TMF top100 prospects

看板Rockies作者 (GoGo Rockies)時間19年前 (2005/01/02 16:38), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.theminorsfirst.com/tmf100/tmf100(2005).html 8. Ian Stewart- 3B Col (4/5/85) He's definitely one of the best prospects in the game. There's so much to like about him. He has enormous power, good strike zone judgment, he runs surprisingly well, plays the game hard and his Sally League manager raved about his defense. The only knock I have on Stewart is that he's already too pull-conscious. 24. Jeff Francis- LHP Col (1/8/81) I know I shouldn't hold it against Francis that he'll be pitching in Colorado. But, the truth is, there's no place that can ruin a pitcher's confidence like that park. Francis only has an average fastball, but he locates all his pitches so well, he doesn't need extra velocity. He will be put to the ultimate test in his new home park. 60. Chris Nelson- SS Col (9/3/85) Nelson is the first of three players on this list from the 2004 draft class. There's nothing he can't do offensively and he looks like a plus fielder at shortstop to boot. If it wasn't for TJ surgery, he might even be bringing mid-90's heat from the mound right now. Nelson seems to have the right combination of makeup, tools and baseball skills where stardom seems like it's just a matter of time. 83. Ubaldo Jimenez- RHP Col (1/22/84) Was on the fast track to Colorado, but suffered a stress fracture to his shoulder blade in May?ending his season. There aren't many arms as dynamic as his in the Minors. He throws in the mid-90's and owns the inner half of the plate, while his curve and change are still developing. Someone I talked to that saw Ervin Santana and Jimenez in consecutive years thought Jimenez has better stuff. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.68.107.76 ※ 編輯: rahim03 來自: 203.68.124.171 (03/03 15:37)
文章代碼(AID): #11rxBj6H (Rockies)