[翻譯] Angra - The Shadow Hunter

看板RockMetal作者 (Stin)時間13年前 (2010/08/22 18:07), 編輯推噓7(700)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
The Shadow Hunter 暗影獵人 Angra 這首真是好聽,可是歌詞也是無敵多,耗費我好多心力啊..Orz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ESt3FnJ7I
無影像好聽版 沒啥較優的Live版本,就不放了。仔細聽歌配歌詞吧XD! -----------------------------------翻譯開始--------------------------------- I remember the blood on his hands So ashamed regretting his faults So defenseless he came from the darkness We spoke and had a good talk 我猶記得他那沾滿鮮血的雙手 因為他的過錯而如此的羞恥後悔 因為他來自黑暗之處而如此的不設防 我們說話並有了個愉快的交談 Dark old hat reminds me of someone I find hard to recall Bowed his head surrendering to sorrow Wears the face of war Desperate cries 這又黑又舊的帽子讓我憶記某個人 但我發現又是如此的難以想起 他低下了頭向悲傷投降 戴上戰爭之臉 絕望的呼喊/哭泣之聲 Wears the face of war 我查不太到資料,私心認為應該是戰爭時士兵所需配戴之頭盔或是面具。 (Desperate cries) Running in circles (Mourining in vain) Resigning to terror (A sinful warfare) A sinful warfare (Innocents die) Lost in the faith from my fragile heart... ...From my heart (絕望的呼喊/哭泣之聲) 在圓圈裡奔跑 (徒勞的哀傷) 向恐懼順從 (一個有罪的戰爭) 一個有罪的戰爭 (無辜的死亡) 迷失在我這脆弱的心中的信念...從我的心啊.. Wearing black, a bow without arrows God, have mercy on his soul Eyes of dread, entrenched in horror My devotions are gone! 身穿黑色,弓無箭矢 上帝,在他的靈魂上有著慈愛 恐懼之眼,圍繞在贈恨之中 我的忠誠已不在! (Desperate cries) Running in circles (Mourining in vain) Resigning to terror (A sinful warfare) Atrocious attack (Atrocious attack) My crusaders faith Drowns in religious blood But I'll fight till the end Gonna find my Holy Grail (絕望的呼喊/哭泣之聲) 在圓圈裡奔跑 (徒勞的哀傷) 向恐懼順從 (一個有罪的戰爭) 殘暴的攻擊 (殘暴的攻擊) 我所處十字軍的信念淹沒在宗教之血中 但我仍將奮戰至最後 尋找我的聖杯 Running blind against the faith Reason slips away Churches falling like castles on the sand Ends the Holy War Have the good for bad 盲目的奔跑來對抗信念 原因已逃離至遠處 教堂猶如沙灘上的沙城一般地崩落 結束聖戰 在這不幸之中擁有一件好事吧 (What does a man gain from his work? Under the sun where he labors What is so good for a man in life? During his days he's just like a shadow Vanitas! Vanitas! Utters the oracle A chasing after the wind Meaningless! Meaningless searches for wisdom Everything is in vain like your hunting for shadows) (一個人從他的工作中獲得了什麼? 在他勞動的炙炎底下 什麼在一個人的生命中是如此的美好? 在他度過的日子中,他只像個影子一般 空虛!空虛!代表神輿的人如此說著 一個跟隨著風的追逐 沒有意義!沒有意義的為了智慧在找尋著 每件事都猶如你狩獵著影子般徒勞無功) Lost my pride, fought in vain Had to find reasons to my pain - Oh! 失去了我的驕傲,徒勞之戰 必須為了找尋我痛苦的原因,喔! Running blind against the faith Running blind again Church is falling like castles on the sand Ends the Holy War Jesus was a man With a heart, with a mind With a body, with a soul So divine as your own 盲目的奔跑來對抗信念 再次盲目地奔跑 教堂猶如沙灘上的沙城一般地崩落 結束聖戰 耶穌是個凡人 有著一顆心與想法 有著一副軀體及靈魂 猶如你自己一般神聖 God has no mind, has no heart Has no body, has no soul and no resemblance of you. No! (Like chasing the wind...) 上帝沒有著一顆心與想法 沒有軀體,沒有靈魂,更沒有與你相似之處 不! 猶如追逐著風一般... 翻完以後覺得這首歌內容很美,可以細細品嘗,當然爽度也是很夠! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.227.238.238 ※ 編輯: nickstin 來自: 125.227.238.238 (08/22 18:08)

08/22 19:17, , 1F
push
08/22 19:17, 1F

08/22 19:21, , 2F
大推,這首的SOLO狗血又優美阿
08/22 19:21, 2F

08/22 21:01, , 3F
推~~~
08/22 21:01, 3F

08/22 21:56, , 4F
推啊 這首好
08/22 21:56, 4F