[訪問] Roddick 退休新聞發表會全文

看板Roddick作者 (timing is a bitch)時間11年前 (2012/09/02 04:18), 編輯推噓20(2113)
留言25則, 24人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWSIvhDDdYA
看的時候請準備衛生紙(淚) ANDY RODDICK: Thank you all for coming. I’ll make this short and sweet. I ’ve decided that this is going to be my last tournament. AR:謝謝各位媒體記者前來,我就直接切入主題,我已決定美網將會是我最後一項賽事 Q. Why now? 為什麼選在這個時機點 ANDY RODDICK: I just feel like it’s time. I don’t know that I’m healthy enough or committed enough to go another year. I’ve always wanted to, in a perfect world, finish at this event. I have a lot of family and friends here. I’ve thought all year that I would know when I got to this tournament. When I was playing my first round, I knew. AR:我只是覺得時間到了,我不知道明年的我是不是夠健康或全心全意能專注在在賽事上 能在美網結束我的旅程是再理想不過了,這裡有我的家人和朋友。對於退休這件事 我已經想了一整年了,但當我打我的第一輪賽事時,我就確定,就是該在此時此地結束 Q. Is it something you’ve been wrestling with for days, weeks, or months? 所以退休想法已經糾結在你腦中很多天,很多週還是很多月? ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it’s been a process. It’s certainly not days. I don’ t know that I would have had you all come in here and waste your time if it had been days. You know, certain parts throughout the year, I’ve thought about it. You know, just with the way my body feels, with the way that I’m able to feel like I’m able to compete now, I don’t know that it’s good enough. I don’t know that I’ve ever been someone who’s interested in existing on tour. I have a lot of interests and a lot of other things that excite me. I’m looking forward to those. AR:是的,退休這事是一個過程,這不是幾天之內作下的決定,如果這是草率的決定 我就不會在此浪費大家的時間,退休一事我已思索整年了,我考慮了我的身體狀況, 賽場上的激烈程度,我不確定還能不能有熱情地競爭下去, 對於賽場之外的其他的事情我也相當感興趣,我很期待之後的生活。 Q. Is there any way to quantify how much the health issue is versus the mental and emotional issue? 對於退休一事,到底是身體因素為重還是心理因素,能不能量化? ANDY RODDICK: It’s tough to say. It’s kind of chicken or egg. How much of mental fatigue is because you don’t feel like you can do what you want to do physically? You don’t know where it starts. But it’s tough to put a number. AR:這很難說,這是雞生蛋蛋生雞的問題,因為生理上沒法打出想要的球而影響心理的 程度到底有多大? 因為根本不知道心裡的疲憊是從何時開始的, 實在很難用數字形容程度。 Q. You’ve been talking about this for a couple years. We’ve talked about 30 is not that old in tennis. Obviously Federer is 30. You’ve been a good athlete, very competitive. In a sense, you’re sort of retiring early, no? 你說了退休這事很多年了,我們也聊過30歲在網球不算那麼老,Federer30歲了, 現在你還是一個非常具有競爭力的優秀運動員,所以你算是提早退休囉? ANDY RODDICK: Now you’re saying that (smiling)? ar:現在你才這樣說啊 (笑) Q. Yes. ANDY RODDICK: Well, it’s good. I didn’t want to make it through this press conference without a direct comparison to Roger, so thank you for that. I don’t know, necessarily. A number is a number. But I think wear and tear and miles is something that’s not really an age thing. You know, if you look at my contemporaries that started with me, Roger is the only one that ’s still going and still going strong. It’s a matter of how I feel. I feel like I’m able to compete at the highest level. Frankly, these guys have gotten really, really, really good. I’m not sure that with compromised health that I can do what I want to do right now. AR:很好,我很希望能在這場記者會上被拿來和Roger比較,謝謝你喔(笑) 當然,數字就是數字,但我想身體狀態和年齡並不是絕對相關,如果你看看和我年齡 想仿的選手,Roger是唯一一位可以持續並且保持競爭力。所以這和年齡無關,單純是 我認為是否可以在高度競爭下比賽,坦白說,現在場上的這些選手都表現的非常非常好 ,所以我懷疑我在身心狀態不完美下能否做到和我想的一樣。 Q. I’m assuming the high point is 2003 here. So good place to bow out. 你職業生涯的亮點就是03的美網冠軍了吧,所以選擇在此處落幕? ANDY RODDICK: I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t view it in a scope of where you had your best win. I’ve had a lot of different memories. I’ll certainly look back. I feel like I’d be cheating the other memories if I said one was the highlight. You know, I feel like I’ve been very lucky. That’s certainly not lost on me. AR:我不知道,我不知道,我不認為美網是我最好的勝利 我有很多其他的回憶,我當然會回頭回味,如果說這裡是我人生的亮點就好像欺騙我 其他的記憶一樣。我覺得我非常幸運,這是我所了解的。 Q. You mentioned other projects. What projects would you like to do now that the tennis career is coming to an end? 你提到了其他計畫,哪些是你退休後現在想去作的呢? ANDY RODDICK: Well, immediately we announced yesterday or the day before we’ re building, with my foundation, a youth tennis and learning center in Austin. I’d like to be hands on with that and not see it periodically. I’ d like to be kind of on-site every day. There’s some other projects, kind of side projects, that I’ve been doing. Those excite me a lot right now. So I’m looking forward to it. AR:必前首要之急是我前兩天我們宣布的,要和我的基金會在Austin建立一個青少年的 網球中心,我不會久久才去巡視一次,而是真正掌管此處,每天到場,除此之外, 還有一些配套的計畫,這些計畫讓我非常興奮,我已等不去及去實行了。 Q. How emotional is this for you? I know you like to make light of things. Now that it’s final for you, how emotional is it? What was it about that first round match that clicked? 你現在情緒如何?我知道你想很輕鬆的看待這一切,但到了最後的關頭了,到底你現在感 覺如何,當你第一輪比賽開始時心態又是如何? ANDY RODDICK: I don’t know. On some big moments this year, I think I’ve known. You know, walking off at Wimbledon, I felt like I knew. Playing here, I don’t know what it was. I couldn’t imagine myself being there in another year. I’ve always, for whatever my faults have been, felt like I’ ve never done anything halfway. Probably the first time in my career that I can sit here and say I’m not sure that I can put everything into it physically and emotionally. I don’t know that I want to disrespect the game by coasting home. I had plans to play a smaller schedule next year. But the more I thought about it, I think you either got to be all in or not. You know, that’s more kind of the way I’ve chosen to do things. ar:我不知道,今年的某些重大時刻,像是離開溫布頓,我想我知道那種感覺,但現在, 我真的不知道,我無法想像自己明年還繼續在某處打球。不論犯下多大的錯誤,我一直不 是一個半途而廢的人。但現在或許是第一次在我職業生涯中,發現我可以坐下,然後說我 無法身心專注在球場上。我不知道我想逃離比賽。我曾想過明年可能會打一些小賽事,但 當我這樣想時,我又覺得,不應該半吊子,而應該要全心投入或全部不打,這就是我選擇 作事的方法。 Q. Is there an emotional element to this? You’ve sat alone and thought about it, talked to family? 你有沒有和人討論你的情緒呢?你已深思熟慮過,但你有和家人談過嗎? ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, I mean, I’ve had some hard conversations with Brooke this year, with Doug and Larry. You know, it was Brooke and I’s little secret over the last couple days. I talked to Larry and Doug today. We had talked about it throughout the year, obviously. Talked to a bunch of my friends that are here. It’s time. AR: 有,我和Brooke老婆大人今年嚴肅的談過幾次,這其實是我和brooke這幾天的一個小 祕密,對於訓練師Doug和Larry,我今天和他們說過了,我們今年其實也討論過很多次, 時機到了,我也在此和朋友們說了。 Q. What do you think you’ll miss the most? You’ve been doing this a long time. 作一個運動員這麼久了,你覺得將來會最懷念什麼?? ANDY RODDICK: All of you (smiling). I’m not sure. You know, I’m lucky enough, there are a lot of players where I live. I don’t think I’m one of the guys who won’t pick up a racquet for three years. You know, I still love the innocent parts of the game. I love hitting tennis balls. I love seeing the young guys do well. I’ll still have a lot of friends to watch. I ’ll miss the relationships probably the most. As time passes, I’ll probably miss the tennis more. But immediately that’s probably the thing that is toughest for me. AR:當然會懷念你們全部人啊(笑)。我不確定耶,有些選手退休三年都沒碰過球拍,但我 不會這樣。我很幸運,我住的附近有很多球員,我想我還是喜愛網球這項運動本身,我喜 歡擊球的感覺,我也樂於觀賞後輩們打的很好,我還是可以關心許多朋友在場上的表現。 最讓我懷念的應該是球員之間的友誼吧。當時間過去,我也許會更懷念網球,但當下這的 確是最令我煎熬的。 Q. Why not wait until after your final match, your birthday? Did you want to give the fans an opportunity? 你為什麼不等到最後一場比賽賽後再宣布? 是因為今天是你的生日,還是你想給球迷機會 在看到你場上的身影? ANDY RODDICK: Those are good reasons. I think I wanted an opportunity to say good bye to people, as well. I don’t know how tomorrow’s going to go. I hope it goes well and I hope I’m sticking around. I just imagine being off the court tomorrow in an empty locker room. I think I wanted a chance to say good bye. Also, if I do run into some emotions tomorrow or in four days or however long, I don’t want people to think I’m a little unstable, or more unstable (smiling). That’s why I came to this decision. AR:這些都是好的理由,我想我也需要和場上的人道別。我不知道明天的比賽會如何,我 希望我可以表現的好並且多撐幾天,一想到明天下場時面對空的更衣室,我更想要有機會 和大家道別。而且若是我在明天或之後的比賽在場上突然想到此事而分心,我不想讓給大 家表現很差或爛透了的印象(笑),這就是為什麼我現在要宣布這件事的原因。 Q. You are playing under the lights on Ashe tomorrow for potentially what could be the last time. What do you anticipate your emotions will be? 明天可能是你最後在艾許球場夜間出賽,你心理上會期望什麼嗎?? ANDY RODDICK: I have no idea. I have no idea. I talked to Larry and Doug and said, I could come out and play great, or it could be the worst thing you ’ve ever seen. I don’t know. I’ve never done this before. I’m sure it will be very emotional. I’m sure I’ll still be nervous. I don’t know. AR:我不知道,我真的不知道,我和防護員訓練師Larry和Doug談過,我可能打得很好,或 者是史無前例的差勁,我毫無頭緒,我沒有這種經驗過,肯定的是我一定會非常激動,也 一定還是會緊張,但其他的事情,我真的不知道。 Q. Did Ken’s passing at all in any outside way sort of influence where you are, in this decision at all, where you are in the game? 你前經紀人Ken的逝世是否影響你作這次的決定? ANDY RODDICK: Maybe. I don’t know. Ken was certainly a huge, huge part of everything for me. He believed in me from very early on. You know, that certainly wasn’t easy for me. But, you know, his wife and his daughter are going to come up, so that will be really nice to have them here. ar:也許吧,我不確定,ken佔我生命中很巨大的一部份,他很早就相信我的潛力。他的逝 世對我而言並不好受,但他的太太和女兒今年都會前來,我很高興將會在此處看到他們。 Q. Do you take any example from any athlete you’ve ever seen who knew the right time to retire? 你有參考哪位運動員退休的時機嗎? ANDY RODDICK: I think the thing that you guys have to understand is there’s not going to be a general rule. It’s not because you have a certain age next to your name that that’s it. There are a lot of different personalities. Some people just want to play until they can’t play anymore, until they’re pushed out just by ranking, or they can’t get into tournaments. I don’t think it’s fair to maybe generalize this moment for people. Different people tick in different ways. I don’t know that I looked at anybody else’s scenario when thinking about this ’cause I don’t know that I could pretend to relate to whatever they were thinking at a given moment. AR:我想你們必須要了解的事情是:這件事情並沒有什麼規則可言,並不是因為你的年齡超 過一定歲數還是什麼規則。這和不同的人格特質有關,有些人想打到他們不能再打為止, 打到沒有世界排名,我不認為一定要有邏輯去歸納退休時機,不同人作不同選擇,如此而 已。我沒有參考任何人的情況因為我不能假設自己和他們是處在相同情況下的。 Q. Like any top American athlete, you’re praised, you’re criticized. What are you most proud of in your run, your career? If you could point to one or two things that you might have changed, what would that be? 像其他美國球員一樣,你們被批評被讚美,那你自己呢?你職業生涯最驕傲哪件事, 如果你能改變一兩件事,又會是什麼呢? ANDY RODDICK: I don’t know that I would change much. Obviously I think everybody would want to win a match or two more. Had I won a match or two more, we’d be looking back at something a little bit different. But that’s also shaped kind of who I am and how I’ve been able to learn. You know, if everything would have been easy the whole way, who knows how you’d view things. I’m pretty content with the way I do. AR:我不覺得我會改變什麼,當然大家都想贏球,我也會想如果我贏了哪場比賽, 也許未來就不一樣。但這也形塑了我,也讓我有機會學到,如果每件事都像想的一樣 簡單,你也許看事情的角度也會是不一樣的。我非常滿意我這一路的成績。 Q. You’ve learned from playing in this era of Roger, Rafa, Djokovic in terms of your life? 在這個和Roger Rafa Djokovic打球的世代中,有在你的人生中得到什麼啟示嗎? ANDY RODDICK: I think so. At the end of the day, I know that people view it as a career, last little while, of some hard knocks. But I got to play. I got to play in a crowd, play in Wimbledon finals, be the guy on a Davis Cup team for a while. Those are opportunities not a lot of people get. As much as I was disappointed and frustrated at times, I’m not sure that I ever felt sorry for myself or begrudged anybody any of their success. AR:我想有吧,現在回顧我的職業生涯,有些人視球員就是一種職業,或是幾場激烈的球 賽而已,但我有很多機會,我在嘈雜的溫網決賽出賽,在台維斯杯擔任其中一員,這並不 是所有人都有的機會。當然我也曾經沮喪過好幾回,但我從不對自己感到愧疚或對他人的 成功感到憤慨。 Q. The first part of that question, what are you most proud of? 剛剛的第一個問題,你最驕傲哪件事? ANDY RODDICK: You know, I was pretty good for a long time. The reason I gave earlier about not feeling like I could be committed to this thing a hundred percent, that’s one of the things I’m proud of. That for 13 or 14 years, I was invested fully, every day. I’ve seen a lot of people throughout that time be invested for a year, kind of tap out for a year, come back. I’ve been pretty good about keeping my nose to the grindstone. I feel like I won a lot of matches from hard work and persistence, even maybe when I had better options as far as shot making. AR:很長一段時間內,我表現的其實還不賴,就如同我之前說的,我全心全意的專注在網 球上,這是我很自豪的,過往的13 14年內,我毫無保留的每天全心投入。我看過許多球 員,一年表現好,然後分心之後隔年又再回來。但我是從不懈怠,我感覺因為如此,我才 能打好每一顆球然後贏得很多比賽。 Q. What does it mean to you to be the face of American tennis for the last eight years? 對於過去八年,你能為美國網壇的代表,這對你有何意義? ANDY RODDICK: It’s been a pleasure. It’s not something that’s easy every day, for sure, especially when you get kind of anointed at a young age, 17, 18. It’s something you roll with. For the moments where it’s been hard, I ’ve had 25 positive things that have come from it. Again, anything that people may view as tough, I’ve been very lucky and very fortunate. I’ve gotten a lot of opportunities. I wouldn’t trade away a day of it. I’ve loved every minute. AR:這絕對是榮耀。但這並不容易,尤其是當你很年輕17 18歲就接受這殊榮。當我覺得很 困難時,我已經有25件正面的事從此而來。再來,大家可能覺得很艱辛的事,我視為是非 常幸運的事情,我擁有這麼多機會,任何事物都不能交換我生涯的每一天,我享受每一分 鐘。 Q. On behalf of Australian tennis and Australia, any chance of taking you out for a few beers tonight? 僅代表澳洲網協和澳洲,有沒有機會晚上請你出外喝杯酒呢? (來亂的:因為第二輪對上澳洲選手Tomic XD) ANDY RODDICK: We’ll talk after this (laughter). AR:我們事後再談 (笑) Q. You said there’s some interesting things you’d like to move on to do. What are they? What does your wife think of this decision? 你說你有很多事情想作,像是什麼呢?你老婆覺得這些決定如何? ANDY RODDICK: I haven’t asked her yet (laughter). I’m joking. A lot of stuff with my foundation will probably be my primary focus from here for a little bit. Obviously I’ve gone over to the dark side with you guys with the radio show a little bit. So that’s fun. It’s something I enjoy doing. I’ll probably build on that a little bit. There are some other things also. I’m looking forward to it. AR:我還沒問過他 (笑) 騙你的啦,基金會的事情會是我主要的聚焦項目,我已經在廣播 節目說過一些辛苦的一面,這很有趣,我也很享受,我很期待繼續下去。 Q. There’s plenty of athletes that make this kind of announcement in a flood of tears. You seem quite clear about it. 很多球員宣布退休都會忍不住流淚,但你看起來很淡定? ANDY RODDICK: I feel clear. If I’m being honest, I would have bet against myself on getting through this without tears today. I must have already gotten them all out earlier. I feel pretty good today. This has been a huge part of my life always. But I don’t know that it’s always been my entire life. So I do feel very confident in the things and the people that I have to fall back on. AR:我很誠實的說,我感覺很平靜,我打賭我今天不會流一滴眼淚,也許是之前已經流光 的吧,我現在感覺挺好的,當然這是我人生重要的一部分,但這不是我的全部,我對我依 靠的人事物很有信心。 Q. Your first time here at the US Open, what has this place meant to you since? 你第一次在此打球 這場地對你的意義是什麼? ANDY RODDICK: My first time? I was here in ’98, I played Fernando Gonzalez in the juniors first round. AR:我第一次是在1998年,在青年組第一輪碰上 Fernando Gonzalez Q. You came as a fan before that? 你之前就是這座球場的球迷嗎? ANDY RODDICK: Oh, gosh, yeah. I came here in I think it was 1990 with my parents as a birthday present. I snuck into the players lounge without a credential. AR:當然啦,我想是1990吧,我爸媽帶我來這裡當作我的生日禮物, 我還在沒證件下偷溜進球員大廳。 Q. Did you see Pete? 你當時有看到山大王嗎? ANDY RODDICK: I saw Pete. He was playing video games. I’m pretty sure I beat him at like Mortal Kombat or something. That was fun. I was here in ’ 91 when Jimmy was making his run. We only had grounds passes, but I got into the stadium every day somehow. Then playing here, I think I played professional in ’99 doubles for the first time. There have been a lot of memories here. AR:我看到啦,他正在玩電動,我還在真人快打遊戲中擊敗他,超有趣的。91年Jimmy大驚 奇打進四強時我也在這,雖然我們只有網球中心入場券,但不知為何我每天都能進去場館 裡看球。接著我從觀眾變成球員,我想99年我在這裡打雙打是我的第一場職業賽事。這裡 真的充滿了許多回憶。 Q. What does this place mean to you? 這裡對你的意義是什麼? ANDY RODDICK: It’s meant a lot. It’s the highest of highs and probably the lowest of lows also. It’s certainly never been boring. I’ve always enjoyed the energy. I feel like each Grand Slam is almost a microcosm of the place it’s played in. This is a show. It’s New York City in every way. I ’m glad that I’ve been a very, very small part of it. AR:對我來說意義重大,這裡是我人生中高潮的高潮,也或許是我低潮的低潮。 這裡絕對不平凡,我一直都很享受美網的活力,每一個大滿貫賽都像是一個小世界, 一場精采的表演,這裡就是美國紐約。我很高興能成為這裡渺小的一部份。 Q. You mentioned the run of Jimmy Connors. Are you ready to let it hang all out, go on a dream run here? 你提到Jimmy Connors的大驚奇,你是不是也期待今年能像他一樣,在此地打幾場完美的 球。 ANDY RODDICK: We’ll see. I wish it was a choice (smiling). AR:我們等著看吧 ,我希望這是選項之一(笑) Q. You mentioned you talked to Doug and Larry. What were the reaction of some of your friends? 你提到和訓練師防護員Doug and Larry談過,他們和其他朋友的反應是什麼?? ANDY RODDICK: Some are still learning. I didn’t want to tell the guys that had to play, so James is going to be surprised. Dougie was a little baby about it all (laughter). Lost a lot of man respect for him. Everyone is a little stunned just because of the finality of it all, but I don’t think anybody was really surprised. I think the people that know me know that I’ ve been thinking about it for a little bit. It’s the time. I think they all understood that. They’re all happy. Some of my friends are excited because it means more golf rounds. I see some head nodding there. No, everyone’s been very supportive. AR:有些人不知道,我不想和那些有比賽的人說,所以James(James Blake)應該會嚇一大 跳,Dougie像個小嬰兒一樣(笑),我對他少了許多男性的尊重(XD)。大家一開始聽到消息 是有傻住,但我不認為有人會真正感到意外,認識我的都知道,我想這事想了一段時間。 只是時機而已。大家也多能了解我的想法也很為我高興。有些朋友很興奮,因為代表可以 和我多打幾個18洞,我看到在場很多人點頭,總而言之,我很高興大家都很支持我的決定 。 Q. 2006, Agassi retires. I remember you saying, The training wheels are off for us. Now the training wheels are off for the younger guys. Are you comfortable where the younger guys are moving ahead? 當2006年阿格西退休時,我記得你說過"該是扛下一切的時候",現在你即將退休,年輕一 輩也將扛下美國網壇,你信賴這些小將們嗎? ANDY RODDICK: I think so. You know, I can’t protect them now, you know, that’s for sure. But I think John’s ready. Mardy is really good with the younger guys. Ryan will play well once he figures everything out. Doesn’t change the fact that I still live four miles away from him. I’ll still kick his ass. No, I feel pretty good about it all. Even though I won’t be competing against them, I think they all know I’ve never been more than a phone call away from them. AR:是的,我現在也無法當他們的前導了,但我確定John(John Isner)準備好了, Mardy(fish)和年輕選手混的不錯,ryan(harrison)把事情弄清楚後,他會是名很出色的 球員。我們還是住很近,還是可以教訓他們,我覺得一切都很好,即使我不會再和他們競 爭了,他們應該也知道只要一通電話我就會隨傳隨到。 Q. When you’re back at home in Austin, walking about the house, see the US Open trophy you won, what goes through your mind? 當你回到austin的家時,看著房子裡你贏得的美網獎盃,你心裡在想什麼?? ANDY RODDICK: Honestly, I don’t see it very often. It’s in a study. We all know I don’t go there very much (laughter). I see it probably as much as you guys see the one here. AR:老實說,我不常看到那座獎盃,獎盃在書房內,你知道我好很少走進書房(笑),我和 你們看到那座獎盃的次數大概一樣多吧。 Q. To play another match at night, how much have you enjoyed night matches here at the Open and how much different are they from day matches? 下場比賽是夜間出賽,你對夜間賽事和白天賽事相比有何不同,你有多享受夜間賽事? ANDY RODDICK: I mean, it’s the most electric atmosphere in our sport. There ’s something about it. There’s a lot of eyeballs on TV sets from people who don’t even normally watch tennis during night matches of the US Open. I think I’ve played as many as anyone. Again, it’s just something I’ll look back on with really fond memories. Hopefully won’t be my last one. AR:夜間賽事的氣氛是網球比賽裡最嗨的時候。有很多不常看球的觀眾會注視著美網夜間 賽事,我想我在夜間出賽的機會比任何人都多,這將是我未來回憶時最不可磨滅的一環。 希望明天不會是我的最後一場夜間賽事。 Q. Do you think it’s going to be an adjustment to be at home? You guys are world wanderers. You haven’t really ever stayed at home for years on end. 未來在家你會調整作息嗎?我的意思是你們長年在世界游走,你沒有長時間待在家的經驗 。 ANDY RODDICK: You know, I don’t think I’m foolish enough to think that it’ s all going to be easy for me. I don’t know that I would be that presumptuous. I love my home life, my friends, my wife. My dog is going to be excited. I’m not going to be a dead beat dad anymore (smiling). It will be an adjustment, but hopefully if I ever want to come say hi to you all, they ’ll give me a credential. AR:我想我不至於傻到相信未來會很好適應。我很愛我的家庭生活,我的朋友,妻子,我 的狗也會很興奮,我不會再是裝死的主人(笑),未來一定會和現在有所不同,但希望未來 我想和你們打招呼時,你們還會回應我。 == 英文全文 http://0rz.tw/RPhZc -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.165.183.132

09/02 07:38, , 1F
謝謝翻譯!!邊看真的好想哭
09/02 07:38, 1F

09/02 07:52, , 2F
真的是淚推... ToT
09/02 07:52, 2F

09/02 10:02, , 3F
想哭..但有些問題回答又讓人想笑 真是幽默的大男孩!
09/02 10:02, 3F

09/02 13:40, , 4F
感謝翻譯,Roddick一些回答又好幽默啊~結果看得又哭又笑T^T
09/02 13:40, 4F