[翻譯] ReinXeed - Second Chance

看板RockMetal作者 (Lefty)時間13年前 (2011/01/28 14:55), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Second chance 你水管 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QXBzydNyo
歌詞: Can you hear the silence as it Opens up the night? Now of all the nights I feel alone No one sees me where I am I'm always in the dark Maybe one day I will find a friend 當夜展開,你可聽聞寂寥? 所有我倍感孤單的夜晚 沒人知道我被遺留何處 總是身處黑暗的我 也許有天也能找到一個朋友? "Can't you see me for what I am? Not the beast outside my soul Once again I'm telling you" "你明白我是誰了嗎? 並非單單靈魂之外的軀殼 我曾告訴你的..." Here I stand I will always Be by your side Your light will shine Through darkest night Here I stand with my hand Reaching out for you Please won't you give me One more chance? 如今我身處於此,你也將同在 你的光芒將得彰顯,穿過黑夜 如今我身處於此,雙手迄求於? 你難道不願再給我一次機會嗎? Once I was a cruel man A prince and no one feared me Now I have become the thing I feared to be 我曾是個殘酷之人 如同王子般不可一世,沒人能讓我害怕 但現在我卻變成我自己害怕的樣子 "I have lived outside The world too long Now I find true love in you I'm telling you" "我已外於現世已久 現在我在你身上看見了真信與愛 我曾告訴過你的" Here I stand I will always Be by your side Your light will shine Through darkest night Here I stand with my hand Reaching out for you Please won't you give me One more chance? 如今我身處於此,你也將同在 你的光芒將得彰顯,穿過黑夜 如今我身處於此,雙手迄求於你 你難道不願再給我一次機會嗎? Now there's no more silence When I welcome morning light I have you here by my side at last 寂寥不再 當我展迎晨曦 最終我得以與你同在 Here I stand I will always Be by your side Your light will shine Through darkest night Here I stand with my hand Reaching out for you A second Chance that's all I needed 如今我身處於此,你也將同在 你的光芒將得彰顯,穿過黑夜 如今我身處於此,雙手迄求於你 我所祈求的,不過是再一次機會 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.235.48

01/28 15:32, , 1F
大推ReinXeed
01/28 15:32, 1F

01/29 00:06, , 2F
居然有人聽這團耶 XD
01/29 00:06, 2F

01/30 19:54, , 3F
好聽!找了其他歌也很對味!感謝推薦!
01/30 19:54, 3F

02/01 01:07, , 5F
偷推一下龍飛~
02/01 01:07, 5F