[翻譯] Sox trump Jays in Dicey affair

看板RedSox作者 (自在飛花,無邊絲雨)時間16年前 (2007/09/04 17:03), 編輯推噓9(901)
留言10則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
BOSTON -- That spotty support system that had been in place for Daisuke Matsuzaka over the past few weeks was dramatically replaced on Monday night by an offensive barrage. As it turns out, Matsuzaka needed nearly every bit of it to get in the win column for the first time since Aug. 4. 波士頓訊 過去數週只給予馬代斯寥寥幾分支援火力的波士頓打線今天戲劇性地變成了猛烈殘酷的史 達林管風琴。而事實也證明馬代斯需要這些炮火才能拿下自八月四日以來的第一勝。 While the Red Sox ultimately hung on for a 13-10 victory, this one nearly got away in a disaster-filled top of the sixth inning that saw the Blue Jays score eight runs against Matsuzaka and reliever Javy Lopez. 雖說紅襪最後以十三比十獲勝,然而這煮熟的冠藍鴉差點就在六局上因為馬代斯和羅哈維 災難性的丟掉八分而飛走。 "Today, we scored runs and he had some misfortune, and he was throwing the ball better than his results," Red Sox catcher Jason Varitek said of Matsuzaka. "Quality starts are all we're looking for. And Dice has done that over and over for us. It was nice to get him a bunch of runs." 紅襪捕手韋傑森提到馬代斯時表示:『今天我們得了很多分,而他則是有點倒楣,不過這 結局還比不上他的投球。我們倆的目標都是優質先發,而他也一而再、再而三的有優質的 表現。我們能幫他打下分數總算是對的起他了。』 It was hard to fathom that the night could get so stressful when the Red Sox took a 10-1 lead in the bottom of the fourth inning. Matsuzaka had cruised through the first five frames, allowing just a run and five hits. 當紅襪在四局打完取得十比一的領先時,沒有人想到這個晚上會如此緊張難熬。馬代斯在 前五局如入無人之境,只被打出五支安打,掉一分。 But everything changed in the sixth. Troy Glaus pummeled an opposite-field three-run homer off Matsuzaka to slice the lead to 10-5. With two on and one out, Dice-K was then replaced by Lopez, who proceeded to allow the two inherited runners to score, not to mention two more runs. 但是六局上卻頓時風雲變色。葛特羅掃出一記反方向的三分打點全壘打,將比數追成五比 十。一出局兩人在壘的時候,羅哈維上場接替馬代斯,然而他卻讓那兩名跑壘者都回來得 分,遑論他接著又多噴了兩分。 "Certainly there were a few bad breaks in a row," Matsuzaka said through translator Masa Hoshino. "I felt that I could pitch well enough to cover those bad breaks, but since I wasn't able to, that led to that big inning in the sixth." 馬代斯透過翻譯何馬薩表示:『沒錯,是有連著幾球沒投好,但是我想我應該可以在接下 來的幾球投好一點,但是我還是沒投好,於是就變成六局上那副慘狀了。』 Jays designated hitter Frank Thomas came inches away from tying the game against reliever Manny Delcarmen, but speedy left fielder Jacoby Ellsbury got the Sox out of the inning by catching his sinking liner. 冠藍鴉的指定打擊湯法蘭只差那麼幾吋就從後援投手狄曼尼手裡敲回了追平分,但是跑得 快的左外野手艾傑可硬是靠著接殺了那記開始下墜的平飛球而結束了這個半局。 "That was huge," said Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia. "It could have made it a tie game at that point. Even though they scored eight runs, it was kind of momentum on our side. That was nice. That was a tough inning. We were out there forever. Like I said, it was kind of a crazy game. I'm just glad we won." 紅襪二壘手裴達斯表示:『太漂亮了,那球在當時很有可能追平比數。雖說他們一口氣得 了八分,但是我們並沒有灰心喪志,這是個好現象。那局真是太靠盃了,還好我們已經打 完了。就像我講的,這真是瘋狂的比賽,還好我們贏了。』 With the win, the 83-55 Red Sox opened their lead to seven games over the Yankees in the American League East. 這場勝利使目前戰績八十三勝五十五敗的紅襪在美聯東區領先洋基的勝差拉到七場。 Mike Lowell, who has been red hot as of late, aided the cause by driving in four runs, including a three-run homer in the bottom of the first. In doing so, Lowell reached the 100-RBI barrier for the first time in his career while running his hitting streak to 16 games. With Manny Ramirez sidelined indefinitely with a strained left oblique, Lowell's tear could not have come at a better time. 最近手感極佳、令人顫慄的婁麥克單場灌進四個打點,包括一局下的三分打點全壘打。而 他在達到連續安打場次十六場的同時,也首度在單季打下一百個打點。由於雷曼尼因為左 斜肌拉傷而作壁上觀,婁麥克的火力簡直就像是宋江一樣。 "It's a number [100 RBIs] that I think you strive for, if you feel like you have the opportunities during the season," Lowell said. "I think I'm more satisfied with the fact that, you know, Manny's out of the lineup, and they're putting me in his spot and I'm producing. That's a satisfying feeling." 婁麥克表示:『這不過就是個你覺得有機會達到就會努力去奮鬥的目標。我對於其他事情 反而比較開心,你知道,雷曼尼現在沒辦法上場,然後他們居然讓我打他的棒次,而且我 也有所表現。這才能讓人感到滿意啊。』 The case can be made that Lowell has been the most consistent player on the Red Sox this season. 這也證明了婁麥克是紅襪本季表現最為平穩的球員。 "Above and beyond," said Varitek. "He's been our MVP of this team the entire year." 韋傑森表示:『無論如何,他對我們而言一整年都是最有價值的球員。』 After surviving the top of the sixth, the Red Sox immediately revved their bats back up in the bottom of the inning. It was Lowell who started it with a single. 一旦撐過六局上的危機,紅襪立刻在六局下半展開反擊:由婁麥克的安打揭開序幕。 J.D. Drew followed with an RBI double off the Green Monster that narrowly missed being a home run. Varitek smacked an RBI single up the middle, followed by a sacrifice bunt from Coco Crisp that got another run home. A balk by Jays reliever Jason Frasor allowed another run to score, and the Red Sox had a 13-9 cushion with nine outs to go. 祖傑第跟著敲了一支打在綠色怪物上的一分打點二壘安打,只差那麼一點點就是全壘打。 韋傑森跟著寇科科的犧牲觸擊之後也打了一支中間方向的一分打點一壘安打,再添一分。 而冠藍鴉後援投手伐傑森的投手犯規則是讓紅襪兵不血刃再下一城。六局打完紅襪又把差 距拉大到十三比九。 The bullpen took it home, thanks to Hideki Okajima, Mike Timlin and Jonathan Papelbon (save No. 32). 牛棚則是將勝利穩穩拿下。歐西代、堤麥克和三十二次救援成功的潘約瑟功不可沒。 Much of the postgame conversation centered around where it went wrong for Matsuzaka, who allowed 10 hits and seven runs over 5 1/3 innings. It was hard to put a finger on it. 賽後許多評論圍繞在只投五又三分支一局被打十支安打丟掉七分的馬代斯身上,探討他到 底哪裡出了問題。然而眾說紛紜。 "There have been a few games in a row where I haven't been happy about my pitching," Matsuzaka said. "But even today in that situation, it was great that the team won and I was able to pick up the win. I hope I'm able to use this win as a turning point and carry it forward the rest of the season." 馬代斯表示:『我之前曾經連著好幾場對我的投球表現感到不爽。但是就算是今天那種局 面,我仍然對於球隊獲得勝利而且我也拿下勝投感到高興。我希望今天能夠成為一個轉捩 點,我能挾著這股氣勢直到季末。』 Matsuzaka had more life on his pitches than in his previous outing -- a loss at Yankee Stadium. 比起上一次在洋基球場的敗仗,馬代斯對於他自己的投球表現更加耿耿於懷。 "I thought his pitches were crisp all along," said Red Sox manager Terry Francona. "I mean, that inning got away from us in a hurry." 粉科南表示:『我認為他的投球跟往常一樣犀利,我的意思是說,那個半局讓我們全都措 手不及。』 Yet the Red Sox managed to survive it. 但是紅襪活下來了。 "They score eight," said Francona. "How many games do you win when the opponent scores eight in one inning?" 粉科南表示:『他們得了八分,八分哪。你的對手一局得八分的比賽你能贏幾場啊?』 史達林管風琴http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyusha 冠藍鴉http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_jay 原文網址http://0rz.tw/0e323 -- 國產男:「幹你娘!」 「唉唷~好噁心!」「罵髒話!沒水準!」「低級!垃圾!」 ABC:「幹你娘!」 「他會說髒話耶~」「哈哈~好可愛唷~」「少罵髒話唷~」 外國人:「幹你娘!」 「他要幹我娘耶~」「走開!是幹我娘!」「是幹我娘啦!」 Click for more bloody jokes http://www.wretch.cc/blog/BloodyJoker -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.123.194.246

09/04 17:08, , 1F
馬待司=為呢?
09/04 17:08, 1F

09/04 17:16, , 2F
yep, 這不是我第一次這樣翻吧= =
09/04 17:16, 2F

09/04 17:35, , 3F
很有個人風格XDD 謝翻~
09/04 17:35, 3F

09/04 17:36, , 4F
09/04 17:36, 4F

09/04 18:00, , 5F