[翻譯] Avantasia-Runaway train

看板RockMetal作者 (Lefty)時間14年前 (2010/06/03 18:09), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Runaway Train youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Xrsw2yeq0
Goodbye Your pocket full of dreams Your mind in a daze Keep on chasing rainbows Fly high Leave the past behind The dark road you take bears no escape 再會吧 在口袋裝滿夢想 放空你的心 持續高飛追逐彩虹 全部拋諸腦後 一路黑暗,前往的旅程上也沒有退路 In a world of grand illusions Where love is just a dream You gotta make your sacrifices Time to pick your poison* 在這充斥著虛幻的世界 愛一如夢境可遇不可求 你得大破才能大立 準備好朝往你魂牽夢縈之境吧! (譯注:poison此處意思接近prefer,誇飾效果 有點像"不...就會死"的意思) The fool is he who is noble minded And bellies up* to poverty He's not a king in the world of diamonds Paling* into oblivion 那些自我感覺良好的傢伙真是蠢蛋 一但翹辮子什麼都帶不走 在金錢的世界稱王又如何 終將被人所遺忘 (譯注:belly up(肚子朝天)=死去;垮掉,完蛋) (譯注:Fall into oblivion=被世人所遺忘 個人猜測此處使用Paling(下樁)應該是誇飾手法) I lay down my soul for glory I've given a life away Don't know if I am sorry Blind me, blind me 我的靈魂因榮耀得以安息 獲得新生,而逝者已離 不太確定自己是否遺憾 那使我盲目啊!使我盲目啊! Don't know where I'll be going I gotta get away From the pain of recollection Drawn into the faint 不知道自己所去何從 總之我要離開 從那些自我總是被抓攫的痛苦回憶之間 Hang on to a runaway train No turning back Tethered to a runaway train Take me away Torpid in the wind and rain No turning back Hang on to a runaway train Take me away 逮住那列離開的火車吧 別回頭了 緊緊繫住那列離開的火車吧 帶我遠離 在風雨中發楞也好 別回頭了 逮住那列離開的火車吧 帶我遠離 If I'm a stranger to myself Then I better gotta stay away Even better gotta get away, get away Time to pick my poison 就算從此變成一個自己都不認識的人 那麼我會自我抽離 但無論如何我會離開,會離開 去追尋那令我魂牽夢縈之境啊! Feel the devil sitting in my neck Straight ahead into the unknown Oh father I forgive you for I Don't know what I'm doing* 感受坐在頸邊的惡魔 筆直的朝往未知 喔天父阿我原諒你 因為我不知道我所做為何* (譯注:個人猜測此處所言應暗指 歌曲中的主角可能遭不測而失明 因為部分失明的患者在剛失明時 都會有幻聽的現象,這可能是歌詞 描述的頸邊的惡魔) It's only human nature To keep away from pain Take a train to ecstasy oh Ride on, ride on 這只不過是人類的本質 想要逃離痛苦 搭上前往狂喜的列車 啟程吧!啟程吧! Inhale the scent of heaven Respire the smell of fame You've been to hell and back You can't change things anyway, no 攝入來自天堂的芬芳 呼吸著令人陶醉的氣味 你可是去了地獄一趟 你沒辦法這樣改變事實的,不 I hang on to a runaway train No turning back Tethered to a runaway train Take me away Torpid in the wind and rain No turning back I hang on to a runaway train Take me away 我抓住了離開的火車 不回頭了 緊緊繫住那列離開的火車 帶我遠離 在風雨中發楞也好 不回頭了 我抓住了離開的火車 帶我遠離 Reaching out to rule the world you'll watch the mirror shatter As you'll be dazzled by the sight Once only diamonds mattered 前往世界的褥節之外 你將會看到鏡的破裂 會看到眩目的視界 那不是金錢唯一的世界比的上的 How can you justify the way When you wake up screaming Will you pretend that you were blind When you were really seeing 你如何能為這些辯護 當你尖叫著醒來了 你還能假裝你仍盲目嗎 當你真正的看見了 Your image everywhere The looking glass: a sheet of ice It's thick enough to dance on In a frozen realm of lies 你的影像曾經到處都是 在這片冰晶做成的鏡上 它厚的夠讓那些謊言起舞 在冰封的國度中 But the ice will break And you will scream repenting Oh boy the ice will break You'll just feel your heart rending 但冰會破碎 你也會體悟然後哭喊 喔男孩!冰會破碎 你會感到你的心在撕扯 Riding on to a world of funny flowers Riding on to the white wide world If coming back would hurt my pride I rather take another ride Riding on, winter on the mirror Riding on into the unknown If i'll awake in pain one day I gotta catch just one more train 啟程吧!朝往百花艷奇的世界! 啟程吧!前往白皚寬廣的世界! 若是回頭會傷了我的驕傲 我寧可再前往它處 啟程吧!離開鏡中寒冬 啟程吧!前往未知之境 若有一天在痛苦中醒來 我會再搭上下一班的列車! Days gone by Who'd wanna live forever On our knees up your road Paved with good intentions Fly high Where angels can't breathe no more Some dare to go blind Some stay behind 日月如梭 誰想永遠賴活呢 我的雙膝正朝往你的路上 鋪滿你的善意 高飛吧 那裏就連天使也無法呼吸了 有些人仍膽大盲目 有些人就被遠遠拋在後面 I hang on to a runaway train No turning back Tethered to a runaway train Take me away Torpid in the wind and rain I hang on to a runaway train Take me away Hang on to a runaway train No turning back Tethered to a runaway train Take me away Torpid in the wind and rain in the wind and rain I hang on to that runaway train 我抓住了離開的火車 不回頭了 緊緊繫住那列離開的火車 帶我遠離 在風雨中發楞也好 我抓住了離開的火車 不回頭了 抓住了離開的火車 不回頭了 緊緊繫住那列離開的火車 帶我遠離 在風雨中發楞也好 在風雨中 我抓住了離開的火車 End -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.245.116.199 ※ 編輯: Abs1130 來自: 60.245.116.199 (06/03 18:12) ※ 編輯: Abs1130 來自: 60.245.116.199 (06/03 18:16)

06/03 20:53, , 1F
大推這張專輯,好聽!!!正在聽呢
06/03 20:53, 1F

06/04 07:26, , 2F
推啊!!
06/04 07:26, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1C1tz9zX (RockMetal)