[翻譯] Misfits - Saturday Night

看板RockMetal作者 (金屬製貓)時間12年前 (2012/04/13 02:42), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Misfits - Saturday Night(星期六夜晚) 錄音室版本 http://ppt.cc/nR1X 不插電版本 http://ppt.cc/ms22 There's fifty two ways To murder anyone One and two are the same And they both work as well 殺死一個人有52種方法, 有一兩種是相同的, 但它們都很實用。 I'm coming clean for Amy Julie doesn't scream as well And the cops won't listen all night 我要來清理艾咪了, 茱莉也一樣沒有尖叫, 而條子不會整晚聽我說。 And so maybe I'll be over Just as soon as I Fill them all in 而或許, 當我告訴他們所有細節後, 我就要完蛋了 And I can remember When I saw her last We were running around And having a blast (having a blast) 而我可以記得我最後一次看到她的時候, 我們到處盡興地遊玩。(盡興地) But the backseat Of the drive-in Is so lonely without you 但車子的後座沒有了妳真的好孤單。 I know when you're home I was thinking about you There was something I forgot to say I was crying on Saturday night 我知道當妳回家的時候,我正在想著妳, 還有件事我忘了對妳說, 我在星期六的夜晚哭了。 I was out cruising without you They were playing our song Crying on Saturday night 沒有妳之後我迷失了方向, 他們正在放著我們的曲子,(有一齣音樂劇叫作"他們正在放著我們的曲子") 在星期六的夜晚哭泣。 As the moon becomes the night time You go viciously Quietly away 當月亮在夜間升起, 妳狠狠地靜靜地走了。 I'm sitting in the bedroom Where we used to sit And smoke cigarettes Now I'm watching, watching you die 我正坐在我們曾經一起坐著抽菸的臥室裡, 我現在看著妳,看著妳死去 And I can remember When I saw her last We were running around And having a blast (having a blast) 而我可以記得我最後一次看到她的時候, 我們到處盡興地遊玩。 But the backseat Of the drive-in Is so lonely without you 但車子的後座沒有了妳真的好孤單。 I know when you're home I was thinking about you There was something I forgot to say I was crying on Saturday night 我知道當妳回家的時候,我正在想著妳, 還有件事我忘了對妳說, 我在星期六的夜晚哭了。 I was out cruising without you They were playing our song Crying on Saturday night 沒有妳之後我迷失了方向, 他們正在放著我們的曲子, 在星期六的夜晚哭泣。 Yeah Crying on Saturday night Crying on Saturday night 在星期六的夜晚哭泣。 在星期六的夜晚哭泣。 (貓仙人卡琳 譯) -- 仙猫カリン 普 超 █▉ ██ ███ ████ ██████▲ ▃▅▇█ 通 神 ███ ▉█ ▉█ ████ █████████▲ 的 水 ███ ████ ███ █▉ ██████ 水 只 █▉ ▉█ ██◥◣ ████ █▉█ █˙   。 是 ψMetallicat 猫仙人卡琳 ︶︶ ◤◢◤ ╯ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.88.127 ※ 編輯: Metallicat 來自: 118.171.88.127 (04/13 02:51)

04/13 10:50, , 1F
推misfits Graves要來喔!!!!
04/13 10:50, 1F

04/13 18:59, , 2F
Acoustic版好讚
04/13 18:59, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1FXo8701 (RockMetal)