N Djokovic - Interview [Wimbledon R3]

看板SRB-CRO作者 (傷つくことは分かった)時間15年前 (2009/06/27 20:36), 編輯推噓9(902)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
N Djokovic - 26 June 2009 Djokovic def. Fish 64 64 64 Q. You're playing so well through the first three rounds, yet it seems that you're getting very little respect for being a top four seed. Another strong win again today. Why do you think you're not getting the kind of respect that a top four seed deserves? 你越打越好耶,可是好像沒人看好你(萬箭穿心XD),你覺得這到底 是為什麼呢? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I don't know if that is a question for me. But, anyway, I realize the situation that I am in right now. You know, Andy Murray and Roger Federer are in the spotlight, and obviously, you know, they deserve to be in that situation because they have been playing great tennis the last six, seven months. 對我來說不是問題啦,我清楚自己在幹嘛,費德勒和墨瑞都備受關注,那是 因為過去一陣子他們打得很好呀 (阿這梗是要問幾次orz) But you have to look from the brighter side. I think it's good. It releases kind of the pressure for me. Today I performed the best match so far in Wimbledon, which is really encouraging for continuation of the tournament. You know, more matches I play, match after match I play better, which is always a positive fact. 從正面觀點來看這讓我可以少點壓力,今天我打得很好是我目前最好的一場 比賽,這對我來說是種鼓勵,打越多越進步是很正面的事情。 Q. In what way do you think it's an advantage to be under the radar a little bit? 所以你認為你當黑馬比較有優勢囉 (下次再出現這種無聊梗我都可以直接複製昨天的貼上) NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I mean, I just said, you know, it's all about mindset I think when you get to these stages of the tournament. Obviously as the fourth player of the world, in most of the matches I get in I get in as having the role of a favorite, and I'm aware of that. But, again, media is part of our lives, and of course you feel the effect of all of that. 我的意思是說這是心理問題,當然我平常也會被看好,媒體是我們生活的 一部份,當然會被影響。 Right now I feel quite okay, you know, that people are not talking about me too often, which gives me a freedom to perform the best tennis I can on the court. 現在我覺得很不錯,因為大家少談論我一些我可以帶來更好的比賽 Q. After today, that could change. That could have been a very complicated match for you, but you took control of it very early, played extremely well. 搞不好今天之後你就被看好了,本來這場比賽可以很激烈,但你很早就掌控了 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I was saying prior to the match that return is probably one of the key elements in the game against Mardy. And I think that element in the game was actually, I think, the best today from my side. 我說過我的回擊會是今天的重點,那我今天做得很好。 I was making him always play an extra shot, which he obviously doesn't like. You know, he has a big serve and he gets a lot of free points on the serve. But since I returned that well, he was having a lot of ups and downs and very low first? serve percentage in. So I put quite a lot of pressure on his service games. And then from the baseline, as you said, I think I played aggressive , which is good, which I am trying to do more often. 當我回發球讓他不那麼輕鬆的時候,他不能像過去一樣打出很依賴發球的 狀況,反而開始影響了一發進球率。 我給他發球的壓力,底線又很積極,這是我一直在嘗試的 Q. Do you think you are playing well enough at the moment to go all the way in this tournament? 你覺得你已經打得夠好了嗎 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'm taking a match every match at a time. I'm really happy and satisfied with today's performance. You know, if I play like today, I think I have a good chances to get far in the second week. 今天很開心打得很好,如果一直這樣打我知道可以走很遠。 But, you know, as I said, I have to go slowly and not underestimate any opponent that I play against. 但是你知道的我不可以輕忽每個對手 Q. Do you think it would be silly of other people to underestimate you? 別人看扁你是不是很不爽 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I mean, I don't know. If I perform like that , there is no reason to underestimate me. 不知道啦,如果我一直都打這麼好也許就不會被輕忽(很有自知之明) Q. Given that the grass isn't playing like a hockey rink, that you've had a lot of success on fast surfaces outside of grass, there shouldn't be a reason why your style can't fit into grass, no? (no?這個記者是Nadal化身嗎XDDD)你在快速場地上打得很不錯 但除了草地之外,有什麼理由你不適合草地嗎 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: True, true. Well, the hard work, I think it pays off. This year I had an early exit in French Open, of course which I didn't really want. Yet the other hand, it gave me an extra week to prepare on this surface. 草地的確難打,其實我在法網早早打包我也不想,但是卻剛好給我一些調整 的時間 I played the finals in Halle and won three matches here. It looks like it's paying off, you know, the work that I have done on this surface ? on and off the court. So, you know, I think I have an all?around game that can be quite successful on all surfaces. 在哈雷的決賽和那幾場比賽我都覺得收穫良多,也因此老子自認在每種場 地上都打得不錯啦 Q. You have a pretty complicated relationship with the crowds. It was not too long ago where after the matches, especially at the US Open, you were doing your impressions. Seemed like you were everybody's new favorite player. Seems like in the last year, perhaps because maybe you offended the wrong people with certain impressions, seems like you're a more reserved character, don't care about what the crowd thinks anymore. Is that true? Do you care? 你和觀眾的關係很曖昧齁,前不久才在美網深得民心,後來又因為你 白目找錯人攻擊結果變成另外一種情況,你後來就不在乎了嗎 (請幫溫布頓的訪問取名叫做挖老梗大賽) NOVAK DJOKOVIC: You know, I wouldn't say. People don't see the practices. I think that's where I'm most relaxed. Again, certainly some things have changed since I got to the top five of the world and won a Grand Slam. 有時候民眾並不能看到全部的事情,而我登上世界前幾拿過大滿貫之後 一切也開始變得不一樣了 I got extreme amount of the pressure and obviously expectations on each event I play on. You know, I had to get used to that and set my mind that the people are, you know, looking at me always as one of the favorites in each event I play. So I was coping with that ?? I didn't cope with that pressure really well in the start of this season, so maybe I lost myself a little bit there. But, again, you know, I think I'm enjoying. I do something that I love to do and successful in. 從我開始有壓力打球之後,我必須要去習慣這些事情,周圍的人或是支 持我的人,但我的確處理的不是很好,也許我有點衝過頭了。但我還是很 享受網球,享受我有的一切成就。 Q. You said at the beginning that all the attention's been on Roger and Andy, and deservedly so. Is that because of Roger's résumé at Wimbledon and Andy's been playing fairly well recently? Talk about what that has to do with you. I know you' ve had some bumps in the road this year, but you've also been pretty consistent. 你說費德勒和墨瑞受到關注是他們所值得,但其實雖然你打得跌跌撞撞 也是一直還維持的很不錯不是嗎 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes. But, again, as you said, I think you're right. Andy is coming from this country, and obviously a lot of people expect him to do well and to become the first British to win Wimbledon after a long time. 墨瑞是這個國家的球員當然大家都希望他可以拿下溫布頓冠軍 Then on the other hand you have Roger, who has equaled the record of Sampras' Grand Slam victories and four or five Wimbledons under his belt, so he's very respected player here. It's normal that they are in the spotlight in this moment. 費德勒已經追平山普拉斯的成就又在這裡拿過多次冠軍,被看好很正常吧 Q. Is it special having your brother in the stands cheering you on and cheering every point? 你弟弟門一直幫你加油耶 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, well, I hope he's going to take the best out of every tournament he watches and every match. I'm really happy that I have the support of my closest ones, my family and my brothers. I have always been emotionally very connected to them, and their support means a lot. 我希望他們可以學習到很多,而當然他們也是支持我的重要原動力 一直以來我都從家人身上得到很多 You know, whenever they are able, they come to support me. And the youngest brother, hopefully, is going to follow in my footsteps and do even better one day. 也希望弟弟能夠趕快進步 Q. You made a great performance of Thriller in Monte?Carlo a few years ago. 幾年前你曾經在蒙地卡羅跳過麥可傑克森的Thriller,談一下 (想看的請看http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-T5qnm6lXM
,有人 天生愛演戲) NOVAK DJOKOVIC: How do you know that? 是誰告訴你這麼丟臉的事情!!! Q. By YouTube. How are your feelings about his death? 網路力量大,談談麥可的死 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Shocked like everybody. I think there's not much to say about that. Really disappointing. All the world is probably listening to his music right now. Yes, maybe it's not really a good task to talk about right now. But two years ago ?? we always have this players' show in Monte?Carlo during the event. We impersonate some players, we do some locker room stuff, what the players do good and bad, on and off the court, and then we do some dancing stage, whatever. 也許現在不是一個談麥可的時機,但大概兩年前吧我們的確在蒙地卡羅 舉辦了活動,作一些不同於球場上的事情 We choose the video. So we chose Thriller and I was him, so you can imagine what it looked like. 我們挑了一些錄影帶,然後我就扮演他了,你可以想像那個樣子 (請問這篇訪問有任何重點所在嗎XD) -- No Joke , It's Djokovic http://www.flickr.com/photos/djokovic/sets/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/djokovic/collections/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.200.211 ※ 編輯: tinybaby 來自: 118.168.200.211 (06/27 20:40)

06/27 20:42, , 1F
弟弟"門"
06/27 20:42, 1F

06/27 20:45, , 2F
表現不好小心有人放話要燒遊艇喔XDDDDDD
06/27 20:45, 2F

06/27 20:51, , 3F
都stand by了 XDDDD
06/27 20:51, 3F

06/27 20:57, , 4F
慘了....樓上的梗我..我..我接不起來怎麼辦(哭著跑走)
06/27 20:57, 4F