[轉錄][外電]大Jake上場飆分

看板Rockets作者 (yo~柚子~yo)時間17年前 (2007/02/15 01:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Grizzlies 看板] 作者: viva4841 (大頭) 看板: Grizzlies 標題: [外電]大Jake上場飆分 時間: Thu Feb 2 00:10:17 2006 Wright joins Tsakalidis in limiting Yao 萊特和撒咖哩弟一同對抗姚明 原文http://0rz.net/9a12P Time was, there would have been a lot of nights like this for 7-2, 290-pound Jake Tsakalidis. 對於7呎2吋,290磅的撒咖哩弟來說,這個晚上他必須做的事常常發生 Nights when the only logical thing for a coach to do would be put the big fe lla on the floor to contend with the other side's big guy. 當對手有個大傢伙在場上,教練把自己隊的大個子派上場也是非常正常的 "Back in the day, when I first came in the league, we had Shaq, (Hakeem) Ola juwon ... Rik Smits," said Grizzlies starting center Lorenzen Wright, who go es 6-11 and 240. "Everybody had a real big guy. Now, there are smaller cente rs. But when Jake gets up against one of those big guys, he takes it to 'em. " "當我第一次上場的時候,我的對手有Shaq,Olajuwon...還有Smits"萊特說,他身高6呎11吋 ,240磅.是灰熊隊的先發中鋒 "每隊都有個大個子,我算個頭嬌小的中鋒,但大Jake足夠跟那些大傢伙抗衡" "他把對手給我們的壓力原封不動還給對手" Or at least tries to take it to 'em. 或者說他努力試著這樣做 Monday night at FedExForum against 7-6, 310-pound Yao Ming, Tsakalidis and W right were a solid tag team in the Grizzlies' 86-77 win over the Houston Roc kets. It was Yao's first game since mid-December after undergoing surgery fo r an infection in his left big toe. 星期一晚上來到FedEx廣場的不速之客是7呎6,310磅的姚明 萊特跟撒咖哩弟共同確保了灰熊隊的勝利,這也是姚明傷癒復出的第一場比賽 In 32-plus minutes, Yao scored 15 points on 7-of-14 shooting with eight rebo unds. But little came easy to him, and Big Jake, as he's known to teammates, had much to do with that. In 13 minutes, he finished with eight points, two rebounds, two blocks -- both on Yao -- and -- sit down for this -- a steal. Wright had six points and eight rebounds in 27 minutes with two steals. 姚明在32分鐘裡貢獻15分8籃板,14投7中,但在隊友眼中有點遲緩的大Jake表現不惶多讓 他上場13分鐘就有8分2籃板2火鍋,而且都蓋在姚明身上 更重要的是--請大家坐好了--他還有1抄截! 萊特打27分鐘也有6分8籃板2抄截 "I love when Jake rumbles and bumbles and stumbles," Shane Battier said. "Wh en he does it and does it well, it's fun to watch." "我喜歡大Jake上場"箱杯說,"他的動作看起來很有趣"(這是身為一名隊友該說的話嗎orz) No moment was more fun that Big Jake's steal of a Tracy McGrady pass in the first quarter. 沒有任何事情比第一節大Jake抄McGrady球更有趣 Tsakalidis smiled at the mention of the play, saying, "Oh, you saw me? I was quick." 撒咖哩弟笑笑的說"有看到嗎?我的動作很快吧." He also had two layups in the first quarter off feeds from Pau Gasol. Tsakal idis scored on a tip-in the second quarter and on a layup in the third quart er off an Eddie Jones pass. 第一節他接到賈索兒傳球,貢獻兩次上籃,第二節把隊友沒進的球點進 第三節EJ助攻又讓他上籃了一次 For a night, at least, it was rumblin', bumblin', stumblin' perfection. 至少今天晚上的結果是完美的(rumblin,bumblin,stumblin真的不知道怎麼翻@@) "I thought Jake did a good job," Griz coach Mike Fratello said. "He had four field-goal attempts and made all four." "大Jake做的很好"費老大說,"他四球投籃全部命中" Originally, the Rockets had intended for Yao's first game to be Wednesday in Houston against the Milwaukee Bucks. Or maybe that's just what Rockets coac h Jeff Van Gundy wanted the Grizzlies to think. 火箭原本打算等到星期三對公鹿再讓姚明上場 不過現在看來這應該是Van Gundy想要讓灰熊知道的消息 "He was on the flight and we knew that, and Jeff did not want to comment and knowing Jeff that means he's got something up his sleeve," said Fratello. " We weren't surprised he was out there playing." "我們知道他(姚明)準備好了,我也知道Jeff有可能讓他上場"費老大說 "所以看到姚明我們一點也不驚訝" Fratello also liked what he saw from Wright on Monday night. 費老大也認為星期一晚上萊特做得很好 "Lorenzen did two or three things I haven't seen him do this season," said t he coach. "He took the ball and put it on the floor and took it to a basket and made the layup. He did an excellent job, for the most part, defensively. " "萊特做了兩三件事是我之前從未看他做過的"費老大說 "他抄球,努力搶籃板,還有上籃.更重要的是他防守做得很好" But even Wright said it was the effort Tsakalidis gave early that set the to ne for the game's inside play. 但萊特說這都是撒咖哩弟的功勞 "Jake's in great shape right now, and he's very agile up the floor," Wright said. "And I think that created problems for Yao." "大Jake的體型正處於顛峰,他在場上非常靈活"萊特說,"而且帶給姚明不小的麻煩" And when it was Wright's turn, he did the best he could do. 一但輪到萊特上場,他也盡力做到最好 "I just have to keep fronting him and keep it out of his hands," he said. "A s you can see, he can just turn around and shoot it like I'm not even there. " "我只是站前防守讓他拿不到球罷了"萊特說 "就像你看到的,他(姚明)只能四處跑,在我沒有盯好他的時候投籃" Often this season, it has been like Tsakalidis was not there. In a stretch o f 10 games from Dec. 28 through Jan. 16, he did not play once. He has played in six of eight since then, including 17 minutes at Miami (Shaq) where he s cored a season-high 10 points. 球季中大部分的時間撒咖哩弟都不在場上 他甚至從12月28號到1月16號一共10場比賽都沒有上場過 之後他一場球也只能上場6到8分鐘,對邁阿密(Shaq)時他上場17分鐘,拿了本季最高的10分 "Every game when you play helps," he said. "I have to work even harder to pl ay good" when not playing often. "我在場上雖然只是個助手"他說,"但我知道這樣更應該好好表現,尤其我的上場時間不多" "I enjoy it when a teammate who doesn't get minutes consistently, gets to go out there," Pau Gasol said. "It was good to see him out there playing hard and hooping." "我很享受幫助上場時間不多的人打得更好"賈索兒說 "我很高興看到他在場上奮戰" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 看到這篇外電覺得很有趣忍不住就翻了,這是外電中毒嗎@@ -- 哪天灰熊拿到冠軍時,我們可以很驕傲的說: "我可是一路陪他們走過來的,他們的榮耀就是我的榮耀。" by Gondor 04/04/18 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.171.160.131

02/02 00:13,
大概你中了吧~推阿!!大Jake長的實在有趣XD 遺憾沒有多餘時
02/02 00:13

02/02 00:14,
間為賈索兒多扛一些籃板
02/02 00:14

02/02 00:18,
推箱杯的話XD
02/02 00:18

02/02 00:19,
畢竟不合隊形吧Orz NBA地下雜誌有一篇文章寫的很中肯
02/02 00:19