[翻譯] Edguy-The pride of creation

看板RockMetal作者 (Lefty)時間14年前 (2010/05/16 21:12), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MCVUjlHAtU
Live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AmmCcePGFA&feature=related
I can't figure the Lord down in funeral gravity One finishing touch and the creature is coming alive As I kneel down and pray I know God is watching over me Is He pissing himself When He's knocking me out of my stride 我真的沒辦法嚴肅的要命來描述上帝 最後的輕觸後萬物就降臨世上 當我跪膝敬禱 我知道神正看著我 祂在惡搞自己嗎 當祂總是讓我不斷超越自己 And on day number eight When the sun is about to go down Here we go, what a show What a nose for blow 到了創世第八天 當太陽要下山了 我們要出發啦!好個表演的機會! 感謝你所賜與! You're alive said the maker and smiled to the aardvark You're divine by the grace of the master above You're alive said the maker and smiled to the aardvark You're divine by the grace of the master above "你真正存在!"詩人向非洲食蟻獸微笑 你是主上的恩慈顯靈 "你真正存在!"詩人向非洲食蟻獸微笑 你是主上的恩慈顯靈 Hey Frankenstein are you the one I think you are Godfather If we're divine you are bizarre I hear you laughing from the loge above At my expense for your entertainment Hey Lord above why don't your armies ever smile Godfather why don't the ever dress in style And never share the humor that you surely have Creating me for your entertainment 黑佛蘭肯斯坦你是我想像的那個傢伙嗎? 天父阿!你要能顯靈的話你真的很莫名奇妙! 我聽到你就在包廂裡面偷笑 好吧我自認倒楣你爽就好 黑上帝!你的士兵幹麼從來都不會笑喔? 天父阿你能穿的時髦一點嗎? 也沒看你跟別人共享你應該會有的幽默感 就把我做出來好吧你爽就好 Why do they have to get married Before they do what they do Everyday anyway, when there's hell to pay 在他們為所欲為前 幹麼要結婚阿? 每天各種方式,還不是累的半死 You're alive said the maker and smiled to the aardvark You're divine by the grace of the master above You're alive said the maker and smiled to the aardvark You're divine by the grace of the master above "你真正存在!"詩人向非洲食蟻獸微笑 你是主上的恩慈顯靈 "你真正存在!"詩人向非洲食蟻獸微笑 你是主上的恩慈顯靈 We fold our hands afraid of what we've done Fear is the key to you - thy kingdom come You shake your head and have another wine Don't you almost die laughing wondering why 我們合起雙手害怕我們所做所為 恐懼是通往你那兒的鑰匙-那個國度即將到來 你搖搖手就有酒可以喝 你可曾手足無措差點掉了小命 Running in the dust, running in the dust Afraid of the hail stones cold as ice Running in the dust, running in the dust Straight to the wastelands We'll never read your signs 在灰燼中狂奔吧!在灰燼中狂奔吧! 然後在冷的要命的冰雹中懼怕 在灰燼中狂奔吧!在灰燼中狂奔吧! 筆直的朝往荒原跑去 我們怎麼都沒看到你給的徵示呢? Running in the dust, running in the dust Afraid of tomorrow Afraid of what we've done Running in the dust, running in the dust You're the disciples of the big bad wolf 在灰燼中狂奔吧!在灰燼中狂奔吧! 連明天都得害怕自己今天做了什麼 在灰燼中狂奔吧!在灰燼中狂奔吧! 你們根本就是大壞狼的信徒 SOLO You're alive said the maker and smiled to the aardvark You're divine by the grace of the master above You're alive said the maker and smiled to the aardvark You're divine by the grace of the master above "你真正存在!"詩人向非洲食蟻獸微笑 你是主上的恩慈顯靈 "你真正存在!"詩人向非洲食蟻獸微笑 你是主上的恩慈顯靈 You're alive, oh you're alive You're alive, the pride of creation Oh you're the pride of creation, yes you are Oh you're the pride of creation 你真正存在!?真正存在! 你真正存在!創世榮耀 你是創世的榮耀所在,是的你是 你是創世的榮耀所在! -- 示字旁的"你"因為無法顯示,所以就用人字旁的"你"代替 那個非洲食蟻獸...我也是千百個不願意... 總之這是一首Tobi抱怨的碎碎念歌 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.204.8

05/16 21:15, , 1F
這首超好聽
05/16 21:15, 1F

05/16 21:27, , 2F
非洲食蟻獸也可以翻成土豚或由前咕狗員工開發的搜尋引擎
05/16 21:27, 2F

05/16 21:35, , 3F
我後來查到aarkvard和土地(earth)都源自於古字ers
05/16 21:35, 3F

05/16 22:21, , 4F
Tobias迷弟推!!!
05/16 22:21, 4F