[翻譯] Rage Against The Machine - Killing In

看板RockMetal作者 (大飛飛飛飛飛)時間12年前 (2011/10/16 00:59), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
RATH LIVE版:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA
(Mambo Kurt版:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvBFfM6Itk)
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name 殺害的名義 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Killing in the name of! 殺害的名義 Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses 某些那種工作的壓力 跟燒十字架一樣 Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses Huh! Killing in the name of! Killing in the name of And now you do what they told ya 現在你做他們告訴你的 And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya But now you do what they told ya Well now you do what they told ya Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites 那些遇害的人是正當的 為了配戴徽章 他們選擇了白人 You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites 你辯解那些死於戴徽章的人 他們選擇白人 Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites 那些遇害的人是正當的 為了配戴徽章 他們選擇了白人 You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites 你辯解那些死於戴徽章的人 他們選擇白人 Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses 某些那種工作的壓力 跟燒十字架一樣 Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses Uggh! Killing in the name of! 殺害的名義 Killing in the name of 殺害的名義 And now you do what they told ya 現在你做他們告訴你的 And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control (7 times) 然後現在你做他們告訴你的 現在你受控制中 And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control And now you do what they told ya! Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites Come on! 如上 Yeah! Come on! Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me 去你的 我不想做你告訴我的 Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me! Motherfucker! 賤人 Uggh! 痾! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.49.239 ※ 編輯: fabledqqman 來自: 61.216.49.239 (10/16 00:59)

10/16 01:16, , 1F
痾!
10/16 01:16, 1F

10/16 01:57, , 2F
太經典了~~~~
10/16 01:57, 2F

10/16 04:10, , 3F
第一章真是經典 琅琅上口
10/16 04:10, 3F

10/23 17:24, , 4F
10/23 17:24, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1EcRlSGH (RockMetal)