[翻譯]Rockets finish sweep of Grizzlies

看板Rockets作者 (真是....不過....)時間17年前 (2007/02/08 14:20), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Perhaps it was the mind game the Rockets needed to play, or maybe they really had all kinds of reasons to be so concerned. 這是一場火箭隊需要更用心打的比賽 有各種理由要他們如此用心 It had taken 111 points to beat the Memphis Grizzlies last month, and the Rockets had visions of Mike Miller torching them. But it was much more that had the Rockets anxious, then thrilled when they finally emerged from a sometimes strong, often workmanlike performance with a 98-90 win at FedEx Forum on Tuesday. 上個月打敗灰熊時被他們得了111分 還讓Mike Miller在火箭隊面前予取予求 但最讓火箭隊高興的事 他們終於擺脫了不穩定的狀況 每個隊員完美的分工讓他們得到 了這場勝利 Bonzi Wells was out, Juwan Howard sick and Dikembe Mutombo aching with the tendinitis in his left knee gripping him with every Pau Gasol move. The danger seemed clearer as the Grizzlies hung around, so that when the Rockets finally finished them off down the stretch, they had no reservations about their satisfaction with the completion of their season sweep of the last-place Grizzlies. Bonzi無法上場 Howard生病 Mutombo得腱炎的膝蓋在他防守Gasol時疼痛著  各種不安定因素出現在灰熊來訪時 所以灰熊對於被火箭隊橫掃是沒有任何藉口的 雖然 他們上賽季也橫掃了火箭 "That was as hard as a team can play," Rockets coach Jeff Van Gundy said. "That was a classic night that most teams let up and lose. I couldn't be prouder of the group. "這是一場艱困的比賽" JVG說 "這是一場典型的火箭隊比賽 大多數的對手節奏慢了下來 然後輸球 我為我們感到無上的驕傲" "Not just a trap game — you're playing a fast-paced team with a bad record (12-37) on the road, back-to-back. They've rested for two nights. Took another injury last night (to Wells.) Juwan's real sick. Most teams when they cut it to one go away." "更困難的是 我們面對的是一支戰績不好 快速的隊伍 而且是back-to-back的第二場  他們已經休息了2天 我們又多了一個傷兵(Wells) Juwan生病 大多數的球隊會輸球當他們面對上述的任何一種狀況" The Rockets got their seemingly customary 33 points from Tracy McGrady, with McGrady adding eight assists and six rebounds. When the Grizzlies closed within a point late in the third quarter moments after Rudy Gay had gotten a hand on his jumper, McGrady twice blew past the Memphis rookie, acquired in the draft-day deal with the Rockets. The second led to a three-point play. 一如往常 McGrady得了33分外加8助攻6籃板 當灰熊在第三節靠著Rudy Gay的跳投追到 只落後一分時 McGrady立刻連續兩次吃了這個火箭隊在選秀會上交易出去的新人 第二 次還造成了三分打 When the Grizzlies were within seven with 3 1/2 minutes left, McGrady passed to Howard for a layup and then pump-faked Gay off his feet to drive to a hard two-handed slam to take the lead to 11 with 2:50 left. 當灰熊在時間剩下三分三十秒追到落後7分時 McGrady傳球給Howard上籃 然後假動作騙 起Gay來一個雙手大猩猩灌籃 讓火箭隊在時間剩下2:50時取得11分領先 Leadership shows "That's what we're talking about with leadership," Van Gundy said. "McGrady puts it on the floor two times in a row. That's leadership. Deke playing 37 minutes; that's leadership. Juwan fighting through it; that's leadership. (Shane) Battier being disciplined; that's leadership. So I loved the way we played." "那就是我們所說的領導能力" JVG說 "McGrady接連兩次展現了領導能力 Mutombo打了37 分鐘 也是領導能力 Juwan整場比賽都保持戰鬥力 也是領導能力 Battier的訓練有素  那也是領導能力 我愛這支隊伍打現在打球的方式"  As much as McGrady seemed in command offensively, Mutombo, playing in obvious pain, had 13 rebounds and slowed Gasol just enough. Gasol had 30 points, 13 rebounds and five assists, but just four points in the fourth quarter. McGrady打的有侵略性 Mutombo則明顯打的很痛苦 搶下13個籃板 雖然讓Gasol得了30 分13籃板5助攻 但他讓Gasol在第四節只得了4分 "My left knee was killing me," Mutombo said. "Thank God I was able to play the game. It's just tendinitis here on the top. Sometimes it gets sore. Especially on back-to-backs, it's tough. I had no choice. We are a very small team with Yao out. They need me. I had no choice." "我的左膝快要殺了我了" Mutombo說 "感謝上帝我還能打這場比賽 我的膝蓋有時會酸痛  特別是在back-to-back的比賽 上場對我來說是一件很痛苦的事 但沒了姚明之後 我 們的隊伍變的非常矮小 他們需要我 我別無選擇" Howard, battling flu-like symptoms and the young and long Grizzlies forwards, had 17 points and five rebounds in 34 minutes. And Battier chased Miller until he missed all eight of his 3-pointers, finishing with 12 points on 5-of-17 shooting. Howard和感冒還有灰熊隊又高又年輕的鋒線對抗 在34分鐘內拿下了17分5籃板 Battier陰魂不散的跟著Miller直到他全場8顆3分球全部落空 拿下12分 17投5中的命中 率 Battier controls Miller "They lit us up pretty good the last time we played them," Van Gundy said. "I thought Shane did as good a job on Mike Miller as you can do." "灰熊上一場進攻做的相當不錯" Van Gundy 說 "我想Battier對Miller做了他所能做的最 好的防守" Battier, Miller's teammate for 3 1/2 seasons, did have a plan for defending one of the league's top shooters (43.3 percent on 3s this season). Battier跟Miller做了3.5個球季的隊友 他對於防守Miller這個聯盟頂尖的射手是有計畫 的 "Don't leave him," Battier said. "I've played against him enough to know if you give him a foot, he's going to make you pay for it. I'm glad we're done playing against these guys this year. "別離開他" Battier 說"從我和他對抗的經驗中我知道 只要給他一步的距離 你就要 付出代價 我很高興我們今年已經不用在對上他們了" "They're a very dangerous offensive team. When you can put three or four 3-point shooters (around) Pau in the post, there's a reason they're scoring 120, 130 points some games . So we really came out with an onus on defense." "他們是一支非常危險的進攻球隊 當他放3 4個三分射手在場上 Gasol打禁區 這就是 他們有時候可以得120 130分的理由 這對我們的防守造成了很大的負擔" The Grizzlies had been averaging 111.1 points since the coaching change to Tony Barone, more than enough to concern the Rockets, who did not want to have to rely on the kind of scoring they needed in Houston. 灰熊自從換教練Tony Barone之後 平均每場得111.1分 讓不靠得那麼多分贏球的火箭隊 擔心了一下 But having so thoroughly convinced themselves they would be tested, they not only avoided that trap, they made a night beating the team with the NBA's worst record into a triumph. 但火箭隊相信自己是禁得起考驗的 他們度過了困境 擊敗了灰熊 ----------------------------- 火箭2老好操阿 ....姚明快點回來阿 穆大叔再強也已經40了阿 別讓他那麼辛苦了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.140.205.148

02/08 14:20, , 1F
好像跟上上篇有點像....ORZ
02/08 14:20, 1F

02/08 14:24, , 2F
oorz 姚明快回來吧 老木的膝蓋該休息了
02/08 14:24, 2F

02/08 16:45, , 3F
老木真是條鐵錚錚的漢子
02/08 16:45, 3F

02/08 17:42, , 4F
老木真男人!
02/08 17:42, 4F