[翻譯] Kamelot《Epica》4/11

看板RockMetal作者 (早安,黑色星期五)時間13年前 (2011/01/30 10:44), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn4nzFmyNfw
Wander 漫步 Kamelot I recall one summer's night Within the month of June Flowers in mahogany hair And smell of earth in bloom Only such a melody Comes without a sound More than faintly heard by those Who know what they have found Now it's just a memory 我憶起六月的一個 夏日夜晚 花朵裝點著她紅褐色的秀髮 還有地上繁花盛開的氣味 唯有如此旋律 無聲無息到來 勉強能為那些 知道自己找到什麼的人聽見 但現在這已成回憶 Silently we wander Into this void of consequence My shade will always haunt her But she will be my guiding light 我們寂靜地漫步 走入沒有結果的空無 我的陰影將縈繞著她 但她將會成為導引我的光明 Silently we wander In search of truth and confidence So many hopes were lost here Along the way From morning to night 我們寂靜地漫步 追尋著真理與自信 多少希望曾在此失去 在由清晨 通往夜晚的沿途 Meet me by the wishing well In cover of the moon Whisper to me tenderly That I will see you soon Sing that song from long ago So I remember you Flowers in mahogany hair And mellow days in June Only for the memory 與我在許願井邊相會 在月光的披覆中 軟語呢喃,告訴我 我很快就會見到你 唱那首久遠以前的歌 好讓我想起你 繁花點綴著紅褐秀髮 還有六月那段沉醉的日子 為了那段回憶 Silently we wander Into this void of consequence My shade will always haunt her But she will be my guiding light 我們寂靜地漫步 走入沒有結果的空無 我的陰影將縈繞著她 但她將會成為導引我的光明 Silently we wander In search of truth and confidence So many hopes were lost here Along the way From morning to night 我們寂靜地漫步 追尋著真理與自信 多少希望曾在此失去 在由清晨 通往夜晚的沿途 From ashes we were born In silence we unite 自灰燼中我們誕生 在寂靜中合而為一 (高仕艷 譯) -- I had nothing but the embittered sun... 我一無所有,除卻那怨毒的太陽…… -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.111.165

04/10 22:02, , 1F
推推!
04/10 22:02, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DHD2K82 (RockMetal)