Stubbs's Blog from Wimbledon

看板Roddick作者 (VStarr)時間15年前 (2009/07/08 00:58), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Williams 看板] 作者: VWilliams (VStarr) 看板: Williams 標題: [威家] Stubbs's Blog from Wimbledon 時間: Wed Jul 8 00:58:02 2009 Monday, July 6, 2009 Hi everyone and welcome to the last and final blog from Wimbledon. 歡迎大家來看我最後一篇溫網的網誌 Sorry I havent written in a few days, I have been a little busy packing up my apartment here at Wimbledon and getting all the last minute things together, as well as being a little tired yesterday! So, unfortunately we lost in the final, but it was a great match and the atmosphere was awesome! The Williams siters were just a little better on the big points on Saturday and that's all it takes sometimes, but like I said, it was a privilege to walk onto Centre Court and play a final again here at Wimbledon and be watched by the best fans in tennis. They just love the doubles here and even some familiar faces like Billie Jean King... it was so cool to see her up there watching us play, it just makes me try even harder! We had some fun points and in the end it was a memorable match and tourmanent. Sam and I took all our friends and support group out after we finally did our drug testing. If only you guys knew what we do after matches! Here are me, Sam, Serena and Venus all sitting around after press, sitting in this little office area, waiting to do our drug testing, but no one could go! It was funny! I went first, thank God... then we went for a LATE dinner, then again I did end up dancing with Serena and Venus at the only venue open after midnight in Wimbledon Village, and I think I managed to sneak out and not pay them for the drinks they bought me, fair is fair right! Winners should always pay! Ha ha... 抱歉我這幾天都沒有寫網誌 因為我忙著打包離開在溫網租的公寓 昨天也蠻累的 很遺憾我們在決賽輸了球 但是決賽打得很漂亮 氣氛也很棒 威廉絲姐妹在關鍵分上面處理更好 有時候這就是所有成敗的原因 但在中央球場 全世界最好的觀眾面前比決賽已經是一種榮幸了 我知道觀眾們都愛雙打 甚至有些大家熟悉的人物像Billie Jean King都來了 能看到他來觀戰太酷了 讓我們更想打好一點 有些球很有趣 最終這是場值得留念的比賽 Sam跟我在藥檢完之後找支持我們的朋友出來玩 你們大家都知道比賽完之後需要做藥檢 我跟Sam.Serena.Venus開完記者會都要坐在一個小房間等著作藥檢 居然沒有人可以離開 還好我是第一個做完的 後來我們一起去吃晚餐 那時候已經非常晚了 我跟Venus還有Serena在溫布頓村落裡一家夜店跳舞 後來我偷溜了 沒有付給他們他們幫我買的酒錢 很公平啊 冠軍總該請客 哈哈 Serena was way too good on the day in singles earlier. She was serving unbelievably all day, trust me I saw enough of them go by me at 120 miles an hour, and she was a little mentally tougher than Venus in the end, a suprise in some way, but on the other hand, it must be so diffcult to play your sister at your best all the time, and Venus looked very flat and not at her best for sure. Credit Serena though, she was flawless. Serena在雙打前的單打打得實在太棒了 整天他的發球都很不可思議 我一天下來已經看夠了一個又一個120mph的發球 而且後來他心理素質比Venus更好一點 某方面來說蠻令人訝異的 但另外一方面 我想跟自己姐姐打球很難打出最佳表現 Venus就像洩了氣一樣 今天也不在最佳狀態 但還是要歸功Serena一點瑕疵都沒有的表現 The men's final yesterday was a heartbreaker for Andy Roddick and I was so sad for him in the end. Roger is a great champion and proved why he will go down as the best ever. Fifteen Grand Slams proves it now. But I hope Andy Roddick comes back here one day and gets to hold that trophy he so desparetly wants, because after yesterday, I have never seen anyone deserve it more. He was so humble and gracious after the match and I am proud to call him a friend. I was never more proud of him yesterday. Keep your head up Andy, one day it will happen. 男單決賽對Andy Roddick來說肯定是個心碎的結果 我也很替他難過 Roger是個偉大的冠軍 也用十五個大滿貫證明了為什麼他可以成為史上最佳 但我希望Andy再回到這裡 拿到他夢寐以求的冠軍 因為過了昨天之後我想我沒有再看到任何比他更值得冠軍的人了 他在賽後還是那麼謙虛跟優雅 讓我以做他的朋友感到驕傲 我從來沒有比昨天更為他感到驕傲過 加油Andy 有一天好事會發生的! Okay everyone, well it's been fun letting you in on my daily life and grind here at Wimbledon. I hope to do it one day again soon. Have a terrific summer and see you all back for the US OPEN! NY here we come! But for now, as they say here in England... CHEERS! I am off to get on my flight to Washington for World Team Tennis. Come watch if you get a chance, I am playing for the Washington Kastles... adios! 好吧各位...讓大家看到我每天在溫布頓的生活是蠻有趣的 我希望有天能再跟你們分享 希望你們有個愉快的夏天 美網再見! 紐約我們來了! 但現在用英國的話來說....乾杯! 我要飛回華盛頓了 我將在那裡打World Team Tennis 如果有機會的話就來看吧 我這次為Washington Kastles出賽 再見! Rennae -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.95.129 -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.95.129

07/08 01:09, , 1F
Stubbs還真是好人XD
07/08 01:09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1AKtxGjc (Roddick)