[翻譯] The Agonist - Thank You Pain

看板RockMetal作者 (anDrew安德魯)時間11年前 (2012/10/06 17:56), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
The Agonist - Thank You Pain (中文字幕 Chinese subtitles) 直接看中文mv http://vlog.xuite.net/play/ZE9keUpZLTU1OTkxOTkuZmx2 喜歡就轉貼吧! 我翻譯的目的為推廣, 也歡迎在下面留言討論! 歡迎加入"台灣後硬核/金屬核集散地" http://facebook.com/posthardcoretw So, lowly criminal, 所以 卑賤的罪犯 please tell me, how do you plead? 請告訴我 你要怎麼答辯? Now, honorable judges, ladies, gentlemen of the jury, please allow me to present my case... 現在 尊敬的法官們 陪審團們 請容許我承上我的案子 Ha! What case can you possibly present 哈! 你會有什麼案子可以承上 to rip a man from his family, faith, and friends? Defense? 撕毀一個男人的家庭 信仰 朋友嗎? 被告? Listen before you convict, you see, I never did intend to ruin anything! 在你判決前仔細聽 你看 我從沒有過意圖要毀壞任何事 Intent is a guilty conscience's white flag against pride, 意圖也是有罪的 良心是驕傲的白旗 so I find you guilty of the crimes. 所以我發現你犯罪的罪行 I know, although i don't believe 我知道 即使我不敢相信 it's not only my afterlife I bereave. 這不只是喪失我的晚年 Appeals will be denied! 上訴會被駁回! The line of duty calls for enforcement of laws, so you're our property now. 盡責的方針需要法律的強制力 所以你現在是我們的財產 Intelligence has failed you somehow. 智慧有時候會愚弄了你 Oh, what a shame you play this game! 噢 你玩這種遊戲多麼可恥 Through senses, what can we explain? 透過判斷 我們能怎麼解釋? Not joy, not guilt, not pain. 不是樂趣 不是罪惡 不是痛苦 Is love the same? 愛都是一樣的嗎? This senseless argument in vain erodes my sense of shame. 這無意義且無知覺的爭論 侵蝕我的羞愧感 Who's to blame? 該指責誰? Thank you, Pain! (for crippling my body) 謝謝你 傷痛 讓我身體感覺到損害 God bless Suffering! 上帝祝福 我們可以受苦 Thank you , Pain! (for freeing my brain) 謝謝你 傷痛 解放我的腦袋 For preventing me from returning to the source again. 阻止我又回去那無限迴圈的源頭 So it shall be! 所以這應該如此! Now do you see the error of your ways? 現在你找出一路上的錯誤了嗎? Of Rats and Men you speak, standing up tall but you are weak. 在你提到的鼠輩之中 高高站起 但你卻很脆弱 A smiling thief. 是個微笑的竊賊 We are all murderers, you see, 你看到了 我們全都是兇手 but you let taboo human chemistry blind your needs. 但你讓人類禁忌的吸引力掩蓋你的需求 Live is greed! 人生是貪婪的 Logic won't concede. 這邏輯不會讓步 THink about the statistics you feed. 想一想你提供的資料 Think before you plead. 在你答辯之前請想清楚 Through senses, what can we explain? Not joy, not fear, not pain. Is love the same? This reckless argument in vain erodes my sense of shame. Who's to blame? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.24.80.59

10/06 18:02, , 1F
推推~~~
10/06 18:02, 1F

10/06 20:30, , 2F
10/06 20:30, 2F

10/06 23:03, , 3F
推啊~再多翻幾首吧
10/06 23:03, 3F

10/07 02:45, , 4F
鼓好棒@@!
10/07 02:45, 4F

10/07 23:07, , 5F