[自介] this is stacey

看板SPARKSHOW作者 (STACEY)時間16年前 (2008/01/06 18:01), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
this is stacey here i'm ready for my "zi chie" (self-into! you see my computer is throwing a tantrum right now and won't let me type chinese--god knows why, never been an expert in the technology area--so hopefully, this will have to do) alrighty, here i go! well... my name is Stacey (obviously) age 20 (hurray! i can vote for "horse english nine) this year!) interests: singing, dancing, acting, eating, shopping, seeing movies, reading novels. writing (NOT for the reading and writing course), and basically talking talking and more talking! one of my favortie movies of all times is closer starring hottie Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, and Clive Owen! so I strongly recommend it! Some other great films that I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE are Lust, Caution (not cuz of the X scenes) and the latest one "Toe Ming Chwang" (does anyone know which movie I'm trying to spell out in English? It's the war film by Andy Lau Jet Li and "gold castle five:) SO...as you can see from my passion of movies, that's why Jill and I are doing the show called Movie Ecstasy! haha Anyways...I'm getting kind of tired writing all this...so I guess I'm gonna wrap up things by saying: Hope we all have a very good 2008 year! Ciao -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.142.213

01/06 22:08, , 1F
Adios
01/06 22:08, 1F

01/06 23:00, , 2F
XD cannot but burst out XD seeing gold castle five XD
01/06 23:00, 2F

01/07 20:18, , 3F
Your translations are very...semantically accurate
01/07 20:18, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #17WARiq0 (SPARKSHOW)