[翻譯] KreatoR - Warcurse 試譯

看板RockMetal作者 (HuntersMoon)時間10年前 (2014/03/30 21:21), 10年前編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Envision World War Two 二次大戰 歷歷在目 In a land that's ruled by hate and hunger 在那被仇恨與飢饉奴役的大地 I guide the fading souls as bodies drown in flames 我引渡著身陷火海的凋謝亡靈 All the world is a cemetary 全世界是一個大墳場 A new order is dispersed Like a brutal catharsis 新秩序擴散猶如一場血腥淨化 This is the dawning of the 曙光乍現 Warcurse 戰亂的詛咒 Echoes death's eternal call 呼應著死神永恆的召喚 Hatred is forever 仇恨不斷 Warcurse 戰禍 Peace forever be disturbed 永無安寧 Violence is conquering the world 暴力征服著世界 Dreams to erase the ones that they forever despise 夢想抹除他們由始至終鄙視的人 Perverse ideology from the lowest sons of the soil 邪惡的思想從土壤生根萌芽 I am watching ever present 我無時不刻緊盯著 Suffers from every race 不分族裔的受迫者 Take a look into the mirror 往鏡裏一瞥 And you will see my face 我也正看著你 Warcurse 戰亂的詛咒 Echoes death's eternal call 呼應死神永恆的召喚 Hatred is forever 仇恨不斷 Warcurse 戰禍 Peace forever be disturbed 永無安寧 Violence is conquering the world 暴力征服著世界 Air raid shelters as the sirens scream 防空壕 警笛長嘯著 Words to ease all mortal fear 撫平所有致命恐懼的話語 Lift the souls off on the German front 德國前線高舉拋下的生靈 Counting cadavers on the lost 計數著斷氣的屍軀 Soldiers of hate, nazi leaders and civilians 仇恨的士兵、納粹軍頭、平民百姓 I will take them to where they belong 我會引領他們前往各自的歸屬 For I've seen many wars, 我已見證無數戰亂, heard a hundred calls to arms 聽過成百作戰號令 Salvation is my name 救主是我的名 ALARM! 警報聲四響! Pure hate is in the air that I breath 純粹的恨,瀰漫在所呼吸的空氣中 Pure hate, a sickness that's known as 純粹的恨,一種已知的病態 Pure hate, abnormal cruelty brings no victory to this war 純粹的恨,殘酷異常也沒法帶來勝戰 Pure hate, the wise saw it coming 純粹的恨,智者見過它到來 Pure hate, the mighty paved the path 純粹的恨,強勢輾平了道路 Pure hate, my kiss of death comes as a blessing not a curse 純粹的恨,我的死亡之吻是解脫,而非詛咒 The curse lives on and on and on and on 戰禍 And on and on and on and on and on And on and on and on Gggggrhhhh eternal 綿綿無絕期 Warcurse 戰禍 Warcurse 戰禍 Warcurse 戰禍 Warcurse 戰禍 Violence is conquering the world! 暴力正侵吞這世界 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxg4b8cBE-Y
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.228.171.22 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/RockMetal/M.1396185685.A.336.html ※ 編輯: HuntersMoon (61.228.171.22), 03/30/2014 21:23:00 ※ 編輯: HuntersMoon (61.228.171.22), 03/30/2014 21:37:33

03/30 21:46, , 1F
Kreator讚
03/30 21:46, 1F

03/31 10:42, , 2F
推!
03/31 10:42, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1JE1fLCs (RockMetal)