[翻譯] The Ocean-Pelagial(2013)翻譯

看板RockMetal作者 (緋村劍心)時間10年前 (2014/01/29 15:42), 編輯推噓14(1401)
留言15則, 15人參與, 最新討論串1/1
●Pelagial(2013) 聽歌順便翻翻.不知不覺整張翻完.不是專業翻錯請多包涵。 ●曲目: 01. Epipelagic(光合作用帶) 02. Mesopelagic: Into The Uncanny(暮色帶:達致駭異之境) 03. Bathyalpelagic I: Impasses(深層帶I:僵局) 04. Bathyalpelagic II: The Wish In Dreams(深層帶II:夢中的望想) 05. Bathyalpelagic III: Disequillibrated(深層帶III:失衡) 06. Abyssopelagic I: Boundless Vasts(深淵帶I:廣袤無垠) 07. Abyssopelagic II: Signals Of Anxiety(深淵帶II:焦慮信號) 08. Hadopelagic I: Omen Of The Deep(超深淵帶I:深處的預兆) 09. Hadopelagic II: Let Them Believe(超深淵帶II:讓他/她/它們相信) 10. Demersal: Cognitive Dissonance(近底棲帶:心戰-認知失調) 11. Benthic: The Origin Of Our Wishes(底棲帶:希望的起源) 參考資料: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathyal_zone http://www.baike.com/wiki/%E6%B5%B7%E5%B1%82 ●02. Mesopelagic: Into The Uncanny 暮色帶:達致駭異之境 The light is fading. 連光也在褪色…. Everything dissolves in blue As we become one with what surrounds. 當我們被那些什麼環繞的時候,一切都藍色憂鬱之中溶解。 Crawl back into the womb 緩緩蠕動著爬回子宮, But it's getting colder. 但它卻令人感到越加冰冷。 There's no comfort in this place 在這個空間裡沒有任何舒適與慰藉, Even now that we're still so far away. 即使是現在,我們仍如此遙遠。 From this point on there's only one direction: down. 從這個角度來說,在那兒只有一種方向:墜。 From this point on all we do 從這個角度來說,我們所作的一切…. Is let ourselves sink down 都是讓我們自己沉墜….. Until the bottom, until we hit the ground. 直直探底,直到我們撞觸底土。 Sinking towards the unknown inside of ourselves. 朝著我們自己的未知密境沉陷。 Towards me and towards you, 朝著我和你, Towards the essence, towards truth. 朝著本質,朝著真理。 It's getting dark now 現在越來越顯得黑暗, But I'm still trying to follow you. 但我仍然試著跟隨你。 There is not always a reason 這並不總需有個理由…. But everything can be traced back to a cause, 但一切卻皆可追溯到某種導致如此的動機, So much is sure. 如此地毫無疑問。 I'm ready to dig it all up 我準備將之掘取而出, But so far there's not much 但目前為止並無太大進展..... I recognize in your dissection of me. 我在你的剖面中認識自己。 When we're coming close to this familiar place 當我們將抵這令人熟悉之地時, That has not lost its appeal. 它並不因此而漸漸失卻其魅力。 Fears we need to face: 那些我們需要去面對的驚怖是... To break out of these cycles 去打破這個無限迴圈的循環,從中擺脫 We must rebuild this all from scratch. 一切歸零,我們必須重新對其改建新造 Start all over again. 從頭再來!!! Eyes in the twilight stare at us 在薄暮微明中有雙眼審視著我們, As we're going down - not alone. 當我們同墜之時,不會孤單… ●03. Bathyalpelagic I: Impasses 深層帶I:僵局 There is movement in these depths. 在深處運動著 There's a place for everything. 那是個為了一切而開啟的空間 Try to make sense out of what we've been through. 試著去弄清我們完成的那些事, And I still justify the things I used to do. 而我仍在為我做過的事情辯解…. I don't believe in nothing - but I believe in you 那些無關緊要的事我懶得相信,但我相信你 Take my word and move on. 記住我的話,然後你:繼續往前邁進 I've chosen to embrace all the things that I cannot change 我已經選擇去擁抱所有我不能改變的事; But I'm not sure if this helps to relieve you from bitterness. 但我不確定這能減緩你的苦痛…… I wish I could recall every word, everything you said. 但願我能回想起每一個字,你說過的一切。 You're digging in the past: a deep hole that will wolf you down. 你在過往當中挖掘著:深淵般的洞孔將會把你狠狠吞食 I've chosen to embrace all the things that I cannot change 我已經選擇去擁抱所有我不能改變的事; But I'm not sure if this helps to relieve you from bitterness. 但我不確定這能減緩你的苦痛…… How much control do we have over what we wish for? 我們有多大的能耐去控制我們想要什麼呢? How much control do we have over what we wish for? 我們有多大的能耐去控制我們想要什麼呢? ●04. Bathyalpelagic II: The Wish In Dreams 深層帶II:夢中的望想 And when the day arrives, I will be petrified. 而在那一天到來的時候,我真的會被嚇得目瞪口呆。 Pressure is increasing with every meter that we sink. 伴隨著我們一米一米的往下沉,壓力也隨之增加。 But I won't let it get inside of me. 但我不想讓壓力把我突破… We're still too far away to be afraid. 我們仍然與「恐懼」相距遙遠…. I wanted to shape and change them 我想去改變他們,讓他們成長; But it's they who've changed me. 但是…他們早一步改變了我。 I wanted to get on top of them 我想超越他們,讓這一切有所進展; But they wouldn't let me. 但他們不會讓我如願。 They're as elusive as air: 他們就像是空氣般令人難以捉摸, As soon as we name them they are gone. 就像是我們一說出他們的名字而他們就走了這樣的快。 Their meaning disappears. 他們的含義消失殆盡, Melts like an icicle in the sun. 就像那在烈日當空下的冰柱般的溶化了。 I wanted to shape and change them 我想去改變他們,讓他們成長; But it's they who've changed me. 但是…他們早已讓我產生變化。 I wanted to get inside of them 我想成為他們的一份子, But they wouldn't let me in. 但他們不會容許我與他們打成一片。 How much control do we have over what we wish for? 我們有多大的能耐去控制我們想要什麼呢? How much control do we have over what we wish for? 我們有多大的能耐去控制我們想要什麼呢? How many decisions we take are rational? 我們所採取的決斷有多少是合理的呢? How much is intentional? 又有多少是蓄意的呢? ●05. Bathyalpelagic III: Disequillibrated (深層帶III:失衡) We sink through boundless vasts of blue. 我們在廣袤無際的一片憂鬱藍色之中往下陷落, When we come home at last: you'll see for yourselves 當我們最後回家的時候,你將會看見你自己, How far down into the black these rays can reach. 這些光線縷縷能多遠地射入這片黑暗之中呢。 Coming true there is only what accords with your nature, 即將實現的那些,恰恰符合你的本性, With your being- of which you know nothing. 使你渾然不知的伴隨著你的存在。 But it's there, inside of you 但它在那,就在你心裡, Controlling you 'til the day you die. 直到你凋零的那天為止都控制著你。 How far down into the black can sunlight reach? 陽光可以多深地遁入黑暗中呢? Low light, our eyes open wide: 光線微弱,而我們的雙目圓睜: There's something underneath. 發現下面有一些東西….. So you braced yourself once again. 所以你再次鼓起勇氣, Dread has made you come to your senses. 恐懼則使你感官靈敏。 Well, you set everything in motion. 好,你讓這一切都在軌道之中。 A disequillibrated stable state: 一種失衡的狀況卻保持著穩定的狀態: This is where it all began. 這就是一切的起源。 Now face the reaction. 面對此刻的反作用力。 So you braced yourself once again. 所以你再次鼓起勇氣, Pain has made you come to your senses. 苦痛使你感官靈敏, Now your life is easy. 此刻,你的生命再從容舒適不過。 Stripped of all responsibility: 剝去所有的職責與負擔: That's my reward for you. 這是我給你的報酬。 ●06. Abyssopelagic I: Boundless Vasts (深淵帶I:廣袤無垠) We sink through boundless vasts of blue. 我們在廣袤無際的一片憂鬱藍色之中往下陷落, When we come home, at last: you'll see how silent it is. 當我們回家時,終於….:你將看見這是如何靜默的… This must be the most forlorn place in the world. 這一定是世界上最最悲淒孤獨的地方。 You'll see for yourselves. 你自己看看。 What about us? Do you feel anything? 我們要怎麼辦呢?你有什麼感覺? ●07. Abyssopelagic II: Signals Of Anxiety 深淵帶II:焦慮信號 Last night I had a dream. 昨晚我有個夢。 I saw her in the distance. 我看見她在遠遠的地方……. She walked towards the sea. 往大海的方向走了去…… She was standing close to the shore. 她站在靠近岸邊的地方, She watched the waves erode. 注視著白色浪花的侵蝕, And she said: "You'll understand later". 一邊這樣說道:「以後你就懂了…….」 Then she cast a stone into the foam 然後..她拋擲一塊小石子,使之進入激起的白沫之中…… While something occurred to her: 也就在此時,有一些事情發生在她身上: Something broke in her. 「某些東西在她身體裡崩壞碎裂了……」 Then she disappeared. 接著,她消失了。 But things are no longer what they seem. 但人事物已不再是如此表裡如一, I can't say if it was real. 所以就算她、或這個夢是真的,我也不能說。 ●09. Hadopelagic II: Let Them Believe (超深淵帶II:讓他/她/它們相信) I can feel 我能感覺到, These circles will always touch in more than one point. 這個迴圈總是接觸了一個以上的點。 Repelled and pulled towards each other: repelled again. 面對彼此抵抗拉扯著:再次排斥。 Unconditional projection alternates with short, 不斷的短暫交替發射著, Fervid intervals of perfection and boundless bonding. 無懈可擊且無限的接合著炙熱的間隔。 But be sure: trust needs to be reevaluated 但可以肯定的是:「信任」需要被重新評價 While our ageing promises turn to plights 當我們成熟的約定被保證, And their weight and meaning changes. 而且它們的重要性與意義產生變化時。 Differing sizes of intersections: 有著相異尺寸線條的十字交口: Territories abandoned, lost and reclaimed. 領土被拋棄了,失去從而能收復。 Everything's in constant motion. 一切都持續的運作著。 So let them live with the contradictions Between what they call passion 所以讓他們在種種的矛盾與他們稱之為激情的那些事物之間活著, And the constraints of our modern living 而我們重重制約的現代生活, Which leave no space for the arational. 因為受到邏輯的主導而沒有留下任何空間。 And most importantly, 而且最重要的是, Let them have confidence and peace. 讓他們擁有信心與和平。 Let them be powerless. 也讓他們感到失去任何力量。 But most surprisingly, 但最令人訝異的是, They're not afraid of how they'll feel When they come closer. 當他們走近時,他們並不對這種感覺抱以畏懼。 All these restrictions are self-inflicted: 所有的限制都是自已所造成的: Let them be helpless. 讓他們感到無助。 Let them embrace symbols of commitment 讓他們去擁抱承諾的象徵, To compensate for the lack of it. 去補償它的匱乏。 I can feel 我能感覺到, These circles will always touch in more than one point. 這個迴圈總是接觸了一個以上的點。 Repelled and pulled towards each other: repelled again. 面對彼此抵抗拉扯著:再次排斥。 Regulations and restrictions determine how we live 「管理」與「限制」決定了我們怎麼生活, And what we've got to give. 而且我們必須讓步。 But be sure: trust needs to be reevaluated 但可以肯定的是:「信任」需要被重新評價 While our ageing promises turn to plights. 當我們成熟的約定被保證。 Change is what scares us shitless. 「改變」是我們超害怕的…… Most importantly, 最重要的是, Let them have confidence and peace. 讓他們擁有信心與和平。 Let them be powerless. 讓他們失去力量。 But most surprisingly, 但最令人驚訝的是, They're not afraid of how they'll feel When they come closer. 當他們走近時,他們並不對這種感覺抱以畏懼。 Symbols of commitment to disguise the lack of it. 承諾的象徵隱藏了它自身的匱缺。 Let them believe. 讓他們相信。 Let them believe in themselves. 讓他們相信自己。 And let them live with their contradictions. 並且讓他們與他們本身帶有的種種矛盾一起生活。 What they call passion is just the turmoil Caused by repression of their ambitions. 它們稱之為激情的那些什麼,其實只是一場起源於他們的野心(對環境)的種種壓制行為所造成的風暴。 Let them believe. 讓他們相信。 ●10. Demersal: Cognitive Dissonance (近底棲帶:心戰-認知失調) And there was a great earthquake. 然後有一個大地震。 And the sun turned black as sackcloth made of hair. 然後太陽變黑了,如同粗糙的麻布。 And the moon became like blood. 然後月光變得像是血染的一般。 And the stars of the sky fell to the earth. 然後星星從天空墜落到大地。 As a fig tree casts its unripe figs When shaken by a mighty wind. 當無花果樹因狂風搖撼而投擲它尚未成熟的無花果。 And the sky was split apart Like a scroll when it is rolled up. 然後天空裂開就如同書卷被捲起一般。 And every mountain and island Were moved out of their places. 然後每一座高山與島嶼都從原處移開了。 And the kings of the earth and the great men 然後地上的君王與偉人們、 And the strong and every free man 還有堅強而自由的人們、 Hid themselves in the caves. 都讓他們自己躲藏在洞穴之中。 And they said to the mountains: 然後他們對高山說著: "Fall on us, fall down on us And hide us from... 倒向我們,倒向我們並且隱藏我們從…… Fall on us, fall down on us And hide us from the presence of Him Who sits on the throne. 倒向我們吧,倒向我們並且將我們從王座上的祂的存在中隱藏。 And from the wrath of the Lamb. 且這是來自羔羊的憤怒。 For the great day of His wrath has come. 由於他們震怒的偉大日子已然到來。 Hide us from the presence of Him. 將我們從祂的存在當中隱藏。 For the great day of His wrath has come 由於他們震怒的偉大日子已然到來, And who shall be able to stand?" 而誰還能在此中穩穩站立呢? ●11. Benthic: The Origin Of Our Wishes (底棲帶:希望的起源) We are now on the threshold. 我們現在就在門檻(開端/入口)上。 Hold your breath and close your eyes. 屏住你的氣息並且閉上你的雙眼。 This is what you have been hoping And waiting for all your life. 這就是你為了你生命的全部一直希望與等待著的。 But don't have any illusions: 但是不要存有任何幻想錯覺: I will not forgive you. 不然我不會原諒你。 And the worst thing is That you won't ever forgive yourself for this. 而且最糟糕的事情是在於你永遠不會原諒你自己。 There's no one here. 沒有人在這裡。 No one can harm them here. 沒有人能在這裡傷害他們。 Oh, God... 噢,天啊… -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.255.192.213

01/29 16:12, , 1F
頭推!!!
01/29 16:12, 1F

01/29 16:58, , 2F
額頭推!!!!
01/29 16:58, 2F

01/29 17:34, , 3F
推! 這張讚!
01/29 17:34, 3F

01/29 18:26, , 4F
整張翻譯太猛拉!!!!!!!只能推了
01/29 18:26, 4F