[翻譯] The Quest - Freedom Call

看板RockMetal作者 (NE)時間14年前 (2010/08/07 23:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
前情提要: 國王大概知道找「世界之眼」的路怎麼走以後,就動身過去了 因為遠離了太陽神的世界 到了黑暗的地方,所以國王遇到很多鬼啊、魔王什麼的在攻擊他 可是國王還是很努力的一邊祈禱一邊度過難關 這首The Quest排在Ocean的前一首 Ocean是講國王已經找回神器了 而The Quest則是講國王找神器途中的事 國王Ramzezh遇到了正妹夜之女王Dewona Dewona答應指引他找「世界之眼」要經過的路 可是也要求國王幫她拿回另一個神器 如果拿的回來,就放他走,讓他回去拯救自己的國家 失敗的話,就要把靈魂永遠的交給正妹女王 同一首歌中,有著不同人物視角的切換,還滿有意思的 下一篇的The Wanderer亦然 看的時候要搭配角色註記才看的懂喔XD 最後,小弟功力有限,翻的不好也請見諒 希望大家會喜歡 Freedom Call - The Quest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU2tkYybQIA
My world around me Lies down so cold and bare I'm a stranger in this emptiness Close to deep despair Where are the sun rays That light my barren soul Hear my silent cry 屬於我的世界已經倒下 只剩下空虛與寒冷 而我只是這片虛無中的一個過客 慢慢走向絕望 能照亮我破碎靈魂的陽光 已經不再普照 只能聽見我孤寂的哭喊 At the end of the sunset The night is closing in I'm praying to the queen of the moon Send me an angel On my way through the sea of tears Be the path of my destiny And if the quest lasts forever Out there in the void I'll bring the eyes of creation Back to my world 在那日落之處 黑夜逐漸降臨 我正向夜之女王祈求 賜給我天使吧 在跨越淚水之海時 成為我賴以延續命運的道路 即使我可能會在一片虛無中 永無終點的繼續我的追尋 我仍發誓 一定要帶回世界之眼 回到我的世界 I'm your master, master of the night Evil Pastor, devil in disguise Save us, Save us, guardian of the light Save us, Save us, lead us home tonight I'm the master, master of the night An evil laughter, death personified Save us, Save us, be our guiding light Save us, Save us, bring us back to paradise 我是你的主人,夜之主宰 邪惡的牧師,偽裝著的惡魔 (國王OS) 拯救我們,拯救我們,光明的保衛者 拯救我們,拯救我們,引領我平安歸去 我是你的主人,夜之主宰 一聲獰笑,死亡陰影漸漸浮現 (國王OS) 拯救我們,拯救我們,成為我們的導引之光 拯救我們,拯救我們,帶我們重新回到天堂 Will my quest last forever? Out there in the world I'm searching the eyes of the world And I pray for salvation I can hear the children cry I will bring back paradise Back to my world 「我在這裡的追尋,究竟會持續多久?」 我問著自己 我仍然在尋找世界之眼 我祈求救贖 彷彿能聽見家鄉孩童的哭喊 我一定要帶著世界之眼回到天堂 回到屬於我的世界 Until your quest is finally over I'm waiting in the night And in the end your soul will be my price I' ll take you far away from time, straight into my world You will stay forever more, here in chains (女王表示:) 一旦你的任務結束 我將會在夜色中等著你 你的靈魂將會成為代價 我會帶你遠離一切,直接來到我的世界 你會永遠受鎖鏈纏身,永遠待在這裡 Through my crystal I see, my tears I see human life, a world in harmony Hear the children crying, so clear Calling from the Sky 透過水晶,我看見我的淚水 我看見人的一生,還有一個和平寧靜的世界 我再次聽見孩童的哭聲,這次更加真實 彷彿從天空呼喚著我 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.166.12.220
文章代碼(AID): #1CNNx8uk (RockMetal)