[翻譯] The Wanderer - Freedom Call

看板RockMetal作者 (NE)時間14年前 (2010/08/07 23:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
接續前面的The Quest等幾首的劇情 國王已經拿到「世界之眼」了 可是在路上他好像遇上了一些心理的問題 所以這篇是又有點像是他和女王的對話 因為有提到「remember the day When I sent you out on your way」 說是正妹女王和國王互相喜歡 所以國王有問題就找女王尋求慰藉,好像也滿合理的XD Freedom Call - The Wanderer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIFiRRKSCGk
Here I 'm a wandering man I'm walking through a barren land I lost my way, I lost my home In deep despair, I'm riding on 我是個流浪者 我正徒步穿越這片貧瘠之地 我迷失了方向,我失去了家園 帶著深沉的絕望,漫無目的前行 Guardian, where are you now Ease my heart and fill my soul 守護者啊,你在哪裡 寬慰我心中之痛,充實我空虛之魂 Carry on, dream your dreams Your lust for life is the reason to live Carry on, hold your ground Alive and free, you'll never go down (神或女王表示:) 前進吧,繼續你的夢想 你的求生慾望,就是你生存至今的原因 勇敢前行吧,站穩你的腳步 活著而且自由,你永遠不會倒下 I call upon the holy sun A million miles away from home My will is gone, my deeds are done A dusty road, I'm draging along 我呼喚那神聖的太陽 我的家園仍遠在天邊 我的意志已經消沉,我已竭盡所能 我只能沿著遍布塵埃的道路,踽踽獨行 Guardian, talk to me now Ease my heart and fill my soul 守護者啊,請對我說說話吧 寬慰我心中之痛,充實我的空虛之魂 In moments of silence when you are alone You feel the desire is burning still strong Open your heart and remember the day When I sent you out on your way (神或女王表示:) 在你獨自一人的寂寥時刻 你應該能感覺到心中雄雄烈火,仍未熄滅 敞開心胸,回憶那天 回憶我送你踏上歸途的那一天 I'm a wandering man, the heir of the crown A lonely knight, I'm roaming around I'll never rest, I'll never give in Until my quest, has come to the end 我是個流浪者 也是皇冠的繼承者 還是個孤獨的騎士,遊蕩四方 我絕不休息,也絕不放棄 直到我的任務,終於畫上句點的那天 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.12.220
文章代碼(AID): #1CNNxx6e (RockMetal)