[翻譯] We Came As Romans - Cold like war

看板RockMetal作者 (changingshadows)時間6年前 (2018/05/06 23:59), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
WCAR去年底的這首新歌描述一個樂團對於理念不合而爭吵、冷戰般讓氣氛死寂 最後彼此釋懷和好如初的心情 在做這次翻譯的時候,對於副歌該怎麼詮釋想了一陣子 看了一些WCAR的新聞(可是都沒提到他們吵架?!),最後決定這樣翻 如果有更好的詮釋麻煩請告訴我( ′・ω) MV:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3zUWxdYd54
lyrics: War, war 戰爭,戰爭 Divided doubt, grown to separate 疑惑與歧見,眼見要分裂 Our weathered hearts search for home again 我們風化的心再次找尋歸屬 Too afraid to take those uncertain steps 太害怕而怯於踏上未知前途 But two years ago we were stronger then 但明明兩年前我們是如此地堅強 Yeah, two years ago we were stronger then 兩年前我們如此堅強 (two years ago we were stronger) (兩年前我們如此堅強) When we dove head first, we were so alive 當我們一頭栽進這裡時,我們還充滿生氣 Risking everything trying to change lives 四處充滿危險,試著改變生命 Now, my red eyes filled with shallow compromise 現在我佈滿血絲的眼睛只有空洞的妥協 Ripping tickets, split commitment, future undefined 毀棄信約,分道揚鑣,面對未知未來 I never wanted to watch us fight like war 我從未想過要看著我們打仗般爭吵 And turn away from each other 背離彼此而去 We had to stop and surrender to restore 我們必須向彼此認輸然後重建友誼 And find a way to recover 重歸完好的當初 Losing all we should've been 失去我們走過的道路 consequences made in this 這些錯誤所造成的後果 failure on to feel again, feel again 我們只能重複感受,一再感受 Blacked out, misguided rage, grown to separate 昏昧誤解產生的憤怒,助長成為分離 Our hardened hearts from our resentful brains 頑固的心來自憤恨不平的心理 No way to see how far down you'll land 你無法看見會在多遠的地方著地 When the fall you take wasn't part of your plan 倘若這趟飛行的急墜根本無從預期 (Cold) Doomed if you do 做了,必定失敗 (Like) Disowned if you don't 不做,什麼都沒有 (War) No way out for any one of us 我們全都無藥可救 (Cold) Doomed if you do 做了,必定失敗 (Like) Disowned if you don't 不做,什麼都沒有 (War) No way out for any one of us 我們全都無藥可救 I never wanted to watch us fight like war 我從未想過要看著我們打仗般爭吵 And turn away from each other 背離彼此而去 We had to stop and surrender to restore 我們必須向彼此認輸然後重建友誼 And find a way to recover 重歸完好的當初 Losing all we should've been 失去我們走過的道路 consequences made in this 這些錯誤所造成的後果 failure on to feel again, feel again 我們只能重複感受,一再感受 (Cold like war) 冷得像場戰爭 (Cold like war) 冷得像場戰爭 I bit my tongue, let the blood fill my mouth 我緊咬舌頭,讓嘴裡充滿鮮血 I just smiled while I sat there and bled out 冷靜坐下時,我的微笑使鮮血流出 But, through this I found where I stand 但經過這些風雨,我找回了自己的信念 I will never betray me again 而我不會再背叛自己一次 (Cold like war) 冷得像場戰爭 Cold like war 冷得像場戰爭 (Cold like war) 冷得像場戰爭 I never wanted to watch us fight like war 我從未想過要看著我們打仗般爭吵 And turn away from each other 背離彼此而去 We had to stop and surrender to restore 我們必須向彼此認輸然後重建友誼 And find a way to recover 重歸完好的當初 Losing all we should've been 失去我們走過的道路 consequences made in this 這些錯誤所造成的後果 failure on to feel again, feel again 我們只能重複感受,一再感受 --- 這篇同時發布於 https://godxtaiwan.blogspot.tw/2018/05/we-came-as-romans-cold-like-war.html 希望大家能夠順便支持,謝謝! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.239.189 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/RockMetal/M.1525622346.A.C17.html

05/07 01:41, 6年前 , 1F
超喜歡這團的上次來台灣沒跟到超難過 推推推
05/07 01:41, 1F

05/07 01:51, 6年前 , 2F
上次來台有跟到~~ 大愛團之一
05/07 01:51, 2F

05/07 01:51, 6年前 , 3F
他們專輯封面蠻讚的~XD
05/07 01:51, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1QxoPAmN (RockMetal)