[翻譯] Limp Bizkit - My Way

看板RockMetal作者 (changingshadows)時間6年前 (2018/05/15 20:13), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
今天翻譯Limp Bizkit沒有什麼特別的理由,只是剛好找到一首還沒有人翻過的XDD 下一首打算試著寫寫看Rollin'的台語歌詞,不知道有沒有搞頭 MV:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8vzTsnPps
lyrics: check check check check check... check out my melody (*3) special 好特別 You think you're special 阿你不就好特別 You do 對啊 I can see it in your eyes 我可以從你眼中看出 I can see it when you laugh at me 我可以看得出來你在笑我 Look down on me 瞧不起我 You walk around on me 你在我身邊打量 Just one more fight 只要再一次 about your leadership, and I 跟你的領導能力起爭議 will straight up leave your shit 拎北就會直接跟你翻臉 Cause I've had enough of this 因為拎北早就受夠了 And now I'm pissed 現在你讓我龜藍趴火 Yeah! This time I'mma let it all come out 今天拎北就要把事全部抖出來 This time I'mma stand up and shout 今天拎北就是要站起來大聲說 I'mma do things my way, it's my way 我有我的作風,走我的路 My way or the highway! 聽我的,不然就滾 This time I'mma let it all come out 今天拎北就要把事全部抖出來 This time I'mma stand up and shout 今天拎北就是要站起來大聲說 I'mma do things my way, it's my way 我有我的作風,走我的路 My way or the highway! 聽我的,不然就滾 check out check check out... check out my melody (*4) Just one more fight about a lot of things 只要再一次,隨便你要冤家什麼 And I will give up everything 拎北就會拋下一切 to be on my own again, 再度回歸自我 free again... 重獲自由... Yeah! This time I'mma let it all come out 今天拎北就要把事全部抖出來 This time I'mma stand up and shout 今天拎北就是要站起來大聲說 I'mma do things my way, it's my way 我有我的作風,走我的路 My way or the highway! 聽我的,不然就滾 This time I'mma let it all come out 今天拎北就要把事全部抖出來 This time I'mma stand up and shout 今天拎北就是要站起來大聲說 I'mma do things my way, it's my way 我有我的作風,走我的路 My way or the highway! 聽我的,不然就滾 Someday you'll see things my way 有一天你也會以我的角度看事情 Cause you never know, no you never know, when you're gonna go. 因為你從來不知道,你就是不瞭,然後就去幹些低能事情 Someday you'll see things my way 有一天你也會以我的角度看事情 Cause you never know, no you never know 因為你從來不知道,你就是不瞭 when you're...gonna...go. 盡做一些蠢事 Just one more fight and I'll be history 只要你再跟我起爭執,我就會成為歷史 Yes, I will straight up leave your shit 對,拎北就會直接走人 and you'll be the one who's left, missing me 然後你就會遠遠落在人後,再來想念我 Yeah! This time I'mma let it all come out 今天拎北就要把事全部抖出來 This time I'mma stand up and shout 今天拎北就是要站起來大聲說 I'mma do things my way, it's my way 我有我的作風,走我的路 My way or the highway! 聽我的,不然就滾 This time I'mma let it all come out 今天拎北就要把事全部抖出來 This time I'mma stand up and shout 今天拎北就是要站起來大聲說 I'mma do things my way, it's my way 我有我的作風,走我的路 My way or the highway! 聽我的,不然就滾 Someday you'll see things my way 有一天你也會以我的角度看事情 Cause you never know, no you never know, when you're gonna go. 因為你從來不知道,你就是不瞭,盡做一些蠢事 Someday you'll see things my way 有一天你也會以我的角度看事情 Cause you never know, no you never know. 因為你從來不知道,你就是不瞭 check check check check check... check out my melody (*6) ---fade out--- https://godxtaiwan.blogspot.tw/2018/05/limp-bizkit-my-way.html 這篇文章同時刊登在我的網誌上,有興趣的朋友可以點進去支持一下~ 另外我的網誌最近改名字了,改叫"尬叉易影",之後可能就不會用 "尬叉"這個名字了~~(誰在乎?) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.239.189 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/RockMetal/M.1526386400.A.E07.html

05/16 00:55, 6年前 , 1F
05/16 00:55, 1F

05/16 01:49, 6年前 , 2F
懷念的歌,推
05/16 01:49, 2F

05/17 12:58, 6年前 , 3F
懷念+1
05/17 12:58, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Q-ixWu7 (RockMetal)