[翻譯] Kreator - Your Heaven, My Hell

看板RockMetal作者 (咩嘎嗲死)時間11年前 (2012/10/26 23:01), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://youtu.be/ljOwFU7XkNs
Your Heaven, My Hell 汝之天堂,我之地獄 Kreator After all these centuries of teaching godly wrath. Punishment and after life Pandemonium. Gods that torture. Gods that judge. Breed the guilt they make you feel. Minds deceived by psychopaths. I see through the web you weave. 數世紀以來,誨人不倦,教導畏懼神怒 畏懼天譴,與死後的地獄 畏懼折磨世人、審判眾人的諸神,滋長他們植入你心的罪惡感 無數心靈受狂徒欺瞞,然我已看穿汝等所編織的羅網 Your heaven, my hell. Your Heaven has become my hell. You are the virus of this scorched earth. 汝之天堂,我之地獄;汝之天堂已成我之地獄 汝等是這片焦土上的惡疾 Your heaven, my Hell. Your heaven will always be my hell. 汝之天堂,我之地獄;汝之天堂永為我之地獄 Fear has possessed the hearts of man. The hearts of man. 人心惶惶!人心! Now the angels of justice Preparing their descent All illusions and poison Praying this will be the end. 如今種種正義觀點 即將面臨殞落 所有幻象、毒害 祈禱這便是終結 It shall all fall apart now. Kill the contrivance and desires. A life time of penetration. 一切都將土崩瓦解 殲滅陰謀與慾望 取而代之以洞燭萬物的一生 Unchain your soul and end their smiles. 將汝靈魂自禁錮解放,終結渠等之微笑 Your heaven my hell. I destroyer of your faith. Your heaven, my hell. I creator you shall fear my name. 汝之天堂,我之地獄;我是你信仰的毀滅者 汝之天堂,我之地獄;我是你應聞名驚懼的造物主 At the end of religion. My spirit shall not die. I will only see clearer. No longer haunted by these times. I'll be stronger than ever. No temptation to resist. So come on, take my hand now. Let's celebrate the apocalypse. Your heaven my hell. I destroyer of your faith. 當萬教終結 吾魂當不滅 我將看得更加透徹 不再受這段歲月所困 我將前所未有地強大 無慾則剛 所以,來吧!快握住我的手! 讓我們一同慶祝末世 汝之天堂,我之地獄;我是你信仰的毀滅者 Your heaven, my hell. I creator you shall fear my name. 汝之天堂,我之地獄;我是你應聞名驚懼的造物主 Let this last farewell be heard across all countries. All cultures, no more cholera Messiahs. Embrace the dawning of the new earth. Unlike the first, so let them bleed, as a new light shines 讓這最終的道別傳遍諸國 及諸文明。不再有病害人心的救主 擁抱新天地的黎明吧! 一切截然不同。所以,讓他們血流如注吧,當那新的光明閃耀 Let's kill all gods. Let's crush the hypocrisy. 讓我們屠盡諸神 讓我們毀盡偽善 My eyes are open wide. 我雙眼雪亮 My eyes are open wide. Your heaven, my hell. I, destroyer Your heaven, my hell. I creator Your heaven, my hell.I destroyer Your heaven, my hell. I creator Your heaven, my hell. 我雙眼雪亮 汝之天堂,我之地獄;我是毀滅者 汝之天堂,我之地獄;我是造物主 汝之天堂,我之地獄;我是毀滅者 汝之天堂,我之地獄;我是造物主 汝之天堂,我之地獄 My eyes are open wide. 我雙眼雪亮 (高仕艷 譯) -- 我真的想用比較正面的態度面對這些鳥事,一個人懷恨這麼久太不健康。 不幸的是,有時候放下屠刀最好的方式就是把它砍進你敵人的頭骨--Dave Mustaine -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.113.180

10/26 23:39, , 1F
大推,酷飛,借我分享!!!!
10/26 23:39, 1F
在臉書回答獵月大了~>\\\<

10/27 01:01, , 2F
kreator正夯!
10/27 01:01, 2F
好新專輯,不推不行咩:$

10/27 16:00, , 3F
10/27 16:00, 3F

10/28 02:13, , 4F
大推新專輯!
10/28 02:13, 4F

10/28 07:59, , 5F
大推KREATOR歷年出品!!
10/28 07:59, 5F

10/29 19:47, , 6F
酷飛翻的團好像有越來越凶的趨勢
10/29 19:47, 6F
畢竟這是聽金屬的正常發展嘛~ ※ 編輯: coolfly 來自: 114.38.113.97 (10/29 20:28)
文章代碼(AID): #1GYgNMPe (RockMetal)