Sebastian Bach的新聞~

看板RockMetal作者 (阿牛)時間13年前 (2011/07/17 00:58), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
as title.... Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach will release his new solo album, "Kicking & Screaming", on September 27 via Frontiers Records. The CD was produced by Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, SHINEDOWN, ATREYU, FILTER) and features young virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and drum pro Bobby Jarzombek (HALFORD, RIOT, ICED EARTH). The follow-up to 2007's "Angel Down" was mastered at Precision Mastering in Los Angeles with Tom Baker. A digital single containing the album's title track will precede the full-length effort on August 23. "Kicking & Screaming" track listing: 01. Kicking & Screaming 02. My Own Worst Enemy 03. TunnelVision (featuring John 5) 04. Dance On Your Grave 05. Caught In A Dream 06. As Long As I Got The Music 07. I'm Alive 08. Dirty Power 09. Live The Life 10. Dream Forever 11. One Good Reason 12. Lost In The Light 13. Wishin' Bonus tracks: 14. Jumpin' Off The Wagon (on physical CD/DVD editions only) 15. Ain't There Yet (iTunes exclusive) In a recent posting on Facebook, Bach wrote: "Wow, I am SO BLOWN AWAY by the amazing artwork of Richard Villa! I have just approved the album cover of 'Kicking & Screaming' and I am happy to say I have seen the wildest album cover this year... and it's ours, haha!! I am so proud of the music on this CD and now I can say I'm equally proud of the cover art. "So many covers these days are just a headshot and a logo, zzzzzz. The album cover is a lost art and I am so glad Richard Villa knows how to create art that is as heavy as rock 'n' roll can be!! Can't wait for all of you to see it!" Bach filmed two new video videos on June 28 in Hollywood, California with director Devin DeHaven of Fortress Entertainment (PAPA ROACH, WHITESNAKE, METHOD MAN, TALIB KWELI). In a recent online posting, Bach stated, "[I just had a] marathon studio session with director Devin DeHaven , making sure the videos are perfect and the bonus materials are stellar ... Which they are! This is the most satisfying experience I have had creatively in a long time. "Frontiers Records has pulled out all the stops and I have been creating new music and bonus materials for literally months now. We have the new music, three new videos, bonuses galore, new everything!! "If you were ever a fan, now is the time to rejoice because I am gonna give you so much new Bach 'n' Roll, your ears & eyes are gonna bleed, mothertruckers!!!" Sebastian previously stated that the "Kicking & Screaming" cover would feature "the hottest model in the land" — presumably referring to his new girlfriend, 25-year-old model Minnie Gupta — "and reflect the lyrics as well as the brutality of the music. It's gonna be rock 'n' roll to the 9th degree — very heavy, cool, trippy and nightmare-ish." Bach stated about his new solo material, "This CD will follow along the lines of 'Skid Row', 'Slave To The Grind', 'Subhuman Race' and 'Angel Down'. If you like rockin' guitar riffs, high-energy songs and performances, deadly drums of doom, and ear-shattering screams, we got your rock right here!" He also described the songs as "heavy, interesting, classic sounding, modern sounding, completely rock 'n' roll — just how we like it!" 網址: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article& newsitemID=160684 縮網: http://0rz.tw/XvUDO Baz於九月底要發行他的最新Solo專輯,在那之前會發行數位單曲。 新專輯由Frontiers Records發行。 這張有一首是John 5的跨刀。 Nick Sterling是他現在的吉他手,Baz曾說Nick Sterling是他的Randy Rhoads。 蠻期待新專輯的。 打算來訂日版了。 -- I've got to keep breathing. Because tomorrow, the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.160.237.82

07/17 01:02, , 1F
還能飆嗎
07/17 01:02, 1F

07/17 01:20, , 2F
期待!
07/17 01:20, 2F

07/17 03:53, , 3F
cool
07/17 03:53, 3F

07/17 08:31, , 4F
上一張超棒啊 繼續期待!!!
07/17 08:31, 4F