[翻譯] The Agonist - 《...And Their Eulogie …

看板RockMetal作者 (dammit)時間14年前 (2010/06/07 09:40), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzIeI0mkFI
  《...And Their Eulogies Sang Me To Sleep》 喔,然後他們的唱頌的讚詞讓我睡著了~   All I heard was the sound of fish who'd drowned.   All I saw was the inside of my eyelids.   All I said fell short of reaching open ears. 我只聽見被溺斃的魚所發出的聲音。 我只看見我眼瞼內的一切。 我所說的一切,都遠不及傳達到你耳中的事物。   Word's floating, clouding the view...   "See no, hear no, speak no evil" leaves you deaf, dumb and blind,   Because the bad is all that you'll find.   A deeply heart-felt goodbye to the part of me that died   When I decided to put others before me,   Yes, my heart fell asleep - boredom and fatigue.   I always said I wanted to die smiling,   To pretend I'm at peace.   Now from my corpse beams a frigid, blank grin   And once hopeful eyes are sunken in. 浮動的文字如烏雲般遮蔽了視野。 「別看、別聽、別講有關邪惡的事物。」讓你聾了、啞了、瞎了;因為你所能發現的一  切事物,都是壞的。 當我選擇把其他事物擺在面前時,我由衷地向我死去的那部份告別。 是的,我的心沉睡了──因為厭倦和疲憊。 我總是說想帶著微笑死去,好假裝我是在平靜中得以安眠。 現在,我的屍體流露出一抹冷淡且茫然的獰笑;而那曾經充滿希望的雙眼,也已經歸於  沉寂。   Like a lullaby to the cradle is the eulogy to the casket.   All my flaws swept under the table   To grieve the porcelain doll that was me. 讚詞之於棺材,就如同搖籃曲之於搖籃一般。 我的裂紋在檯面下默默地蔓延,向那陶瓷娃娃般的我致哀。   Their solemn songs sang me to sleep as my body escaped me. 當我的肉體逃離靈魂時,他們用莊嚴的歌曲讓我入睡。   Such a shameful masquerade!   Fleeting, frozen minutes on display.   Why is evolution such a shameful thing to say?   Can you feel your bodily decay? 多麼可恥的偽裝! 凍結時間作出如此稍縱即逝的展演。 為什麼進化會是一件讓人羞愧到難以啟齒的事情? 你能感覺到你的肉體正在腐敗嗎?   Because I can sure as hell feel my brain going blank.   If my body betrays me, there's pollution to thank.   This condition infects my cells like it controls my mind.   Internal army, defend me behind enemy lines!   Fragile vehicle of mine! Don't abandon me yet!   There is so much to live for that we so easily forget. 正因為我非常確信我感覺到我的大腦正逐漸歸於空白。 如果我的身體背叛了我,這應該歸功於這些汙染。 環境污染了我的細胞,就如同它控制了我的神智一般。 體內的軍隊啊!保衛我處於敵陣之後! 我脆弱的載具啊!不要拋棄我! 我們該為了我們是多麼容易遺忘而繼續存活下去。   Fascination with the fear... The concept escapes me.   All encompassing fate...   How it wrenches our hearts, torments our souls   And sings us all to sleep to an eternal keep,   No matter what beliefs, it sweetly sings us all... 挾帶著恐懼的魅力,讓我遺忘了我的觀念與思想。 這是圍繞著我的天命。 不論你有什麼信念,它都對我們甜美地唱著……它如何扭曲我們的內心、折磨我們的靈  魂,並讓我們在歌聲中保持永恆的沉睡。 由於個人需要而首次嘗試翻譯。 雖然花了不少時間,但由於程度不好所以很多地方翻得連自己看了都火大。 翻了翻精華區沒看到,想說反正既然翻了就分享上來。 應該是還有非常多可以潤飾或更改,甚至錯誤的地方。 歡迎批評與指教,洩洩~ -- I Have a Dream. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I say to you today, my friends so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow. I still have a dream. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.125.88

06/07 09:50, , 1F
    推自己用心斟酌的翻譯~
06/07 09:50, 1F

06/07 10:20, , 2F
又有人翻了 好感動啊Q_Q
06/07 10:20, 2F

06/07 10:25, , 3F
不行這一定要補推
06/07 10:25, 3F

06/07 10:30, , 4F
大推!
06/07 10:30, 4F