[翻譯]Nargaroth-The Day Burzum Killed Mayhem

看板RockMetal作者 (緋村劍心)時間12年前 (2012/05/23 20:57), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjL9EFrM9FI
※The Day Burzum Killed Mayhem 1993 九三年 a year of misery? 是不是要稱「不幸的一年」? Darkness fills the sky. 黑闇佈滿天空 I hear the warriors cry. 我聽見戰士們的哭泣。 The legend tells a story 英雄訴說著一個傳奇 From a Viking from the north, 是來自維京來自北方 Who met a Death Warrior 誰遇見了那死亡戰士 Black Metal was never really the same. 黑金從來沒有一個真確的真理。 The legend call it murder 而那英雄則認為是殺戮、 And the Viking had survived. 和倖存的維京魂 But the eyes of the Death Warrior 然而死亡戰士之眼 Never saw again the sun upon the sky. 不曾再凝視空中艷陽 And the quintessence: 和宇宙中的天然精華 Everyone recognized war, 每個人都承認了戰爭 That Black Metal isn't just Entertainment anymore 黑金屬再也不僅僅是消遣和餘興了 I can still remember 我仍舊記得 My emotions so confused. 我的情緒非常的混亂 My soul was seeking answers. 我的靈魂追索著答案 No knife I let unused. 沒有刀子我不會發作… So many questions 這麼多的問題 I had to satisfy. 我必須去滿足 My soul was under torture, 我的靈魂在痛苦之中 But I knew my way was right 但我知道我走的路是對的 厄>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I see a cemetery fall asleep under fog 我看見那在霧中陷入昏死的墓地 And I know the old days will never come 我也知道那些往事將不再降臨 Again. 幹再一次!!! 1993, this year of misery was the knife 壹玖玖三、那把刀、這不幸的痛苦之年 which split the Black Metal scene apart. 是什麼撕裂了黑金屬 Since that mighty day Black metal split his Way, 由於那超屌的黑金屬之日撕裂了他的道路 And the unity was never the same again. 和諧融洽不再復返 Lies, rumors and hate. Moneymaking, sadness 謊言,謠傳與憎惡。為了錢,悲哀 And shame 還有...恥辱 And all this by, the Day as Burzum Killed Mayhem. 這一切的造成都因為,那天Burzum幹掉Mayhem這件事 Burzum Killed Mayhem. Burzum幹掉了Mayhem啦 Remember this day! Remember this way! 記住這一天!記住這種作風! That you never betray, what here leads you 你若對黑金不離不棄,那在這裡是什麼引領著你 On your way! 在你的道路之上! And I never will forget 而我永遠不會忘 The day as this both warriors met. 當兩位戰士相遇的那天 The blood was hot the moon was red 那熱血沸騰那闇月殷紅 And Black Metal created his own grave. 黑金屬創造了自己的墳墓 And I dream from days before 而我從日前開始幻想著的美好理想 Black Metal Maniacs, no whore, 是做個狂熱黑金分子,而不是金錢的奴隸 In the legions of war 在征戰的部隊之中、 The demons in our heads the law. 我們腦海裡頭,"惡魔"就是律法 So I summon you once again, 所以我再次召喚你 We should never forget the pain 我們不應該忘記那苦痛 From older days in our veins 是來自於我們血脈之中的昔日 We now cut of that it can flow like rain. 然後我們現在要割之、砍之、削之-讓它能如雨一般流動 Arrghh, 哀阿厄>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this was the legend from 這是個傳奇..就是那個… The Day as Burzum killed Mayhem. Burzum幹掉Mayhem的那天 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.242.43.34

05/23 22:54, , 1F
所以他是嘴砲王派的..
05/23 22:54, 1F
※ 編輯: nnini0112 來自: 111.242.43.34 (05/23 23:24)

05/24 11:14, , 2F
厄>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
05/24 11:14, 2F

05/24 23:10, , 3F
昨天才跟人聊到這件事就看到這首翻譯 有種微妙的感覺
05/24 23:10, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1FlDwgVq (RockMetal)