[翻譯] ADTR - You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic

看板RockMetal作者 (>leon<)時間12年前 (2011/11/24 20:54), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
標題加歌名實在太長 打不進去.... 原文字幕加歌曲http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgG-6qPOFP0
如果有空再把中文字幕給做出來好了 我的翻法是盡量保有一些原文的韻腳(但是沒辦法全部都有) 相對與直譯上會有一點小小的區別~ 希望大家會喜歡這種方式~!! --- tails就是音速小子裡的那隻狐狸啦 sonic則是音速小子 --- I’m a mess 我很慘欸 That's the best way to describe it 最適合來形容我的情節 Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it 讓自己沒空起校 是我唯一方法面對 When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror 當只剩我 就好像是瞪入那鏡中 Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer 卻不認得那人是誰 且永遠無法明晰 I miss your family and I miss all our friends 我懷念妳的家人 還有我們的朋友們 If you had it to do over would you do it over again, 如果可以給妳一個機會重來一次 妳會不會再重來一遍 Cause I would, this meant something more to me 因為我會 這一切對我太有意義 There's a hole in my heart where you used to be 在我心中 有個洞 那裡曾住著妳 I still wish you the best of luck, baby 我還是祝福妳能夠順利呢 寶貝 And don't go thinking this was a waste of time 也請別認為這一切都是浪費時間 I couldn't forget you if I tried 如果我有試著忘記 結果是妳難以忘懷 You killed what was left of the good in me 我裡面最後的良善已經被妳弒去 I'm tired so let me be broken 我疲憊 請就隨便我破碎 Look down at the mess that's in front of me 在我眼前的一切 都是混亂狼藉 No other words need be spoken 再也沒有什麼好說的了 And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried 雖然我有試過,但卻沒有任何人能怪 Kept all of our past mistakes held inside 就把過去那些錯誤隱藏起來 I’ll live with regret for my whole life 但我這一輩子 將後悔遺憾 I confess that I brought this all on myself 我承認 這景況都是我手所造 Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else 被判要獨自苦痛 彷彿再沒人能靠 When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing 當你遠走 好像我身體某個部分被妳奪去 So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening 所以我會繼續矇騙自己 並希冀妳正聆聽 I tried to make us a life here 我試著建立我們的生活在這兒 But our foundation was built on sand 但那根基卻岌岌可危 No time to run until the damage was done 無機可逃 直到受了重創 And I’ve never had the upper hand 而我永遠都無力支配這一切 I still wish you the best of luck, baby 我還是祝福妳能夠順利呢 寶貝 And don't go thinking this was a waste of time 也別認為一切都是浪費時間 I couldn't forget you if I tried 如果我有試著忘記 結果是妳難以忘懷 You killed what was left of the good in me 我裡面最後的良善已經被妳弒去 I'm tired so let me be broken 我疲憊 請就隨便我破碎 Look down at the mess that's in front of me 在我眼前的一切 都是混亂狼藉 No other words need be spoken 再也沒有什麼好說的了 And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried 雖然我有試過,但卻沒有任何人能怪 Kept all of our past mistakes held inside 就把過去那些錯誤隱藏起來 I’ll live with regret for my whole life 但我這一輩子 將後悔遺憾 All the things you love are all the things I hate 妳愛的一切 都是我最幹的一切 How did we get here in the first place? 到底我們是怎麼變作阿捏? I play it cool but it's hard to be (All my trust) 我裝作沒事 但實在有夠艱辛 (我的信任啊!) Is slowly burning inside of me (Over what) 我歸懶趴火都開始慢慢燃起 (要擺在哪!) There can't be anymore progress, I know our fate 根本不會再有任何進展 我知道我們的命運將結 The only thing that can heal this is time and space 那唯一的醫治 只有時間與空間 You killed what was left of the good in me 我裡面最後的良善已經被妳弒去 I'm tired so let me be broken 我疲憊 請就隨便我破碎 Look down at the mess that's in front of me 在我眼前的一切 都是混亂狼藉 No other words need be spoken 再也沒有什麼好說的了 And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried 雖然我有試過,但卻沒有任何人能怪 Kept all of our past mistakes held inside 就把過去那些錯誤隱藏起來 I’ll live with regret for my whole life 但我這一輩子 將後悔遺憾 For my whole life 是一輩子遺憾 --- 這是第一次在RM發的翻譯文 除了是以前就很手癢 想要發一下翻譯文之外 就是這次剛好組來HAPPY團 開了這首歌 又加上好朋友面臨感情上的問題 還有一點貼切的嘖嘖 如果有更好的翻譯或者指點 也歡迎前輩或者強者們給我一點建議~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.43.14.153 ※ 編輯: t2162050 來自: 115.43.14.153 (11/24 20:56) ※ 編輯: t2162050 來自: 115.43.14.153 (11/24 21:03) ※ 編輯: t2162050 來自: 115.43.14.153 (11/24 21:06)

11/25 14:04, , 1F
推!!翻得不錯!! 要不要我幫你製作影片?
11/25 14:04, 1F

11/26 11:00, , 2F
哈哈~~能給MAX大大作影片就太榮幸了XDDD 當然好啊~~~
11/26 11:00, 2F

11/27 21:43, , 3F

11/27 23:06, , 4F
超帥!!! 感謝MAX大大囉~~~~~~
11/27 23:06, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1EpZwDLQ (RockMetal)