[推薦] The Dear Hunter - Act I (Part2)

看板RockMetal作者 (比用)時間14年前 (2010/06/09 21:02), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
網誌好讀板:http://goo.gl/haQf ********************* Act I: The Lake South, The River North 第一幕:湖的南邊,河的北邊 ********************* 6. The Pimp and The Priest http://goo.gl/XoCo The pimp and the priest pounce on quickened cat's feet For the freshest young blood in the sin's for the feast The book will then brew what the sinful commit While the pimp and priest prey quietly Where the precious sinners sit Confess, oh, confess~ In the chapel, the brothel, where we suffocate stress We've got the time if you've got the scratch (Don't give your sins while she screams on her back) Faster, save me! (I've since remained hostage) Harder I can't breath! Now the priest and the pimp are already equipped With an enigmatic frontage post "We welcome walk-in" So we corner our pace and make quick for the door to be prodded and passed from the bed to the floor Confess, oh, confess, In the chapel, the brothel, where we suffocate stress We've got the time if you've got the scratch (Conquer your sins while she screams on her back) Take me to the river (x2) Faster, save me! (I've since remained hostage) Harder, I can't breath! Sing softly, sing me to the lake Sing softly, bring me to the lake Faster, save me! (I’ve since remained hostage) Harder, I can’t breath! Sing softly, sing me to the lake Sing softly, bring me to the lake 6. 皮條客與牧師 皮條客與牧師鞭策小貓們(妓女)的雙腳, 為了讓這些年輕的血液加入罪惡的盛宴。 當那些珍貴的罪人來這光顧時, 皮條客與牧師安靜的禱告, 讓聖經釀造這些罪。 悔改!噢!悔改吧! 這教堂,或者說是妓院,就是窒息我們的地方。 只要你想發洩,我們就有時間, (當她背對你呻吟時,別將罪加在他的身上) 快點!快救我!(我依然受到罪的挾持) 用力!我快不能呼吸了! 皮條客與牧師守在門前, 宣稱 "我們只歡迎進來!" 我們躡著加快腳步往門口衝, 但從床上到樓梯,我們只能被蹂躪... 悔改!噢!悔改吧! 這教堂,或者說是妓院,就是窒息我們的地方。 只要你想發洩,我們就有時間, (當她背對你呻吟時管好你自己的罪吧) 帶我去The River! 輕聲的唱,一直到The Lake~ 輕聲的唱,帶我去The Lake~ 評:這首歌跳開故事的進行,回憶了Ms. Terri逃出的那個罪惡的深淵, The Dime。裡頭的皮條客,同時也是牧師!Ms. Terri因有了身孕, 想逃離這地方去養大這孩子,但又談何容易...。我們知道她後來成功 了...只是我們從這首歌也知道,她是如何受盡蹂躪... 7. His Hands Matched His Tongue http://goo.gl/fhk8 A long walk home, riddled with regret Uncommonly comfortable, but still I believe That in time I think I'll see just what's been weighing down on me An unearthy void collapsed, exposing what was trapped To release this serendipitous discern The smell of smoke, the evening sky was proof Belated conversation saturate anticipation For the answers that simply won't come But not I, I won't ask Forget my place amongst the grass The leaves and the trees remember me And in my naivety it might be seen The pale has leaks and even if You put all your water into it You end up with nothing left to drink The well has gone dry and I with it Oh, someday she'll be gone (x4) (We'll still have a song to sing)(x4) Sing softly, bring me to the lake Sing softly, sing me to the lake 7. 他的成熟 慢步回家的路上,心中漣漪著些許後悔。 意想不到的舒坦,但我仍然相信。 隨著時間,我想,應該能瞭解那些讓我感到莫名沈重的原因。 一個隱蔽的氣泡破裂後,將被看到裡頭被藏密的東西, 而釋放那偶然的領悟。 濃煙的味道遮蔽了天空, 遲來的對話裡始終充滿著期待, 即使那答案終究不會出現。 不是我,我不會過問。 忘掉我們來的地方,那綠草如茵的地方, 那裡的每顆樹和枝葉將會記得我們, 也許當我還天真時,我能看見那些。 但那些蒼白漸漸顯露, 即使你仍不斷灌注。 有天你將流乾一切, 井裡只剩乾涸,與我。 噢,總有一天她會離我而去。 (而我們還有一首歌得唱) 輕聲的唱,帶我到The Lake。 輕聲的唱,直到我抵達The Lake。 評:男孩漸漸長大,開始疑惑Ms. Terri告訴他的那些事,究竟是真實還是 謊言。他從哪裡來?他知道有一天一切會被揭開。濃煙與太陽,象徵那些謊言 遮蓋了真相,他想到The Lake去,希望能知道一切的真相。 8. The River North 8. 河的北邊 評:可以想像男孩漸漸長大,時間流逝的一首Intermission幕間休息曲,第一幕的 閉幕。 ***** 關於第一幕 ***** The Dear Hunter第一幕The Lake South, The River North這張專輯,據說是Casey自己 一個人在家完成。當時The Dear Hunter的團員都還沒找好,除了他自己架構整個故事以 外,幾乎所有音樂都是他自己一個人完成,除了鼓是他哥幫忙打得以外,還有他的媽媽 唱了一些合音的部份,還有他爸幫他吹了一些管樂器。 接下來第二幕是我目前覺得最好聽的一幕,因為團員的加入整體更豐富了,待續八^^... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.126.164.153

06/09 23:06, , 1F
推!!! 感謝翻譯介紹, 期待第二幕!!
06/09 23:06, 1F
※ 編輯: bjorn607 來自: 122.126.164.153 (06/10 00:07)

06/10 02:54, , 2F
讚啦!!!! 期待Act II !!!!!!!
06/10 02:54, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1C3v3RpE (RockMetal)