[翻譯] Taking Back Sunday - My Blue Heaven

看板RockMetal作者 (臥財葡靠速逆雷)時間8年前 (2015/12/01 19:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
正在讀期末考所以來浪費時間 我聽的類型從各類金屬到古典樂/中古歌劇 不過這首歌還是我的最愛<3 原本想PO到punk版 不過那邊好像死了 先講結論 這首歌的主角正在嘗試使女主角出軌 ----- Two sides twist and then collide; 兩端扭曲著相撞 You're calling off the guards (Am I coming?) 你放下了警備 (我要來了嗎?/該是我的時刻了嗎?) I'm coming through. (Am I coming?) 我更進一步. Adulterous conditioned to a spin cycled submission, 性與感情的慾望被一直冒出的意圖制約, *(意圖像是從一直轉的輪子轉出來) You know, sometimes it just feels better to give in. (Sometimes, it just feels better to give in.) 你知道的 有時候放棄抵抗感覺會比較好 (有時候 放棄了會感覺比較好) And it's all too familiar 太熟悉了 And it happens all the time. 一直都是. All the cards begin to stack up, 所有的牌開始疊了起來, Twisting heartache into fine Little pieces that avoid an awful crime, 把心碎扭成了美好的碎片 躲避了一個糟糕的罪惡 But it's you I can't deny. (You I can't deny.) 可 我無法拒絕的是你 (你 我無法拒絕) Dull heat rises from the sheets. 呆滯的熱從床單昇起 *呆滯是因為他與這女生的關係很尷尬 I'm both a patient boy, Well, and a jealous man. (Am I coming?) 我同時是個有耐心的男孩 也是一個忌妒的男人 My double standardized suspicion Is remedied, oh, my blue heaven 我雙重標準的疑心予以修正 喔, *我的藍色天堂 Sometimes, it just feels better to give in. (Sometimes, it just feels better to give in.) 有時候 放棄抵抗會感覺比較好 (有時候 放棄抵抗會感覺比較好) And it's all too familiar 太熟悉了 And it happens all the time. 一直都在發生. All the cards begin to stack up, 所有的牌開始疊了起來, Twisting heartache into fine Little pieces that avoid an awful crime, 把心碎扭成了美好的碎片 躲避了一個糟糕的罪惡 But it's you I can't deny. (You I can't deny.) 可 我無法拒絕的是你 (你 我無法拒絕) We swing and we sway As this tiny voice in My head starts to sing 我們跳舞著 來回擺動 *也許是象徵兩人的關係的搖擺 當我內心微小的聲音歌述 You're safe, child, you are safe. (You're safe, child, you are safe.) You're safe, child, you are safe. 你安全了 孩子 你安全了 *自認為幫別人戴綠帽成功 We swing and we sway As this tiny voice in My head starts to sing 我們跳舞搖擺著 當我內心微小的聲音歌述 You're safe, child, you are safe. You're safe, child, you are .. safe (safe), safe (safe), You are safe. We swing and we sway As this tiny voice in My head starts to sing 我們跳舞搖擺著 當我內心微小的聲音歌述 You're safe, child, you are safe. (Am I coming?) You're safe, child, you are safe. (Am I --) Coming through? 該是我的時刻了嗎? *(我成功的pass了嗎?) Is this all too familiar? 真的是太熟悉了嗎? Does it happen all the time? 真的一直都是嗎? I'm just asking you to hear me. 我只是想要你聽到我 Could you please, just once, just hear me? 你可以, 拜託只要一次, 聽聽我 More than anything you wanted to be right, Still it's you, you, it's you I can't deny. 比任何你想要成真的事情還重要 仍然是你 你, 你我無法拒絕 (You I can't deny.) It's you I can't deny. ------- *可能指的是 a. 一種藥 (毒品/治療用精神藥) b. 一首1927年的歌 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w-_xbBmXJ4
此歌的情境就是一整個家庭幸福景象 http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858910581/ c. 或是我還太菜不知道真意 --

05/16 22:41,
摩斯拉姊姊
05/16 22:41

05/16 22:42,
把蝴蝶的聲音錄下來邊做邊帶耳機聽啊??????????????????
05/16 22:42

05/16 22:44,
五樓女友鵝鵝鵝
05/16 22:44

05/16 22:45,
五樓女友聲音像那隻肥的洨甜甜
05/16 22:45

05/16 22:45,
最好我的手會叫啦
05/16 22:45
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 45.49.236.160 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/RockMetal/M.1448970415.A.AF5.html
文章代碼(AID): #1MNOYlhr (RockMetal)