[外電] Rockets' Landry shot in leg

看板Rockets作者 (...)時間15年前 (2009/03/18 20:38), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
相關報導已經很多啦! 不過已經翻了就還是貼上來囉~ XD - http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6316071.html In the aftermath of Carl Landry’s shooting early Tuesday, his Houston Rockets teammates were frightened and relieved, yet determined not to let the incident dramatically alter their lifestyles. 在 Landry被槍傷之後, 他的火箭隊友們也從驚嚇到最後還好鬆了一口氣 不過這個事件 並不會影響他們的生活方式太多 “It’s scary,” said forward Shane Battier. “This is a guy we were joking and riding with on the plane just hours before. My feeling is thankfulness that he’s going to be OK. "真驚悚" 巴爺表示 "我們數小時前還在飛機上跟他開玩笑勒, 幸好他沒什麼大礙 感恩" “You have to be careful and be aware of your surroundings. Even then, there’ s no guarantee you’re safe. But I’m not going to lock myself in my house with an arsenal of weapons.” "我們需要對周遭環境保持一定的警覺 雖然沒有人能保證你的安全 不過我也不會因為此 事而把家裡弄成軍火庫 然後龜在裡面不出門啦" Landry, 25, suffered a gunshot wound to his lower left leg Tuesday morning in a possible drive-by shooting or failed robbery near downtown, police said. He was released after treatment at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. 在這樁接近市中心的槍擊案(可能是搶劫未遂)中 Landry的左腳受到了槍傷, 他在醫院接 受了一些處理後 已經離開醫院了 “I’m just thankful that he’s all right,” said Rockets head coach Rick Adelman. “It’s just a situation that all of us have to be aware of. It’s not the same world it was 10 years ago. You’re just thankful that it’s not something more serious.” "幸好他還算安好 感恩" Adleman說 "這種情況大家都得小心 這個世界已經和十年前不 一樣了 你得感謝還好事情並沒有更糟" Rockets general manager Daryl Morey called the leg injury a surface wound in Landry’s left calf and said the player also suffered a dislocated finger on his left hand. He said Landry is expected to be able to return to practice in one to three weeks. 按照莫神的說法 Landry的左腳小腿有表層皮肉傷 還有左手指脫臼 大概在1~3週後才能 回到練習場上 “Dr. (Tom) Clanton (the Rockets’ team physician) examined him early,” Morey said. “I was in the hospital with Carl. … Right now, we’re focused on him and his family and the fact that he’s OK; that’s where our players’ hearts are as well. I can’t answer any detailed questions because it’s an ongoing investigation.” 莫神表示 隊醫稍早也看過Landry了 "我當時與Landry在醫院... 我們關切他與他的家人 還好他沒有什麼大礙, 隊友們也能夠放心了, 其他的事還在調查中 不便說明" Landry hit, ran for help Landry and the rest of the Rockets had just returned from New Orleans after their 95-84 victory over the Hornets. The team’s charter flight landed at Hobby Airport shortly after midnight, according to a team spokesman. The incident happened in the 2900 block of Leeland, a short distance southeast of downtown, at about 2:30 a.m., Houston police said. 當時Landry和火箭隊友們剛從紐奧良贏球回來 飛機在午夜之後到達 根據球隊發言人的 說法 警方告訴他們 事件發生在Leeland的2900街區附近, 接近市區的東南方, 當時是 凌晨兩點半 According to senior officers D.W. Arnold and R.A. Moreno of the Houston police homicide division, Landry was driving southbound on Leeland with a female passenger when a gray Honda Civic, traveling northbound, swerved into Landry’s lane and sideswiped his sport utility vehicle. 根據休士頓當地Arnold跟Moreno警官的說法 Landry當時正在Leeland往南方開 車上有一 名女乘客 然後一輛北向的灰色Honda Civic歪到Landry的車道擦撞了他的SUV Landry made a partial U-turn near Palmer Street, and the Honda also turned around and again struck Landry’s SUV, causing it to hit a wooden utility pole and stop, the officers said. Landry作了個半迴轉 Honda也轉向過來並再度衝撞了Landry的SUV 使它撞到了一根木桿 停了下來 After Landry got out, two men got out of the Honda, and one of them pulled a pistol from his back pocket and fired twice, police said. After being hit, Landry ran for help, they said. The two men ran after Landry for a short distance before giving up and running away, police said. The woman in Landry’ s SUV was not injured, they said. Landry下車之後 兩個男的從Honda下車 其中一人從背後的口袋拿出手槍並開了兩槍 Landry被擊中後奔跑呼救 那兩個男的追了Landry一小段路後才逃離現場 Landry車上 的女乘客則是毫髮無傷 Landry described the attackers as Hispanic men in their early- to mid-20s, about 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing 150 to 160 pounds. They had short black hair and wore all-black clothing, he said. 根據Landry的描述 那兩個人像西班牙人 大約20~25歲 172公分 70公斤 左右 兩人都是黑色短髮 並穿著全黑的服裝 Landry was unavailable for comment, but Rockets guard Aaron Brooks spoke to him. Landry現在無法對此事表達評論 但是小AB已經跟他聊過了 “I had a little conversation, and he told me some of the stuff that went on, ” Brooks said. “He just sounded happy, blessed. It was a situation that pretty much anybody could have been in. He’s just blessed that he’s alive, and he’ll be back and he’ll be Carl again.” "我跟他聊了一下 他跟我描述了事件的大略經過" 小AB說 "他聽起來還滿開心的 這種事 很多人都會遇到 他對於自己還活著感到相當欣慰 他回來時依然還會是原本那個Landry" Police asked that anyone with information about the shooting call the homicide division at 713-308-3974 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. All callers to Crime Stoppers remain anonymous. 對於該槍擊案有資訊的鄉民可以打到當地警局 713-308-3974 或是打擊犯罪中心 713-222-TIPS 打到打擊犯罪中心的鄉民會以匿名處理 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.68.83.170

03/18 21:55, , 1F
推!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03/18 21:55, 1F

03/18 22:01, , 2F
最近外電都連發耶 私下是不是自己組一個外電戰隊啦 XD
03/18 22:01, 2F

03/19 00:28, , 3F
推翻譯(心)
03/19 00:28, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #19mEiqlL (Rockets)