一直都是你們 多年來的對手 DANIEL NESTOR: Yeah, for sure. It's the biggest stage, like Nenad said, on Centre Court. A great crowd, we're playing our rivals for the last ten years with different partners. 當然,而且在這麼大的舞台上,就像Z大哥說的一樣,有這麼好的觀眾,我們 都已經爭戰多年了~ We've had so many tough matches against these guys. It's the first time we played them in a Grand Slam final. It's obviously special to beat them. You know, we've been the best team for the last 18 months. Last year we were No. 1. They've been No. 1 this year. So pretty much for the last 18 months, it's been back and forth. You know, five, six years before that they've been No. 1, so it's great to be able to play them on a big stage and be able to beat them. 我們跟他們打過蠻多場比賽,這是我們第一次跟他們在大滿貫決賽中碰頭。 更特別的是擊敗他們,你知道過去十八個月他們是世界第一,去年我們曾經 當過第一,在這十八個月來是很特別的,在這麼大的舞台上擊敗他們當然很好 Q. Why do you think you were able to break away in the last set? 你們為什麼最後一盤能破發呢 DANIEL NESTOR: We were the only team that was able to break serve. Once we got that break in the fourth set, you know, I wouldn't say we really kind of pulled away. There were some tight moments. 15-40, came up with some good serves. 我們是唯一有破發的一方,但其實他們也保住不少關鍵時刻危機。 I guess Nenad's two games after that were a little tight. But, you know, we both came through with big serves when we needed them. You know, the whole match we played well as a team. 也許Z大哥後來的兩局有點緊張,不過我們一直都有好的發球而且需要這個 武器,整個比賽我們很團結 Q. What would you say the difference was, just generally? 輸贏的關鍵在哪裡 DANIEL NESTOR: You know, in each tiebreaker, both teams were able that won the tiebreakers, were able to hit some pretty good returns, I think. That was the difference, finally getting some returns in play. 每個搶七裡面其實雙方都有機會,關鍵在於回發球吧 In the first set tiebreaker, I think actually Mike double faulted, which got us ahead. And then I can't really remember how we what did we win, 6-7 in the tiebreaker? He hit a great backhand; I hit a pretty good return, and Nenad followed it up with a great backhand from the baseline. 第一個搶七中靠對手雙誤而讓我們取得領先,6-7我們逆轉奪勝,我已經 忘記之前什麼時候在此情況下可以贏了。他打出很漂亮的反拍不過我回擊 的也不差,Z大哥也用很好的底線反拍回擊 I think they got ahead of us in the tiebreaker with some good returns. It was a tight point at 5-3. On Nenad's serve they played a great point. Then we got ahead of them in the third set breaker. 第二盤他們也是靠回發球奪勝 I had a pretty good return to go up two mini breaks. We played a good game to break Bob in the first game of the fourth. Nenad hit some good returns on good second shots, and then we just played well on serve. We came up with some big serves. 第三盤我們贏球因為我們回發球搶到兩個破發,第四盤又率先把握機會。Z大哥 在二發的接發上做得很好,再來就是靠發球了 Q. Duke of Kent say anything interesting to you? 肯特王子跟你們說了啥 (好像是女王的爸爸?!) DANIEL NESTOR: No. I don't think he knew who we were. He just watched the match. 他大概不認識我們,來看比賽而已吧 I'm just kidding. No, you know, it's special playing in front of the Royal family. I don't think that was the case last year. But, you know, the Bryans bring out a bigger crowd and a better audience. I think Ben Stiller was there, apparently. 好啦我開玩笑的,但能夠在皇室家族面前打比賽真的很棒,我不相信每年都有 這種好事,布萊恩兄弟也替我們帶來廣大的球迷,班史提樂好像也有來 It's nice to play a full match on NBC back home following it. I think last year they only showed two sets. It's a little more special this year. NBC願意轉播整場比賽真的很特別,今年才開始的 Q. You talked about during the tiebreak, it seemed that you guys were having a lot of trouble with Bob's serve, that he was really dominating. Then in the tiebreaker, you finally got to him. Was that maybe the turning point a little bit? 發球的時候你們拿包柏的發球沒辦法,可是搶七中好像逮住他了? DANIEL NESTOR: Well, yeah, I mean, in the tiebreaker, you know, the team that usually can get that one or two returns in play is gonna win the tiebreaker. We were able to do that in two out of the three tiebreakers better than they did. 在搶七的時候一兩球就決定勝負,所以我們必須要做到而且做得比對手好 You know, Bob's got a great serve. But I think Nenad serves just as well as he does, if not better. You know, I served better than Mike today. I think that was the difference probably. 差別就在於z大哥抵銷了包柏的發球強度,而我今天的表現比麥克好一點。 Q. Nenad, in the one game you were serving big all day. In one game you had three double faults, in the final game you had two double faults, but in the final game you had two aces to win it at the end. Were you just pumped and going for as much as you could? Z大哥,你用兩記ACE解決最後的麻煩,今天一局出現過3次雙誤,然後最 後一局又出現2次,今天發球很好但這是怎樣咧 NENAD ZIMONJIC: I mean, on grass, especially on this side where I was serving from, I think I was serving a little bit into the wind. Also, you know, at tight moments, like you said, it's all about small things. I'm glad I backed it up. You know, after a couple of double faults, I backed it up with great serves after that. So that was important. 在草地上發球就是我的武器,但有時候會被一些小事影響,像今天我有被風 干擾了一下,我很高興挺過去了,在我犯了幾次錯誤之後 I'm glad it wasn't the other way around. So, I mean, it's never easy when you have to serve for the match, for the title, you know. You know you're very close. You want to win. It's normal to get nervous and to be a little bit tight. 我很開心沒搞砸,最後一局的發球總是很難發,因為想要贏球就會緊張 But it's a great feeling, you know, when I hit that last serve and it was an ace. It was just amazing. 但當然很爽囉,尤其是最後一球打出去居然是ace,太酷了 And like Danny said, I mean, both finals, last year and this year, I have to say we played really well. We never lost our serves in those two matches. Both great opponents, tough opponents. I thought before coming to this final it's gonna be very tough and it's gonna be one or two points here or there, and that's exactly what happened. 很開心的是去年和今年的兩次決賽都沒被破發,對手也都打得很好 但我打進決賽之前我就心想會是很困難的比賽,會因為一兩分決定勝負。 You know, you have to take chances. I thought we came up with big second serves when it mattered, with bigger returns, and I think we deserved it, you know. It's a great, great really feeling, especially after that semifinals match where we were really in trouble, two sets to love down, 2 1 down.In the fourth set, a couple of breakpoints at 3 All. You know, we were very close to lose that match, so it's really great to finish like this. 我們必須把握機會,而且你知道我們準決賽差點輸給烏魚組,輸二贏三, 很有可能一下子就沒機會贏球,所以這個結果更加甜美 Q. Are you No. 1 again now officially? 你們是第一了嗎 DANIEL NESTOR: As a team. Not in the individual rankings. 我們是最好的拍檔,但排名不是 Q. Second title you won. 第二個大滿貫冠軍咧 DANIEL NESTOR: It's amazing. We started playing together to win Grand Slams. That's what we've done. Unfortunately, this year at the French Open I played a bad match in the semis. I thought we could have easily won that slam, too. 能夠贏得大滿貫總是不可思議,很可惜法網我準決賽打得很糟糕,不然也是 有望拿下冠軍 You know, we almost won the French last year. You know, our opponents were really hot in the final. Didn't give us much chance that day. 去年法網也是差一點點,對手實在太強大了 But, you know, the way we play together, we give ourselves a chance to win every tournament and every Grand Slam. We have a good chance of winning on every surface, I think, which is nice. 不過我們現在很好,還有很多機會拿下大滿貫,這是我覺得最棒的事 Q. I imagine your unbeaten streak now is 12 in Wimbledon. I imagine you're coming back for sure next year to defend. 溫布頓十二連勝,下次也要來衛冕喔 DANIEL NESTOR: Yeah, we'll be back. Be a year older. But I don't feel the age yet. I'm hoping that stays for a while. I feel my game is the same year after year. 對阿~但也老一歲,不過現在沒感受到年紀的壓力,每年我的比賽都是一樣的 I think it's easier to play doubles like this obviously than singles. I'm sure eventually there's going to be a time in my career where I'm gonna feel a little bit slower, but hopefully that doesn't come soon, so... 我想年紀對於雙打的影響應該會小於單打很多,雖然可能會速度變慢 但希望那天不要來得太快(為何最後那麼感傷阿~~~~~~) __________________________ 溫布頓賽後訪問就到此結束了 感謝我們有Z大哥和N小弟(塞爾維亞移民加拿大?!,收編為自己人XD)替我們留下冠軍 還算沒有留白 那希望以後大滿貫會有多一點賽訪可以翻譯(就是大家請加油) 雖然雙打沒有太多人關心 不過N小弟有點帥耶XDDDDD (收編的主因) -- No Joke , It's Djokovic http://www.flickr.com/photos/djokovic/sets/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/djokovic/collections/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.206.229

07/06 22:53, , 1F
Nestor老婆也是Serbian的樣子 收編下來沒關係的XD
07/06 22:53, 1F

07/06 23:08, , 2F
N小弟 XDDDDDD
07/06 23:08, 2F

07/06 23:38, , 3F
最近總是愛上已婚熟男XDDDD
07/06 23:38, 3F

07/07 12:57, , 4F
每個搶七裡面其實雙都都有機會 <-這句有點怪怪的XD
07/07 12:57, 4F
※ 編輯: tinybaby 來自: 58.114.210.135 (07/07 16:23)

07/07 16:23, , 5F
打錯了orz
07/07 16:23, 5F

07/09 16:58, , 6F
沒看錯的話肯特公爵是女王的堂弟~
07/09 16:58, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #1AKWrrA4 (SRB-CRO)