[blog] Span的Blog

看板Rockets作者 (傳球至上。)時間17年前 (2006/11/30 00:51), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
From Span's Blog。 http://sport24.gr/spanoulis.asp Feeling a lot better! 爽! 22 days is a lot I’ll admit it… But since last time we talked through this blog a lot of things have changed and that is very important. I feel a lot better since I’m getting a lot more minutes and I’m slowly finding my role with the Houston rockets. I wasn’t used at siting on the bench and at the beginning it was really tough. 22天過去了,但自從我上次在這發文之後,發生了非常重大的變化,我得到了更多的上 場時間,而且我漸漸能了解我在火箭隊裡所扮演的角色了!這真的讓我覺得很開心!我 再也不用呆在板凳上苦苦等待了! I’m trying everyday to give my best. This is my one and only mission. I had two very good games against the Knicks and Wizards and that made very happy. It’s a beautiful feeling to be playing on the NBA. It’s even better if you are playing well. It’s not possible to be the best player on court every time (no one player can do that) but that donsen't stop me from trying to give 100%. 我每天都在試著把最好的一面表現出來,這就是我唯一的任務,我在對Knicks和Wizards 的比賽中的表現讓我覺得非常開心,在NBA打球的感覺非常美妙,而如果你打得很好的話 ,那感覺就更棒了!也許不是隨時都能在場上當最棒的那名球員(好像也沒人能這樣), 但誰也無法阻止我的100%的努力! And the love from the fans? What can I say? It is what gives me courage and strength and I really mean this. It’s very important when you know that there are some people who expect good things from you especially if you are in a foreign county away from you homeland. 對於fans的愛護我實在無法傳達我的感謝!你們給了我勇氣和力量,這真的非常重要! 尤其當你知道有些人對你有所期待!何況你漂洋過海到異鄉發展! Coach came down as well!! Panagiotis Yiannakis brought me luck! We talked about many things and of course analyzed a lot of things bout basketball. I was very happy to see him after such along time. 還有教練對我的關心!!Panagiotis Yiannakis帶給我好運,我們討論了很多東西,以及 球場上的事,這麼久沒見到他我真的非常開心! Now that I m writing this blog I am at a Greek caf赌 in Houston. I come here and drink a coffee with other Greeks and I’ve made new friends. Americans come here too but most times when you walk in, the scene is totally Greek. 我現在正在休士頓的一家希臘咖啡店寫blog,我和其他希臘人都來這喝咖啡,同時也因 此認識了幾個新朋友,有時候美國佬也來這,但在這裡,大部份的時間你都會覺得你身 在希臘! Apart from that all else is quiet. Some times I go for a bit of shopping or to a restaurant. See games are one after another and time is constantly pressing. Trips are continuous but they have their upside. In New York we had some time to walk around and see the town. It was unbelievable. Up until now it’s the best place I visited. 其他都就沒什麼了,有時候我會去逛逛或是上餐廳,然後就是不停的看比賽,時間也壓縮 地很緊,不停地去不同的地方打球,但有些事還是很有趣的,像是在紐約,我花了點時間 出去走走,看看這個城市,那真的很不可思議,到目前為止這是我到過最棒的地方。 That’s all from Houston but I promise you we’ll talk again. Thanks again for the love you show me. I’m always trying for the best. 我會待在Houston,但我保証,我們會有機會再聊天的!謝謝你們對我的支持,我一定會 盡我最大的努力! by Vasilis 註:Panagiotis Yiannakis為希臘得分王,曾拿下歐聯冠軍。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.128.131

11/30 01:32, , 1F
好有熱情的人,當他的球迷真好
11/30 01:32, 1F

11/30 01:35, , 2F
讚啦!!V-Span加油!
11/30 01:35, 2F
※ 編輯: TMcGrady1 來自: 61.217.128.131 (11/30 01:41)

11/30 02:07, , 3F
推一個~! V-Span
11/30 02:07, 3F

12/01 00:03, , 4F
加油!!
12/01 00:03, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #15RRgL1J (Rockets)