[轉錄][情報] 圍棋晉級四強的賽後訪問

看板SRB-CRO作者 (Tennis is my life)時間16年前 (2008/01/22 20:23), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Tennis 看板] 作者: iliketea (mostgirl) 看板: Tennis 標題: [情報] 圍棋晉級四強的賽後訪問 時間: Tue Jan 22 17:03:49 2008 來聽聽圍棋在打敗小威後說些什麼,這次我試著即時一點 翻得不好的地方請大家見諒,需要幫忙的地方也請大家別吝嗇 Q. Your best ever Grand Slam win? 你大滿貫賽裡贏得最漂亮的一場? JELENA JANKOVIC: I didn't understand the question. 我不懂你的問題 Q. Is that your best ever Grand Slam win? 這是你在大滿貫裡贏得最精采的一勝嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: I don't know. It's probably is, because defeating a defending champion and a champion like Serena is something that doesn't happen every day. 我不知道,有可能是,因為能打敗小威這個衛冕冠軍,這種事可不是每天都發生 I've beaten the Williams sisters a couple times. But here it is very special, because last year actually in this tournament in the fourth round I lost to her. Now, getting revenge it feels so good. I'm so happy to be in the semifinal, having no expectations, having injuries, and not really thinking that I can go far. 我打敗過威家姐妹幾次,但在大滿貫賽裡就更別具意義,因為去年在第四輪理我就敗給她 了。今年能夠復仇我感覺特別好,很高興能打進前四強。我對自己沒有期待,身上又有傷 ,我真的不認為能打到四強 But I just played one match at a time, and I really don't know how I'm doing, but I'm in the semis, and it feels great. 但我就是贏了,我也不知道怎麼辦到的,進入四強的感覺真的很好 Q. What did you like about your game? 你對這場比賽的看法? JELENA JANKOVIC: I thought I played very well. I came out very strong, and I was going for my shots, especially my backhand down the line was working unbelievably, and that's how I hurt my opponent. I just kept hitting it, and luckily it was all going in. It was going very deep. 我認為我打得很好,我能堅強地發揮我的實力,特別是我的反手拍真是不可思議的準,這 就是戰勝小威的武器,我持續進攻我的反手拍,很幸運地,都沒有出界,落在很深的落點 The only thing, my game plan was just I can do whatever, but just not give her the balls in front of her, especially when she serves. Obviously she's the best server out there, and she likes to get all the balls in front of her and really pound them. 我唯一的策略就是別把球送到她面前,特別是在她的發球局,她發球很準,喜歡球到她的 正面然後重重回擊 I just tried to move her and get the balls away from her, and it worked. 我就試著調動她,讓球落到她難出手的位置,這招奏效了 Q. Congratulations. You served for the match. Did you get a little shaky in that game? 恭喜。你有賽末發球局,有發抖嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: I did get shaky actually after the match. I went to her chair; I was so lost. I was like, I didn't even know where I am now. I was so shaking. Then I got to match point, and I was like hold the racquet in your hand and just try to hit it, you know, just go through the shot. 比賽結束後我確實都在發抖,我走到她休息的椅子,我茫了,甚至不知道身在何處,我整 個人在發抖,然後拿到了賽末點,我只是試著打到球就好 Somehow I won that point, and it was amazing 不知怎麼著我就贏了,真的是太神奇了. Q. Do you think you played your best tennis ever, or do you think we can see even better? 你認為這場是你的代表作了嗎?還是說你覺得可以再更好? JELENA JANKOVIC: No, I think it will never be perfect. You can always get better, and I played - especially one shot: My backhand was really going very well, and that was the shot that was, that hurts. That's my biggest weapon, and I hurt my opponents with this shot. 不,我想永遠都沒有完美這檔事,永遠都有進步的空間。今天我只打反手拍,而狀況也特 別好,也帶給小威殺傷力。這是我最屌的武器,也殺傷了小威 So it worked very well and I believed in myself, and I went for it when it was the important time. So I'm glad, you know, to be a winner. 在關鍵分我打得很好,很高興能贏球 Q. I bet you remember your first match here and now you're sitting here. Did you say a little prayer? 你肯定記得你第一輪的比賽,但現在你卻坐在這兒。你有禱告嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: I know. When I think about this, I get goosebumps, actually. It's really scary, scary thought. If you see the match point that I saved on that first day, you wouldn't believe I could actually win that point when it started, because I kept hitting the balls like a slice. 我知道,當我想起這我就起雞皮疙瘩,談白說那真的挺嚇人的,如果你有看到我第一場比 賽所救的賽末點,你不會相信我救得回來,因為我一直在打防守的上旋球(?) It would go out and somehow landed on the line. Then the next shot I hit a slice and it floated and it landed on the line again. Then the next backhand went in the corner all the way on the line again. 我打得球一直壓在底線上,下個反手拍也壓在線上 And I was like, I don't know who was playing or what's happening out there, but it was really unbelievable. And then being in a semifinal after those matches where I survived, it doesn't get better than that. 我不知道在跟誰打,或是現在發生了啥事,但真的很不可思議。沒有什麼比贏了那些比賽 然後晉級四強更好了 Q. Must give you incredible motivation. 你一定有很強烈的動機 JELENA JANKOVIC: Yes. Especially I've been going into matches and people have been saying other girls are the favorite, Casey had a chance against me, and Razzano was the winner. All these other girls who I played had the advantage over me for some reason. 是的,特別在晉級的過程中,別人老愛說我贏面不大,Casey有機會打敗我,Razzano會贏 等等,和我比的對手都有贏我的本錢 Even though I was better ranked on the paper, but they just knowing that I'm injured they think that I cannot play. But I'm like a wounded animal, but I still keep going. The most important thing is that I fight on the court, and I always give my best and I never give up. 雖然說我排名較高,但他們知道我有傷,覺得我可能不能打。但我打斷腳骨顛倒勇,重點 是我在場上努力奮鬥,我永遠拿出我最好的表現,永不言敗 Those are the qualities that got me through the semifinal 就是這樣我挺進到四強. Q. Did you feel as if Serena was wounded in any way? Were you surprised at how slowly she started the match, especially? 你覺得小威有受傷嗎?你對他這麼慢熱感到驚訝嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: I really didn't know what was happening. I wasn't looking at her. I didn't want to think, What she's doing and get kind of caught up in that situation. I just tried to focus on myself 我真的不知道他怎麼了,我沒注意她,不想被他給分心了,我只專注在自己 Because I can also start dragging myself. I have pains here, here, and here, and then I will be walking like belly going from one side to the other returning balls. I act like I'm strong and I'm ready to play, and I just try to play my game. That's all I did. 因為剛開始時我也有點慢熱,我這裡痛,那裡痛(編按:痛痛人?),我用爬的爬到接發球 區,表現很強,準備好打每一球,就醬 I didn't focus on my opponent. I just focused on my game and what I have to do in order to win. 我沒注意到我對手在幹麻,我只專心於我的比賽,想著怎麼贏 Q. How injured are you? 你傷得有多重? JELENA JANKOVIC: I cannot give you all the details, because if I would begin I would never stop 我無法告訴你所有細節,要真講起來我可停不下來. Q. Are you seriously hurt somewhere in your body? 你身體哪裡有真的傷得很嚴重的? JELENA JANKOVIC: I don't have big injuries, but I have pains and soreness in many places. I try to recover and try to kind of think that I'm fine. I'm just -- just in my head, I try when I go on the court, and especially when it was 3-2 I think in the second set. I felt a sharp pain in my quad, and it was like a knife went in my leg. It was really painful. It was during the game, actually, and I played a couple of points. 並沒有太多的傷痛,但許多地方都感到很酸很痛。我試著復原,就想說其實我很好,沒受 傷。在3-2時,我感到我大腿內側(四頭肌?)一陣劇痛,就像有把刀在我的腿一樣,那真的 很痛,那時我打了好幾球 I thought, Oh, my God, again, another one? I'm kind of sick of all these injuries. I want to be healthy and I want to play without any pains. But, again, when I have pain I focus more. 我那時心裡想,不會吧,又來了?我已經被這些傷弄得快吐了,我想健健康康地打比賽, 但每次受傷時那只會讓我更專注 When I don't have pains I'm kind of like, Okay, whatever. I have time. I can play three sets, no worries. Three hours on court is fine. 沒受傷時我就只是想恩,就隨便吧,有的是時間,可以打三盤,在球場上待上三小時沒差 So now I pay more attention to myself, I have more focus, and I am doing well 所以我現在更專心在比賽,我越打越好了. Q. All that twisting the trainer does with your leg, does that give you relief, or are you going to have to get a new leg before the tournament is over? 防護員在你的大腿上按摩,那真有幫到你嗎?還是說等比賽打完了,你也差不多要換條新 腿了? JELENA JANKOVIC: I think I need to change my oil and my wheels. They're a little bit old. 我想我要汰換掉我的機油和輪子(?),它們有點老了 I think I have, you know, who knows how many thousands of miles to run more. So I think I should change at least one, so we'll see 天曉得還要再跑幾千哩,所以我認為至少要換一個. You know, this one that's taped would be good. It would be a good idea. Don't you think so? 有包紮過的會比較好,你不認為嗎? Q. You almost lost in the first round and you struggled through most of your rounds. How do you explain sort of your more solid performance today? 在第一輪你幾乎快被淘汰了,但你挺過了每場比賽,你怎麼解釋今天穩定的表現? JELENA JANKOVIC: I have no idea. My goal only was when I passed the first round. You know, I went one match at a time and didn't really think about going too far, because I didn't know how my body was going to hold up. 我不知道,過了第一輪,我的目標只有贏球,沒想過要走多遠,因為我不知道我的身體能 撐多久 But my goal was to somehow get into the second week, which I did. And then when you get all these matches under your belt, you kind of -- anything can happen in that time. When you play all these matches, the pressure is on, of course, and anybody can beat anybody on a certain day. 但我的目標就是撐到第二個禮拜,而我做到了。贏得這些比賽會讓你覺得任何事都有可能 發生,你有壓力,沒有任何人能把握一定能贏 It's just a matter of who comes out stronger or who plays better, especially those important points. I just went for my shots today. I believed more in myself, and I was the better player today 這只是誰表現較好的問題,特別是在關鍵分上。我今天就只是打我的球,更相信自己,而 我今天表現就比對手好 . Q. Did you feel less pressure? Did you feel like the underdog? 你感覺壓力比較小嗎?有覺得自己處於劣勢嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: Not the underdog, because I want to win, of course. She's a defending champion, so obviously she might have felt, you know, more pressure than I did. Because I already did better than I did last year, and she wants to defend it somehow. 不,因為我想贏,她是衛冕冠軍,可能會覺得比我有壓力,我已比去年表現得更好了,而 她想的是二連霸 I just came out, and especially losing to her last year, I kind of had more motivation to give her revenge. 去年輸給她後我只想今年來報仇 Q. How did you obtain such mental toughness? Were you born with it, or have you worked on it? 你怎麼有這麼強的心理素質?是你媽生給你的還是你有特別在此方面下過工夫? JELENA JANKOVIC: I have no idea what it is, but I'm really proud of myself, how I'm doing and how I'm surviving all these matches and going through all these times. I'm just having a lot of fun 我不知道那是啥,但我很為自己感到驕傲,贏了比賽,挺進四強,我得到很多樂趣 Maybe today I was a little bit better. I started today smile a lot more, and I also was angry very much. You could see with all my faces on the screens and all these things that are happening. 也許今天打得比較好,我一直微笑,但也有生氣,在大螢幕上妳的到我的表情 But I'm really just enjoying it, and I'm just trying to play my game and just going for the win. So semifinal, and I'm good to go in the next round. 但我很享受比賽,就只是想著要贏,現在殺到了四強,要打下一輪也OK Q. Have the aches and pains subsided at all for you, or because you're playing they haven't had the chance to heal yet from the start of tournament today? 你的傷痛都好了嗎?還是說因為你一直在比賽所以它們好不了 JELENA JANKOVIC: I know, but I've been -- I go through all this other times. They put me in an ice tub, a tub full of ice, and I freeze till death, actually, to kind of recover my muscles. 我知道,但我都能挺過。他們給我冰敷,就一個桶子裡都是冰塊,我覺得冰到我快要死了 ,但這是恢復我肌肉的方法 So I try to do all these type of things, and in order to recover and feel better for my matches. I put -- of course, I take painkillers. I rub the cream and all these type of things. 我嘗試做各種治療的方式,為了能恢復,有更好的狀況來比賽,我也有吃止痛藥,抹一些 軟膏等等 But I'm doing fine. I just wanted my body get stronger so that I can play without any pains. But it just shows that I'm not really in the best shape, so when you're not very well prepared and you playing these type of matches against the top players, of course you're going to get hurt and you're going to have all this -- especially this court. It's kind of tough on your body, you get so tight and so sore everywhere. 但現在我很好,我只想身體更強壯一點,這樣就能毫無傷痛的比賽。但這(受傷)只代表我 身體狀況還不是最好,能好到跟這些種子比這種打比賽,所以我受傷了 Q. It could be Justine again? 你下一輪的對手可能又是球后 JELENA JANKOVIC: What do you mean again? This is just -- this is a new year. This is 2008, and 2007 is behind me. I don't know what the score is against her, but 2008 is a new one, and it's a new start of the year, so we begin at 0-0. 什麼叫又是?這是新的一年,去年已經過了,我不知道我跟她的對戰紀錄如何,但08是新 的一年,我們從0-0開始 So the next one, if she wins, she has a tough one tonight, so we will see what will happen. 所以如果他贏了,就是他表現比較好而已,我們等著看吧 Q. Are you able to breathe better now that you've had the nasal surgery? 鼻子動過手術後你呼吸有比較好嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yes, I'm breathing a lot better. I'm still a little bit swollen. It takes time to recover, but I'm breathing so much better than I used to. 嗯,比以前更容易了,但還是有點腫,這需要時間恢復,但是比以前好很多了 Q. You said you were looking forward to your day off. Is there anything that takes your mind off tennis during those nearly 48 hours? 你說你期待你的賽程結束後的活動,這48小時那你有想過要做什麼嗎? JELENA JANKOVIC: I wanted to go with my friends. I have a lot of friends here, and they keep telling me they want to take me on a helicopter, and they want me to drive them. I don't know how safe is that. 我想和朋友出去,在這我有很多朋友,他們一直跟我說要帶我去坐直升機,又要我開直升 機載他們,但我不知道有多安全 Actually, I did it last year in Auckland and I drove my mom and some friends in the back. They turned so pale, they were so scared. They couldn't wait until they landed. But it's so much fun. I love doing that, and I want to see Melbourne from the top. And it will be a nice experience, but I don't know if I do it now or when I end the tournament. 事實上去年我在奧克蘭就載過我媽和朋友了,他們嚇到臉色發白,恨不得趕快降落,但這 很好玩,我喜歡駕駛直升機,我想從天空看墨爾本,這會是個很棒的經驗,但我不知道是 現在還是賽程結束後再開 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.84.68

01/22 17:06,
我茫了XDDDD
01/22 17:06

01/22 17:06,
開直昇機! 這麼厲害
01/22 17:06

01/22 17:07,
推打斷腳骨顛倒勇XD
01/22 17:07

01/22 17:10,
真妙... XD
01/22 17:10