[翻譯] Spring Training Begins

看板SFGiants作者 (JoeMaddonSucks.com)時間14年前 (2010/02/25 22:00), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Spring Training Begins http://0rz.tw/6TEqV Pitchers and Catchers have officially started their workouts and the rest of the full-squad's arrival is just a few days away as the first full-squad workout is scheduled for February 23rd. 老人們預計2/23開始正式展開春訓 Unfortunately, there is already in an injury report going as one of the positional players who arrived early, Travis Ishikawa will be sidelined for up to 3 months with multiple fractures in his foot. 壞消息是已經有人開始放假了XD 假日子鬼子Travis Ishikawa因為左腳多處骨折(是被人凌虐嗎XD) 預計將缺席三個月 Ishikawa was set to back-up Aubrey Huff at first base and provide the Giants with a stellar defensive glove late in close ballgames but it looks like he'll be unavailable until early June. Ishikawa本季定位為Huff的備位(難道兇手是Huff @@) 以及分數接近時後半段的一壘守備組 但起碼6月前沒辦法實現 Ishi's injury could open the door for Jon Bowker or even someone like Brett Pill to make the team for depth at first base. The team did get better news regarding injured second basemen Freddy Sanchez as he appears to be a little ahead of schedule on his rehab from shoulder surgery in December. Sanchez's rehab was originally diagnosed to keep him out through the beginning of the regular season but he's now targeting the tail end of spring as a return date and could be ready to start the year with the team after all. Ishi的傷反而給了Jon Bowker(被評為農場最大支砲的男人)甚至Brett Pill一個機會 另外也有個好消息,去年12月動了肩膀手術的2壘手Freddy Sanchez復原狀況 比預期還要好,本來預計要到球季開打後才能回來 現在有機會在春訓結束前就能歸隊了 With most of the Giants roster set, the key to this spring will be keeping everyone healthy, so I wouldn't push it with Sanchez until he's absolutely ready. I don't want to see this thing nag him all year, and if he has to miss a couple weeks to start the season to be sure he's %100 in order to avoid missing time in the middle of the season then so be it. They have Juan Uribe and Mark DeRosa who can easily fill in at second without the Giants missing much at least offensively. 這個春訓最重要的就是要確保每個人能健康 尤其是Sanchez必須要完全復元才歸隊 即使要拖到開季幾週後也無所謂 以避免他在球季中又掛掉 反正陣中有 有理伯跟馬的羅紗能守二壘 Tim Lincecum, fresh off his newly signed 2-year, $23 million deal had his first workout of the spring on Thursday even getting up onto a mound and getting off a couple of big curve balls a pitch he has yet to really employ in his first couple of seasons. Something we tend to forget with Lincecum after he's won consecutive Cy Young Awards, is that he's still a very young pitcher and still has plenty to learn at this level and adding another off-speed pitch to his repertoire is a prime example of that. 簽了2年肥約的盲腸弟也上丘丟了幾個這兩年還沒真正使用的大曲球(這段我不太會翻) 雖然盲腸連續兩年拿下賽揚獎,但他還年輕還有很多東西要學 像是另一個速度較慢的球種 Bruce Bochy made mention of Lincecum's workout, as he was impressed with the breaking balls the 25 year-old was dealing. Bochy and Dave Righetti also hinted that Madison Bumgarner may not join Lincecum in the Giants rotation to start the regular season. The Giants are only going to need to use a fifth starter in three ballgames in April, and it won't be until early May that they'll actually need to consistently have a fifth starter. Because of the lack of opportunity, they could start Bumgarner down in Fresno in order for him to get 4-5 starts and get into a rhythm in April rather than throw about once every 10 days in the Big Leagues. The Giants have Todd Wellemeyer in camp, and could decide to use him as the fifth starter/long releiver in April while MadBum get's some final seasoning in Fresno, and I don't think that would be a horrible idea. 教頭也提到盲腸的曲球讓他驚豔(怎麼感覺跟上一段不合= =) 同時也說到球速不見的班鴿(台語XD)應該不會進入開季的先發輪值 老人需要另一個5號先發在4月的3次出場機會但不會拖到5月 班鴿可能會從3a開始 並希望他能在4-5次先發中找到節奏 在這段期間內5號先發應該會是從fa簽來的Wellemeyer Buster Posey Watch: Bruce Bochy also got into Buster Posey's potential role with the Giants on Thursday, saying the 22 year-old catcher would take grounders only at first base when he's not catching this spring. I'm still expecting Buster to start the year in Fresno where he can play everyday, but with Ishikawa out until around mid-season, he could earn himself some extra at-bats and playing time, at least in the spring, by becoming familiar with first base. I think we're going to see Posey in San Francisco before Ishikawa returns and if Huff gets hurt or struggles, Posey could get some significant time there so I definitely see the logic in having him learn the position. 教頭說春訓中Posey除了當補手 同時也會練一壘 為了讓他能每天出場 預期Posey本季會從3a出發 但因為Ishikawa要到季中才能歸隊也許也可能讓他跟Huff、摸大哥輪值 -- t a ██◣╮ ╭═╮ ╭ theanswer3 ═╮ h n █▌◥█╰═════════╯╰═════╯ B e s ◣ █ ◢█◣ ◢◢◣ ◢█◣ ◣ ◢ ◢ ◢█◣ █ ρ w ███◤ █◢◤ █◤ █▌ █ █◢◤ █◢█ █ ︿ e █▌ ◥█◤ █ ◥█◤ ◥ ◥◤ ◥◤◥ █ 〈 ║ r 3══════════════════════◆◤#40▆▇▇▆▅ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.249.153

02/26 18:00, , 1F
那兩段我覺得沒有不合啊
02/26 18:00, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1BXe9hhW (SFGiants)