N Djokovic - Interview [Wimbledon QF]

看板SRB-CRO作者 (傷つくことは分かった)時間15年前 (2009/07/02 05:14), 編輯推噓11(1106)
留言17則, 10人參與, 最新討論串1/1
N Djokovic - 01 July 2009 Haas def. Djokovic 75 76(6) 46 63 Q. How would you assess your performance today? 今天的比賽........... NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, obviously disappointed that I didn't win. I think I've played okay throughout the tournament, and unfortunately I haven't performed that well today. 很失望我沒有贏球,整個賽事中我還算打得不錯,但今天卻無法拿出好表現 I was solid on my service games, but then when I needed to step it up in the important games, I was too nervous in these moments. He took his chances and he played better. Got to give him credit for that. 我發球局都很穩,但關鍵時刻緊張手軟(知道就好!)他馬上把握機會,他值得肯定 But I think he was serving really well. And I knew that the key is gonna be my return if I'm going to be able to make him play an extra shot. That's what I didn't do. So he deserved to win. 他的發球實在太好了,我知道關鍵是在我的接發球,讓球有多點來回, 但我沒做到,所以他值得贏球。 Q. As a Grand Slam champion yourself, do you normally feel nervous at the quarterfinals of a tournament? 身為一個大滿貫冠軍得主,你在八強賽會緊張 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I mean, you always feel a little bit nervous now. It's up to you if you are able to put that aside and just try to think positively. 總是多多少少會有點吧,端看你怎麼去思考 I don't know. I just somehow couldn't relax in those moments, especially 5?All in the first two sets. You know, I was playing very, very defensively and making some unforced errors that I, you know, didn't do throughout the match. 我也不知道為何,在關鍵時刻無法放鬆,前兩盤的5-5就是這樣。 我打得過於保守而且出現失誤,這是整場比賽中不會出現的。 Q. Were you surprised at how aggressive he was playing and how he stayed aggressive all the way? 你會對於他今天的積極而感到訝異嘛 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I knew that he's gonna be this aggressive. I just tried to keep up with him and wait for the chance. I knew that he's going for the first and second serve, as well, and it's quite difficult to make a good return. 意料之中,我一直都在等待機會,但他的發球真的太好,讓我很難回 But he didn't have a lot of up and downs in his service games. He was very consistent. 他打得很穩定,並沒有出現起伏 Q. Was there any particular reason you weren't able to force him on that second serve? 連二發都接不到,你到底是有啥毛病! (對不起,我開啟巴頭模式) NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, I mean, as I said, I didn't return well, and that's the bottom line. I think I was returning really bad. You know, return is one of my ?? I mean, I think I can say one of my strength strokes in the game. But today was a real disaster. 我的意思是我回發球很爛,這實在是....,我覺得多次來回對抽我ok,但回 發球殺了我 Q. That's two defeats to Tommy Haas on grass in quite quick succession. Is his game particularly suited to grass, and why? 連續敗給同一個人是你最拿手的戲碼,哈斯有很適合草地嘛?為何? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, he's very aggressive player. I think he has ?? even in the next match he has good chances if he serves well. He just needs to keep his consistency. Obviously, he has a good serve, good volley. 他有好的發球,就算下一場仍然有機會贏球,如果他有這種發球和穩定度的話。 發球好、截擊好。 From the baseline, he hits the ball, he goes for his shots. I think he's a perfect player for this surface. 他在底線也總是能打出自己策略中的球路,他很適合草地 Q. So is your game suited to a hard court better than grass? 所以你在硬地比草地好? (我看也沒好到哪裡去,個人還是推崇紅土,只是會爛尾) NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, depending on what aspects and from what perspective I'm analyzing my game on the surfaces. But it's different, you know. But I think that hard court suits me better, and clay as well, than grass. 看你怎麼想吧,其實各個球場都還ok,但我想硬地和紅土都比草地適 合我(很好,就不要再嘴硬了) But, you know, I don't think that's a big reason why I lost today. I think it's just a day, you know, when I couldn't deal with his serve. 但我不認為不適合草地是今天輸球的原因,原因是因為我無法面對他的發球 (還不是差不多orz) Q. When you were first rising up into the top five, your personality on the court and around the tour seemed very outgoing and fun?loving. Have you deliberately toned that down? And if you have, why? 當你攀升到世界前五的時候,你的特質一直是非常外放而且有趣的諧星。 但你是不是有稍微變謹慎了些?為何? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I haven't really. It's just that there are some other players who are, you know, in the spotlight. Obviously, Murray coming up, Del Potro. They've been playing really well lately. And Roger coming back, as well. 也沒有吧,只是有太多好球員都打得很好,莫瑞和品超,還有費神也歸位了 (借問先生你啥時要回神?開完遊艇之後嘛) You know, I guess you always get more attention more successful you are. I was consistent with my results even in this year, but I wasn't that successful on the Grand Slam. I didn't make that step further than quarterfinals. 也許是因為我平常比賽打得不錯,但大滿貫都打不好,闖不過八強的原因。 But, no, I mean, you know, I'm still the way I am. I just think that the difference, you know, is a little unpatience in that important moments. I think I get nervous a little bit more than I used to. And I guess that's probably pressure that I feel. But I shouldn't. 我還是我,只是好像有點急躁,重要時刻被那些我不該注意的的壓力所影響了 Q. Do you think Tommy has any chance in the semifinal? 哈斯準決賽對費神有機會嘛 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah. I mean, look, it's a semifinal. Tommy hasn't lost still this year on this surface. He's playing really well and he has nothing to lose against Roger, so of course he has chance. 他今年還沒在草地輸球過,而且又沒有輸不起的壓力,當然有機會 (個人認為費神接發球好多了,哈斯發球可能無法超強) Q. You and Ana and Jelena had great results. You really captivated our attention. Now you're having some tough times. Can you reflect on that. 你們塞爾維亞之前這麼輝煌,現在怎麼一起低潮 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I think everybody goes through the crisis. I can speak only for myself, that I've been going through some tough period at the start of the year again. 現在大家都有些困境,我只能告訴自己年初的時候我也有過低潮 And then I had a Miami final and then whole clay court season was really successful, and I was happy with the way I was playing. And the start of this grass court season was all right, as well. 但後來我在邁阿密也打得不錯,紅土季也很成功,我很開心。 草地也還算OK So my game is there. I mean, I don't want to ?? you know, I'm just disappointed now because I lost, because I thought I was playing well in this moment and I could, you know, go all the way. 我打得還不算差只是有些失望而已,因為我本來可以做到的,機會卻稍縱即逝 But, I mean, Haas was better player today, and I just have to turn the new page and keep on working. I think ups and downs are normal in the career of one professional tennis player. 哈斯也真的打得很好,所以我想我要繼續走下去,職業選手遇到起伏很正常 (那也要能夠衝出困境才叫正常好嘛,看你落後跟看Murray落後心情 真是截然不同) Q. Do you feel the results from Jelena and Ana? 你對於JJ和Ana有什麼看法嘛 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, but I can't talk in their name, you know. 嗯,但我不能跳坑,拍謝 Q. Do you think you may change anything in your preparation to your grass season in the future or is it not worth the time because it's so short? 你覺得你的草地訓練是否有問題?還是草地太短了為他準備有些困難 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't know. I mean, I think it's just, as I was saying, these couple of details, moments, they decide the winner and they decide the match basically. That's what happened today. I mean, I could have won the second set. I just made some incredible unforced errors and I was just, you know, shocked on the court that I couldn't use that. 不知道,這些事情會發生都有他的理由,今天我也許可以贏得第二盤。 但我就是他媽的欠扁發生很離譜的失誤 It just turns around. You're two sets down. If you're playing quarterfinals against a good player as Tommy Haas is, your time passes by. 當你打八強然後面對哈斯這麼好的選手,落後兩盤已經足以致命 I think I was very well?prepared for grass court. Physically and mentally I was motivated obviously, because I had more time and I wanted to do better in Wimbledon. 我想我已經準備的不錯,無論在生理還是心理,時間也足夠,我也想要 表現的更好 Quarterfinals is a good result. But I still think I can do better. 八強是個好結局(x!虧你講得出來),但當然我想我可以做得更好 __________________ 今年溫布頓的訪問就到這裡結束了 翻完最後一篇充滿悲傷的訪問 唯一的感想就是Nole真的對他自己很好 他可以好好去開遊艇了 -- No Joke , It's Djokovic http://www.flickr.com/photos/djokovic/sets/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/djokovic/collections/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.210.135

07/02 07:32, , 1F
t大的專訪都翻得好有趣XD
07/02 07:32, 1F

07/02 08:54, , 2F
對啊 他對自己很好 是說好像也沒什麼錯 但想到他自己說
07/02 08:54, 2F

07/02 08:55, , 3F
要達成什麼什麼目標 在對照他的表現 就會覺得這人真是一
07/02 08:55, 3F

07/02 08:56, , 4F
張嘴到了極點 XD 其實八強算是OK囉 昨天Haas發球真的幾
07/02 08:56, 4F