Djokovic Miami Masters Final interview

看板SRB-CRO作者 (懂得輸球是種藝術)時間15年前 (2009/04/06 23:54), 編輯推噓13(1304)
留言17則, 13人參與, 最新討論串1/1
A. MURRAY/N. Djokovic 6-2, 7-5 (20090406邁阿密名人賽 A. MURRAY/N. Djokovic 6-2, 7-5賽後訪問直接了當版) Q. Obviously a tough match. At first it seemed like Andy was really on and you were off. His passing shots were really tough. What was the most difficult thing you had out there to deal with? 很明顯的你被打得有夠慘。Andy火力全開,而你還在發呆。 他的穿越球讓你措手不及,你到底是在搞啥鬼阿? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yet again, I was, I think, the biggest enemy to myself. I was struggling again and adjusting to the heat. But I was really unpatient on the start. Made a huge number of unforced errors, and he was just playing very solid and waiting for his chances and serving quite well, moving all over the court quite good. Then I managed to come back second set. I didn't play smart on the 5-3. I had two set points, and I could have served a bit better. I just, you know, got opportunities to get into the rally, but I haven't, you know. He made some good returns on the first set point. On the other set point, double fault. You know, generally, I'm not really satisfied with the way I played today. I played towards the end of the second set -- throughout the whole second set I played good. Played much better. But then I had to use those opportunities. Then who knows what happens third set. 我輸給自己了啦,我之前陷入低潮,一直在適應天氣。可是一開始很 沒有耐心,失誤數也數不完,他打得穩等待他的機會,發球好移位好。 我試圖從第二盤逆轉,5-3的時候我跟傻瓜一樣,兩次盤末點應該要好好保住 ,發球應該要更好。底線對抽我有機會,他又回得很好,另外一個盤末點, 雙發失誤。 我無法接受自己今天的表現,第二盤的機會我必須要去使用,還有 第三盤的話鹿死誰手還很難說。(問題是沒有第三盤好嗎!) Q. You are concerned about your problems with the heat? I mean, it shouldn't be happening to an athlete like yourself. 你到底有沒有在關心你怕熱的問題,世界第三的選手可以怕熱嗎! NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I know. That's just the way it is. I can't fight it. 唉呀我知道啦,但我就是天生體弱多病外不強中又很乾。 Q. Is that why you called the trainer? 這是你叫傷停的原因? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah. 是。 Q. Trouble breathing again? 呼吸再次困難? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No. 沒有。 Q. Did you do medical examination for your abilities to stay in the heat? 你有沒有檢查一下究竟你可不可以待在太陽下? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I can't do medical examination for the heat. I mean, only place you can do is Sahara. I can just go there and just examine myself. I'm doing it in the closed area with the air conditioning, and it's not really good example. 阿這種測試是要怎麼做,去薩哈拉沙漠做好了,我來這裡在有冷氣的地 方測試,好像不太準齁。 Q. You know the first player, Pete Sampras, had the problem with the heat, and he had some kind of anemia. Pete Sampras是第一個無法抵抗太陽的選手,他有貧血。 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I hope I don't have nothing. It's been for a while like this. 我不要有貧血啦,但我一直以來都很困擾。 (打得沒有Pete一半好,倒是病得比人家嚴重) Q. Talk about Andy Murray. You mentioned the other day how much he's improved from a year ago to now. What's the difference? Andy Murray進步了多少?改變了什麼? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I think physically he's moving much better all over the court. The balls he wasn't getting before he is now. The switch of defensive to offensive tennis in the points, he has really good, one of the best in the world. I think that makes him a much better player than he used to be. 他開始跟豆豆一樣變態(←我自己加的)哪裡都能跑到。 把居於防守被動的攻勢化為主度進攻這一點上,他做的很好且居於世界佼 佼者,這就是讓他進步快要追上我(再度是自己加的)的原因。 Q. Particularly his defensive backhand. He turns that into offense so quickly. Do you feel like you had good position at the net on some of those? 他用反拍來防守打出快速攻擊回球,難道你在網前會有優勢? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I think I played volleys quite well, but he was managing to find a little space to pass me. He just made a good passing shot. You have to say, Well done. I was positioning myself as best as I can. But, again, I'm saying I should have played tactic a little bit different in the start of the match. I was too much aggressive, too many unforced errors. 我已經打得很好了(有嗎?)不過他回得更好,只能說敗給他了,我 明明已經站好角度。 Q. You felt poorly very early in the match? 一開始你就被痛宰了 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, yeah. 阿不然呢 Q. Obviously television is a factor, but do you think it's right to play in the hottest time of the day? 雖然說電視轉播很重要,但你覺得在正中午大熱天打球,這樣對嘛? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: You know, you can fight it all your life, but this is just the way it is. You know, it's not just players, it's tournament, it's sponsors, television. A lot of things involved, as you know. 不然就花一輩子爭取這件事情好了,反正就是這樣,不只是有球員, 這是個比賽還會有贊助商、電視和其他問題牽扯進來。 Q. Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe your family owns a new tournament in Belgrade. 你的家人讓貝爾格萊德要有比賽了! NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes. 對。 Q. Does that put a lot of pressure on you? 讓你有壓力很大嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No. Actually, I'm very happy about it. I'm proud. After couple of years of big success for our country, I think we absolutely deserve to have an event back in Serbia. I'm happy that my family is directly involved in it. We are working hard already on the site for five, six months already. It's rebuilt absolutely from the start. It's a new site, new courts. It's going to be nice weather. Hopefully we can make a good impression. 不會啦。我很開心,也很驕傲。這幾年的成功,我覺得塞爾維亞很值得擁有一個賽事。 我很開心我的家人參與其中,我們已經在場地上努力了五六個月,一切都要重新開始 建造。會是一個新的地點,球場。會是在一個好的天氣下,希望我們可以讓大家有好 的印象。 Q. You sort of already answered this, but how pleased were you with your volleying, and have you been working on that? 你可能回答過這個問題,但你對自己的網前截擊有多滿意,你一直在努力這部分嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, I was happy. There was a couple things I was happy about today. A volley, here and there a forehand return, but overall, I should -- I think I should use it more, because I have quite good groundstrokes and I'm able to, you know, finish of the point much earlier than I need to and spend less energy. It was quite good today. 我很開心。這是其中幾件我今天開心的地方。截擊,這裡那裡,正拍回球, 整體來說,我想我應該要多祭出這招,(真的嗎?抖....)因為我有不錯的擊 球(放屁!Orz),我想要打快一點不要來回太久(以方便早點端盤子?),這 點作的不錯。 Q. Have you been working on this a lot? 你一直以來都在努力這部分? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, yes. 是的。(是會有人說我不努力?) Q. Do you think the volley will make a comeback? 你覺得上網戰術會再成為流行嗎 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Comeback in what sense? 什麼意思? Q. We've seen so much baseline, baseline, baseline. We're getting dizzy. 底線當道,看膩了。 NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, I know. But it has changed since last 15 years. You don't have any more serve and volley players like Becker. 過去15年就已經改變了,沒有類似Becker這種發球上網型選手了。 Q. Are you bringing it back? 那你要將它在帶回場上嗎? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I cannot be serve and volley player ever. I can make a little variety for your pleasure. (Laughter.) 好像不是我的style。但我可以為了讓你開心而做一點變化就是了。(害羞) Q. Which one of the clay court tournaments will you play at? Belgrade and... 哪些紅土賽程你會去打呢?貝爾格萊德? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes. If Belgrade offers good money I'll play in Belgrade. I'm going to play Monte-Carlo, Rome, Belgrade, Madrid, and I'll skip French Open. No, I'm joking. 如果貝爾格萊德會給我好價錢的話我會打。我會去蒙地卡羅、羅馬、貝爾格萊德, 法網老子不爽打了! 嗚,我開玩笑的,讓我打......(不打的話你就直接排名第200好了) Q. What did you do to train in the off-season? 你在賽季結束後做了什麼訓練? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, I had -- I always like to the mountains for about ten days. I grew up on the mountain, and the air is really good. You get lost of oxygen. I went for a mountain, and then a couple weeks in Monte-Carlo. 我喜歡待在山上,大約十天的時間,因為我在山上長大的,空氣很新鮮,可以獲得 很多氧氣。所以我待在山上,然後回到蒙地卡羅幾個禮拜。 (阿爾卑斯山的林黛玉--領銜主演:Djokovic) Q. Where was the mountain? 哪裡的山上? NOVAK DJOKOVIC: In Austria. 奧地利。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.210.77 ※ 編輯: tinybaby 來自: 58.114.210.77 (04/06 23:55)

04/07 00:01, , 1F
山上那一part我忍不住想到一個卡通 XDD
04/07 00:01, 1F

04/07 00:02, , 2F
而且翻譯都有押韻的感覺 Andy火力全開,而你還在發呆 XD
04/07 00:02, 2F

04/07 00:08, , 3F
樓上你就直接說是阿爾卑斯山少女吧 反正不差多一個綽號XD
04/07 00:08, 3F

04/07 00:22, , 4F
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD好好笑的翻譯
04/07 00:22, 4F