[新聞] Carvalho: “Mourinho is the best coach in the world"

看板RealMadrid作者 (沒有運動會死)時間14年前 (2010/09/06 23:57), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Carvalho only recently signed for Real Madrid, but already feels part of the squad. He sat down with AS for an interview and seemed very confident and happy with coach Mourinho. "I have known Jose Mourinho for many years now, which has become very helpful to me because I know the way he works perfectly well. He is the best coach in the world, a coach who knows exactly what has to be done. I feel very integrated at Real Madrid; the Club is exactly how I expected it to be." "We had many opportunities to score against Mallorca, but we didn’t. Our defence played with great confidence, but it was a shame we didn’t capitalise on any of our chances to score. That was the only thing we failed to do during the match. Normally, we would have scored one or two goals and we would have won the game. We played well in defence and in attack we had many opportunities to win. We are going to give our best performance to win against Osasuna on Saturday in order to earn our first victory in the season." "Portugal was very motivated to play against Cyprus. We had many chances on goal, but we paid for the mistakes we made in the end. Psychological work is now very important in order for us to recover. It is very difficult to explain what was wrong with us, but these things happen. We weren’t as concentrated as we were supposed to. We managed to take the lead and we should have kept things that way. It is now our utmost duty to win in Norway. We need to be even more confident and play better." http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193040487639/1330014302784/noticia/Noticia/Carvalho:_%E2%80%9CMourinho_is_the_best_coach_in_the_world_.htm -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.105.85.120

09/07 15:26, , 1F
二度合作,趕快使出無雙技吧!!!
09/07 15:26, 1F

09/07 16:51, , 2F
三度了啦...Porto,Chelsea,RM
09/07 16:51, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CXGzcbT (RealMadrid)