[情報] Alias消失

看板RockMetal作者時間15年前 (2009/01/28 00:08), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
九零年代初期的超短命樂團Alias,曾在1992年錄製但未發行的第二張專輯 終於要浮出水面啦,專輯命名為"Never Say Never",預計今年三月由 Angelmilk Records發行。 Freddy Curci - Vocals Steve DeMarchi - Guitars Marco Mendoza - Bass Robert O'Hearn - Keyboards Dennis DeMarchi - Keyboards Larry Aberman - Drums 01. Woman Enough 02. XTCOI 03. How Much Longer Is Forever 04. Give Me A Reason To Stay 05. Wild Wild One 06. Pleasure And Pain 07. The Warden 08. Bare Necessity 09. All I Want Is You 10. Call Of The Wild 11. Diamonds 12. Play Me A Song 13. We Want It All. Bonus tracks: 14. Perfect World 15. Into The Fire 16. Call Me 17. Who Do You Think You Are 18. When I'm With You (live acoustic version). WebLinks: http://www.myspace.com/theofficialalias http://www.angelmilkrecords.co.uk Tuesday, January 27, 2009 ALIAS RETURN - NEVER SAY NEVER!: It has been a long process getting Angelmilk Records up and running in the best way possible. And there will be further changes to the way the label operates in 2009, with all manufacturing and shipping to handled by myself here in Australia. We will have new signings to announce soon as we move forward and all planned 2008 signings will be assigned revised and firm 2009 release dates. There is truly a lot to look forward to and I have no doubt the Chris Antblad and Novak releases will be among the 2009 AOR highlights - not to mention one real gem from the vaults! More on all of that soon, but right now that better way to re-launch the label in 2009 with the following announcement: Angelmilk Records is extremely pleased to announce the signing of cult AOR heroes Alias for the long overdue release of their classic never released second studio album, to be titled Never Say Never. The album's release comes after Angelmilk's Andrew McNeice spoke at length with the band's guitarist Steve DeMarchi and representatives of EMI Canada, who the album was originally recorded for. EMI were so enthused with the idea, they decided to undertake the remastering process from original master tapes themselves and will control the release of the title in North America. Rights for the world outside North America are with Angelmilk Records and a release across all territories is planned for March. An exact release date will be confirmed this week and announced ASAP - along with Soundbyte previews. In 1990, former members of both Sheriff (“When I'm With You”) & Heart formed Alias and released their self-titled debut album which went on to Platinum sales and chart topping songs including “Haunted Heart”, “Waiting For Love” and “More Than Words Can Say”. Now after more than 18 years, here it is...the second Alias album...for all the fans who have asked through the years why the band never followed up their highly praised debut release! Recorded over a five month period in West Orange, New Jersey USA back in 1992, this album has not seen the light of day until now! A few of the songs from these sessions were later re-recorded and appear on vocalist Freddy Curci's solo debut release Dreamer's Road, but other then that, the songs originally recorded, have remained in the vaults. Among the tracks featured are several songs written by James Christian (House Of Lords) and Mark Baker (Signal). It is fully expected that Alias will support the release of this record with a few select live performances in 2009. Guitarist Steve DeMarchi states: “Unfortunately for us and many other rock bands at that time .. the Grunge scene exploded and had taken over ... Even though the first Alias album was successful...the climate of music had changed almost overnight... Grunge was in ... Rock was out. Through the years we always wondered if this album would ever get released...Never Say Never!" http://www.melodicrock.com/ -- RAISE THE FIST OF THE METAL CHILD! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.163.82 ※ 編輯: lordlpg 來自: 114.46.163.82 (01/28 00:12)

01/28 01:04, , 1F
這團還不錯~:p
01/28 01:04, 1F

01/28 21:24, , 2F
不錯 推一個!!
01/28 21:24, 2F

01/29 02:12, , 3F
賀賀賀! 最近還拿出還聽說
01/29 02:12, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #19Vp6RXX (RockMetal)