[歌詞]Put your camera down

看板SHENA-RINGO作者 (swallow)時間16年前 (2007/12/01 13:23), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
  ꄊ         I am content with taking in this moment caught in time    I'll forget about it soon enough but I don't mind    When thoughts belong to yesterday, the saturation fades      I always am where I'm found    Today this moment deserves the ultimate intensity    I see no need to recharge for tomorrow's happenings    Mistakes we made yesterday, they blur what should be clear    Refocus close on where you are        I am shining in this moment, frame your shot    With your senses open wide    Leave that camera at your side    Let me sparkle in this moment here with you    The only moment that we know is ever true    This very time outshines the bygone moments of my life    I don't care if when tomorrow comes I change my mind    My pulse it pounds. My breath is near, the clarity is clear    While life is certain, why won't you...    Let my shining light illuminate you shot    When it goes out it will be lost    We use up everything we've got    Let me sparkle in this moment here with you    The only moment that we know is ever true    Even if we've met the end I'll shine with you   -- 您有想清掉的雜物嗎? 太多用不著、丟掉又可惜的東西想找個好歸宿? , , 穿不下的衣服、用不到的文具、玩具、娃娃、贈品堆太多不知怎處理嗎? ▼ 助人最好的時機就是現在!若您大掃除整理有不需要的書籍、任何雜物, ╰ 愛 ╯*** 歡迎來公益版Ptt-Charity給需要的單位,您用不著的東西可能就是他們的寶貝!︽ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.87.242

12/01 13:39, , 1F
大感動!!!謝謝!!!
12/01 13:39, 1F

12/01 13:48, , 2F
卸卸…不過也好想要音檔哦…用youtube轉的音質好差
12/01 13:48, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #17KE-qBR (SHENA-RINGO)