[新聞] Ana's diary - Postcard from Beijing

看板SRB-CRO作者 (Ajde Tipsarevic!!!)時間16年前 (2008/08/07 23:33), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Postcard from Beijing / August 06, 2008 I was expecting Beijing to be very different to anything I’ve experienced before and so far that’s very true! This is my first trip to China and I was amazed by how many people were waiting at the airport to welcome athletes. I’ve never seen so many supporters and photographers before, it was crazy! 第一次到北京 被大批粉絲和攝影師嚇到XD Being in the Olympic Village is also very interesting, and so different to staying in a hotel like I do at most tournaments. I am sharing an apartment with other Serbian athletes; I travel together with other athletes to the venue in buses, and eat dinner with them in the restaurants. The Olympic Village is a busy place full of energy and excitement. 跟其他塞國運動員一起住在選手村 跟住飯店感覺很不一樣 ... The humidity here is incredible, it's like 100%! It creates a haze that makes it hard to even see! I had practice at 10am this morning and they had to turn the lights on because it’s so foggy you can’t see across the court! It’s going to be very tough conditions during the matches. 濕氣很重,很不習慣哄~ 然後空氣不好,白天練習還要開燈,不然看不到 囧 Unfortunately my thumb is still painful and I cannot practice. I am still having laser treatment on it, but it’s very frustrating, not being able to prepare as I would like. I just hope it heals very soon. 手指還會痛,接受雷射治療. 希望手指趕快好! My bags got lost again! It was a bit of a worry because I have a special Olympics outfit to wear, but luckily they arrived today. Security here is very high so there was a delay in receiving them after they had been located. 包包(還是行李)不見了! 裡面有為奧運特別準備的衣服,好險今天會抵達 安檢很嚴格 所以有點延遲拿到 I’m looking forward to the tournament starting, and the chance to go and watch some other sports, like volleyball and diving. 我也愛排球跟跳水耶XD Love Ana 這篇應該不難 我也懶的翻XD 所以附上自high導讀?! Ana快快好!!! 拿個好成績吧!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.171.173.145

08/07 23:35, , 1F
推排球跟跳水!!!大大翻的很天真的感覺XDDD
08/07 23:35, 1F

08/08 13:25, , 2F
奇怪 Nadal的行李也不見 大陸的機場在幹嘛?
08/08 13:25, 2F

08/08 13:38, , 3F
不意外吧 = =" 另外我愛看游泳跳水體操水上芭蕾 XD
08/08 13:38, 3F

08/08 22:35, , 4F
丟行李最出名的其實是巴黎戴高勒XD
08/08 22:35, 4F