[外電] 2013-8-16莫雷在reddit與網友問答摘譯

看板Rockets作者 (nora)時間10年前 (2013/08/20 00:17), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
2013-8-16莫雷在reddit與網友問答摘譯 原文連結:http://bit.ly/14TyGq6 這次的聊天一直陸續有相關報導和討論。 以下補充三個我覺得比較有意思的問答。 分別是關於比賽的隨機成分、控衛類型與球權。 yurtyybomb: Is there a certain element of randomness when it comes to building a team that can't be accounted for by analytics? Teams like the 2008 era Celtics, big 3 Heat, and Pau-Kobe-Bynum-Odom Lakers all worked tremendously, but other combinations fall flat when a team may appear to be dominant. dmorey: Tons of randomness. I love the NBA as a sport because it is one that cannot be quantified as directly as say, baseball but still has enough data&information to challenge assumptions and draw useful conclusions. Think about one jump shot made -- was it because he is a good shooter? Bad individual defense? Bad team defense? A good pick? Because it was not off the dribble? etc... I think the most basic components of the game having multiple significant factors and randomness is illustrative to how complex the game is overall. 問:在建隊過程中,是否有些統計分析所無法解釋的隨機成分? 2008的賽爾提克三巨頭、熱火三巨頭,以及湖人的Pau-Kobe-Bynum-Odom很成功, 但其他組合儘管看來很有主宰力,卻都以失敗收場。 答:這裡面充滿了太多隨機因素。 我之所以喜愛NBA這項運動,正因為它比棒球更難量化, 但我們仍能蒐集充足的資訊、歸納出有用的結論,並挑戰既定的觀念。 就以一次跳投得分為例吧—— 得分是因為這名球員是個好射手? 還是因為差勁的單防?或是差勁的團隊防守? 又或者這是一次成功的擋人?或因為這不是運球自投?等等…… 僅僅是比賽中最基本的一小部分,都可能受許許多多的重要因素與隨機成分影響, 我想這足以說明一場球賽有多麼複雜。 burimal: Firstly, congrats on making a kick ass team. I always wondered what type of point guard is more valuable: a score first point guard (Like Rose, Westbrook) or a pass first point (Nash, Paul). Personally, I always felt that the former were just smaller shooting guards, and that they don’t help the rest of the team as much as the former. Do you (Or anybody on the Rockets, I suppose) believe that one style is more preferable than the other? Or is it merely based on what the rest of the team is like? Thanks. dmorey: Really depends on context but I prefer all 5 players to be offensive threats at all times so I know I prefer score first PGs more than most teams. 問:得分型控衛和傳球型控衛,哪一種更有價值? 我個人覺得前者只是小個子的得分後衛,對球隊的幫助不如後者。 火箭比較喜歡哪種類型的控衛,或者這要視其他隊員組合而定? 答:當然這需要視情況而定。 不過和聯盟中的其他隊伍相比,我更偏好得分型控衛, 因為我希望場上的五個球員都能帶來進攻威脅。 IanicRR: Have you done a lot of work regarding advanced stats and how they work with your current roster? Do you think there are enough possessions for Harden, Dwight, JLin and trying to keep Parsons happy too? permalinkpocket dmorey: Yes 問:你是否已經就根據目前的輪值陣容,做了大量的進階數據研究? 你覺得哈登、DH、林書豪都能有足夠的球權,而Parsons也會感到滿意嗎? 答:是。 (下面有網友推文表示:Popovich level answer!。XD) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.34.126.226

08/20 00:53, , 1F
林的得分能力比比佛利還好
08/20 00:53, 1F

08/21 11:16, , 2F
這是小ab再度回娘家的關鍵吧,莫雷喜歡得分型控衛
08/21 11:16, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1I4aKJPl (Rockets)