[翻譯] Kamelot - The Black Halo (with Inter …

看板RockMetal作者 (Khan Ker)時間13年前 (2010/12/25 22:50), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
今天本來想去賞菊大會的, 但是還是課業為先所以作罷。 話說沒有Roy Khan的Kamelot巡迴會有多少迴響, 我個人還蠻期待的。 ------------------------------------------------------ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou5p4EOfhMs
Interlude II: Un Assassinio Molto Silenzioso 插曲之二:寂靜的謀殺 C'era una volta un uomo Con gli occhi verso la luna E si chiedeva: "Verrà presto l'amore?" E che altro esiste In un cuore gelato? Tranne il pensiero Di un assassinio molto silenzioso 在很久以前 有一個男子看著月亮 並對自己說: 「真愛能不能快點到來呢?」 然而是否有些東西 已從冰封的內心中遠離? 除了那無聲無息存在的 謀殺的想法... --------------------------------------------------- The Black Halo 黑影 Come wind come snow come winter land I have resigned myself to death Come will to show the heathen hand So I can draw my final breath 嘯風;落雪;寒冬大地降臨之時 我已將生命賦予死亡 你為了展示叛徒的手掌而前來 為此我能嚥下最後一口氣息 You could take me higher So you said I trusted you I may be a liar But betrayal lies on you 你能使我更加強大 因此我承諾我信任你的一切 如果我成了背信之人 那必然是因為你的背叛在先 I could feel where the journey ends Final cough of a last defense 我能感覺這趟旅途的結束 代表終點的最後一絲喘息 Darkness come tonight I have no fear of what you hold Darkness come alive You are the stories I've been told 黑暗將降臨於今夜 我對你持有什麼毫無畏懼 黑暗將甦醒於今夜 你正是我不斷傳頌的軼事 I possess a power Of survival in the cold Life is like a flower As it stumbles out of fold 在嚴寒中存活的經歷 讓我具備了無盡的力量 然而生命的流逝 就如同花朵枯萎一般墜落 We all know when the time has come This is where I will linger on 我們都已明瞭時機已經到來 而此地我將永世徘徊 Darkness come tonight I have no fear of what you hold Darkness come alive You are the stories I've been told 黑暗將降臨於今夜 我對你持有什麼毫無畏懼 黑暗將甦醒於今夜 你正是我不斷傳頌的軼事 Darkness come tonight Nothing can take my faith away Darkness come alive Life turns to black from silver gray 黑暗將降臨於今夜 你將無法奪去我的信仰 黑暗將甦醒於今夜 生命將自白銀化為黑暗 Darkness come tonight I have no fear of what you hold Darkness come alive You are the stories I've been told 黑暗將降臨於今夜 我對你持有什麼毫無畏懼 黑暗將甦醒於今夜 你正是我不斷傳頌的軼事 Darkness come tonight Nothing can take my faith away Darkness come alive Life turns to black from silver gray 黑暗將降臨於今夜 你將無法奪去我的信仰 黑暗將甦醒於今夜 生命將自白銀化為黑暗 -- The Sword divides the Shadow into two Imagery One you can see in a Mirror, and one stands always beside you but far away with the Sun. http://darktempo.blogspot.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.15.177

12/25 22:51, , 1F
大推啊! 感謝翻譯!
12/25 22:51, 1F
※ 編輯: james770404 來自: 114.36.15.177 (12/25 22:56)

12/25 23:25, , 2F
浮士德這兩張真的是超級經典啊
12/25 23:25, 2F

12/26 19:14, , 3F
Black Halo愛歌啊!!感謝翻譯>\\<
12/26 19:14, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1D5WI-Oe (RockMetal)