[翻譯] Kamelot《Epica》1/11

看板RockMetal作者 (早安,黑色星期五)時間13年前 (2011/01/30 10:27), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Prologue & Center of the Universe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REMutYgD1b0
Prologue 開場白 Kamelot "All that you see or seem, is but a dream within a dream" [Edgar Allan Poe] 「一切你所見的表象,無非夢中之夢。」 ──艾倫坡 Center Of The Universe 宇宙的中心 Kamelot Move slowly Beyond the colors of my eyes Move slowly Into the corners of my mind Rising like the Pegasus Each and every one of us Released Islands in the sea of dreams Always searching harmony And peace 緩緩移動 我眼中的萬千色彩 緩緩移動 進入我心靈的角落 如飛馬展翅般上升 我們每一個人 自束縛中解放 來到夢海上的群島 我一直追求著和諧 與平靜 All we find Reject our mind Don't you wonder why 我們所見所聞 皆與心靈相牴觸 你難道不曾納悶過為什麼? If the war by heavens gate released desire In the line of fire someone must have known That a human heart demands to be admired Cause in the Center of the Universe We are all alone 假若穿越天堂大門的爭戰,激起慾望 火線之中,人們必然明白 人心渴望受到欽讚 因為在宇宙的中心 我們都是孤獨的 Show me sign of paradise A place we all would like to go to Tell me what to sacrifice So there's a chance for me to want you 讓我看看樂園的路標吧 我們都想要去那片淨土 告訴我需要犧牲什麼 讓我有機會去渴望你 All I find Reject my mind And I wonder why 我的所見所聞 皆與心靈相牴觸 我納悶著為什麼 If the war by heavens gate released desire In the line of fire someone must have known That a human heart demands to be admired Cause in the Center of the Universe We are all alone 假若穿越天堂大門的爭戰,激起慾望 火線之中,人們必然明白 人心渴望受到欽讚 因為在宇宙的中心 我們都是孤獨的 I have a tale to be told won't you listen tonight Follow me into the core of the fountain of light Try to imagine that hope is our ship for the soul (Over the ocean the quest of your life lies ahead) Maybe together we'll find there's a place for us all (Follow the star in your mind, sail along sail along) 我這兒有個故事要說,今夜你可想一聽? 跟隨我進入光明泉源的核心 想像「希望」是載著我們靈魂航行的舟船 (航渡前方的汪洋,你今生的探索) 也許結伴同行,能發現一片屬於我們的天地 (跟隨你心中那顆星子,一路航行、一路航行) (高仕艷 譯) -- I had nothing but the embittered sun... 我一無所有,除卻那怨毒的太陽…… -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.111.165

01/30 10:35, , 1F
推!
01/30 10:35, 1F

01/31 12:16, , 2F
PUSH
01/31 12:16, 2F
※ 編輯: coolfly 來自: 114.38.116.150 (01/31 19:00)

08/31 11:29, , 3F
推推!!
08/31 11:29, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1DHCoNuv (RockMetal)