[翻譯] Motionless In White - If It's Dead, We
Motionless In White - If It's Dead, We'll Kill It
http://vlog.xuite.net/play/VHF5b1lCLTYyNDY4MjYuZmx2
給喜歡殭屍和死扣的人看!
喜歡就轉貼吧! 我翻譯的目的為推廣, 也歡迎在下面留言討論!
歡迎加入"台灣後硬核/金屬核集散地"
http://facebook.com/posthardcoretw
Mirror, mirror on the wall
魔鏡呀 魔鏡
Who’s the ugliest of them all?
告訴我誰是最醜陋的人?
Severed, crawling like spiders
像蜘蛛般被支離破碎
Injecting poison
注射了劇毒
Now kill the bile spewing
現在殺了那隻膽汁四濺
The walking selfish living dead
自私的活死人吧
I turn to rust and you play in all the filth that you've created
我已繡成鐵色 而你繼續玩弄著你創造出的淫穢玩物
No love, no loss in the wake of your stupidity
沒有愛 沒有絲毫喚醒你愚笨的轉機
Show me where’s your dedication
告訴我你奉獻了甚麼?
And when your dreams have come to end
而當你的夢已至盡頭之時
How will you buy your happiness?
你會怎麼埋葬你的快樂?
And when your self is all you have left
當最後你只剩下你自己時
With what will you fill your emptiness?
是甚麼填滿了你的空虛?
You are the cause of mans dissolving evolution
你是人類會演化成毀滅的始因
Is my heart completely useless?
我的真心建議完全都沒用嗎?
Devoid the fake with full disdain
缺乏著充滿鄙棄的虛假
What when your life is worthless
當你人生毫無意義時
I don’t think you’ll fit the frame
我不認為你的精神與身軀還正常
Fuck you, fuck this
操你的 幹他媽的
Everything is distress
這一切是這麼不幸
I don’t give a shit if your ego is maniacal
我才他媽的不鳥你的狂傲自負
I JUST WANT TO WATCH YOU FUCKING DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!
我只想他媽的看著你死去! 幹你娘咧!
I have come to crush you
我就是來粉碎你的
And bring you all to your fucking knees
使你為所有事情他媽的下跪
You are not fucking angels
你不是他媽的天使
And much less fucking kings
更不是他媽的國王
What have you sacrificed, preserving what you love?
為了保護你的愛 你有犧牲過甚麼嗎?
You’re just a hollow shell infecting who you fuck!
你只是個空殼 腐蝕著你玩弄的人
I just want to watch you fucking die
Mother fucker!!
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.36.43.219