[翻譯] In This Moment - Whore

看板RockMetal作者 (鯉魚王)時間11年前 (2013/04/01 19:39), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
其實新專輯聽久了也好聽的 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvjRY3yIwBk
I’m the girl you’ve been thinking about The one thing you can’t live without I’m the girl you’ve been waiting for I’ll have you down on your knees I’ll have you begging for more You probably thought I wouldn’t get this far You thought I’d end up in the back of a car You probably thought that I’d never escape I’d be a rat in a cage, I’d be a slave to this place You don’t know how hard I fought to survive, Waking up alone when I was left to die You don’t know about this life I’ve led, All these roads I’ve walked All these tears I’ve bled So how can this be? You’re praying to me There’s a look in your eyes, I know just what that means I can be, I can be your everything 我是你朝思暮想的女孩 是你生活中不可或缺的一塊 我正是你在等待的女孩 你將拜倒在我的石榴裙底下 我會讓你跪求我在施捨多一些 你可能會想我應該走不了這麼遠 你可能會想我就躲在一台車的後面 你可能從來沒想過我會逃走 我是隻關在籠子裡的老鼠 我是這個地方的奴隸 你不會知道我為了活下去是何等辛苦 孤單起身,迎接的只有死亡 你不會知道這樣的日子教會了我甚麼 我所走過的每一條道路 我所留下的每一滴眼淚 這種事怎麼會發生呢? 你對著我祈禱 有些甚麼在你眼裡 我想那就是意義所在 我可以,我可以成為一切 I can be your whore I am the dirt you created I am your sinner I am your whore But let me tell you something baby You love me for everything you hate me for 我可以成為你的玩物 我是你製造出來的穢物 我是你的原罪 我是你的玩物 寶貝,讓我提醒你 你所愛我的一切,也是你恨我的一切 I’m the one that you need and fear Now that you’re hooked, it’s all becoming clear That all your judgments that you placed on me Was a reflection of discovery So maybe next time when you cast your stones From the shadows of the dark unknown You will crawl up from your hiding place Take a look in the mirror See the truth in your face 我是你必須感到恐懼的腳色 你現在沾住了,事情也越來越明朗了 你那所有對我批判 不過是你在我身上的投影罷了 或許你下次朝未知的黑暗扔石頭的時候 你會從你的庇護所爬出來 照照鏡子 看看你真實的自己 So how can this be? You’re praying to me There’s a look in your eyes, I know just what that means I can be, I can be your everything 這種事怎麼會發生呢? 你對著我祈禱 有些甚麼在你眼裡 我想那就是意義所在 我可以,我可以成為一切 I can be your whore I am the dirt you created I am your sinner I am your whore But let me tell you something baby You love me for everything you hate me for 我可以成為你的玩物 我是你製造出來的穢物 我是你的原罪 我是你的玩物 寶貝,讓我提醒你 你所愛我的一切,也是你恨我的一切 I can be your whore I am the dirt you created I am your sinner I am your whore But let me tell you something baby You love me, you want me, you need me 我可以成為你的玩物 我是你製造出來的穢物 我是你的原罪 我是你的玩物 寶貝,讓我提醒你 你愛我、想要我、需要我 I can be your whore I am the dirt you created I am your sinner I am your whore But let me tell you something baby You love me for everything you hate me for 我可以成為你的玩物 我是你製造出來的穢物 我是你的原罪 我是你的玩物 寶貝,讓我提醒你 你所愛我的一切,也是你恨我的一切 -- 想要那支傳說中的鼓棒嗎 我放在那裡了~去尋找吧! 努力成為 "鯉~魚~王" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.60.61.247

04/01 23:49, , 1F
新專輯是悲劇~XD
04/01 23:49, 1F

04/02 00:01, , 2F
暴乳邊緣... 第三張有比第二張還有難聽嗎?
04/02 00:01, 2F

04/02 00:47, , 3F
大都是用眼睛聽吧
04/02 00:47, 3F

04/02 06:52, , 4F
新專輯崩壞確認
04/02 06:52, 4F