[外電] Which Ray Allen Will Show Up?

看板RayAllen作者 (還是到分離的結果)時間14年前 (2009/09/17 16:42), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
新聞出處(必填):http://0rz.tw/VM723 CelticsBlog 作者:Jeff Clark Programing note: I intend to do an article per player on the roster. They won't necessarily come every day, but they'll help me fill up the days when there's no news. Ray Allen is a model of consistency, ...except when he's not. It boggles my mind how a guy can be so solid and steady and yet be so hit and miss. Ray是球員展現一致性的典範,除非當他不再是球員了。一直在我心裡驚訝不已的是,怎麼 會有一個球員從如此堅若磐石,變得如此大起大落。 His routine and work ethic are borderline legendary. Day in, day out, he's refining his craft. For 9 straight years he averaged over 20 points per game. When he quietly took a half step back into a supporting-star role behind KG and Pierce he still chipped in 17.4 and 18.2 over the last two years. He's the one guy that Doc can't seem to bring himself to take out of games - even when he's trying to limit minutes. 他的日常生活跟工作已經接近傳奇邊緣了。日復一日,他磨練著球技。連續九個球季,Ray 的平均得分超過20分,當他調整腳步配合其他兩位巨頭,他仍然在這兩年得分來到17.4跟 18.2分。他是一個河流無法找到取代他上場地位的球員---即使河流已經嘗試限制他出場時 間了。 In the perfect storm of egos in that locker room, he's the steady lighthouse shining through the chaos, pointing the way home. When he talks he sounds like a polished politician, with a pleasant blend of wit and intelligent comment. There's nothing inconsistent or unreliable about the man. Ray是個在休息室陷入風暴時仍然保有自我的球員,如同穩固的燈塔指引混亂的球員,找到 回家的方向。Ray談話時像個優雅的政治家,伴隨著愉快的幽默和智慧的評論。言行不一或 者是不可靠這種事情,是跟Ray絕緣的。 So why is it that we never know what we're going to get from him, especially when the playoffs roll around? 所以我們永遠不知道Ray會給我們什麼驚喜,尤其是在季後賽系列中的表現。 Take a look at his game logs. By my rough count he only scored in single digits in 7 out of the 79 regular season games in which he played. But in just 14 playoff games, it happened 4 times. That isn't to say he had a bad playoffs. It is just that he was feast or famine. 看他的比賽記錄,我粗略估計,Ray出賽的79場季賽中個位數得分有七場。但是在季後賽, 這種事情發生了四次。這並不是說Ray在季後賽表現不好,他只是大起大落了點。 Just take a look at the first two games of the playoffs. Game one: He shoots 1 for 12 for just 4 points in 39 minutes. Game two: he shoots 50% and scores 30 points. Later he followed up a 10 point game with a 51 point barrage in a losing effort. He was very hit or miss in the playoffs the year before as well. 從季後賽前兩場比賽看起,Game 1:Ray投12中一,在39分鐘內只得到了四分。 Game 2:Ray命中率五成,得到了三十分。 在Ray季後賽大殺四方,拿下五十一分後,下場比賽失去能量只拿下十分。跟去年季後賽一 樣,Ray不是非常火燙就是百投不進。 So what gives? Why can't he be consistent in the playoffs? Here are a few theories, none of which I can prove. 所以這給我們什麼啟示,為什麼Ray不能在季後賽保持著他的穩定?這裡有一些理論可以佐 証我對這種大起大落表現的看法。 * The nature of shooting: Kind of like baseball hitters, even the best 3 ball shooters are destined to fail more than half the time. Sometimes the good and bad shots bunch up together, maintaining his typical average but making individual good and bad games stand out. 投籃的性質:就如同棒球的打者一樣,即使是最好的三棒打者,也是註定會有超過一半的 打擊是落空的。有時候好的表現加上壞的表現,加起來才會是他的平均表現。 * Age/Injuries: It is a long season for over 30 guys and he even admitted that he has struggled with injuries that he didn't tell us about. When a shooter has issues with his legs, the shots just don't fall as often. 年紀跟傷勢:對一個超過三十歲的球員來說,這是一個漫長的球季,Ray甚至承認,他在沒 有告訴其他人傷勢下,苦苦掙扎。當一個射手腳上有傷,投籃是不可能常常球球空心的。 * Playoff gameplanning: There's a big difference between getting comfortable looks against the Bobcats in the regular season vs. seeing specific rotations designed by coaches to knock you off your rhythm. 季後賽計劃:這不同於季賽可以輕鬆的打山貓的比賽,面臨對手教練會企圖破壞你比賽的 節奏的戰術。 * Teammates: Perhaps more than other players on the Celtics, Ray is reliant upon his teammates to get him the ball in the right spots. Sometimes in the playoffs Paul might try to do too much himself or Rondo might be a little off his game and the ball just doesn't find Ray in the normal flow of the offense. For a guy so dependent upon routine, that has to throw a wrench into his works. 隊友:也許比起Celtics的其他人,Ray比較依賴隊友讓他得到好的投籃位置。有時候,PP 給自己太多嘗試進攻的機會,或者是Rondo有點偏離比賽,以至於沒辦法第一時間找到Ray 的位置。對一個射手來說,習慣的出手位置跟接球方式是有影響的。 Or maybe I'm reading too much into things and the peaks and valleys he's gone through have been anomalies. Maybe we'll see a consistent Ray Allen knocking down 3s all through the playoffs next year. That would certainly bode well for his future on this team. 否則我閱讀了太多有關他克服比賽起起落落的文章。也許明年我們將會看到一個穩定的射 手Ray,在季後賽繼續他致命的三分。這將會是這支球隊重要的支柱。 As most of you should be aware, he's in the last year of his contract. He's expressed interest in signing an extension, but you know there's little chance Ainge will give up the payroll flexibility he provides us with next summer. 大部分的人都知道,今年會是Ray合約的最後一年。Ray對於繼續做綠血人有很大興趣, 但是你知道的,Ainge有一點點可能性會放棄續約,來換取明年夏天薪資操作的靈活性。 Despite some early summer rumors, I think there's a very small chance that he would be dealt before the trade deadline, but the option is always there if a sweetheart type of deal presents itself. And headed into the summer, they can either re-sign him for a lot less than what he's making now, or they can sign-and-trade him for good value in return, or they can cut ties with him and allocate that money elsewhere. Nobody knows exactly what chaos will ensue next summer, but having flexibility to react to the market is critical for Ainge. 儘管在早一點的夏天Rumor中,我認為有非常小的機會,他會把Ray在交易截止日換出去, 但是機會總是存在,但是條件在於這個交易內容是否會被接受。而這個夏天,球團可以重 新用較低的價錢跟Ray簽下新合約,或者是用S&T的方式換來更有價值的球員,還是就此恩 斷義絕來換取薪資空間。沒有人可以預期明年夏天的球員簽約大混戰,但是薪資具有靈活 性,對Ainge來說是很重要的。 I don't know if this is going to be his last season as a Celtic or if he's going to retire in Boston several years down the line. I don't know if he'll be hot and cold in the playoffs again or if he'll find his post-season groove and stay there. But I do know that even when he misses his first 10 shots, there's nobody I'd rather have taking the last shot. 我不知道這是不是Ray身為Celtics的最後一季,或者是在數年之後以綠血人的身分退休。 我不知道在這季的季後賽他會再次表現大起大落,或者是找到以往大殺四方的狀態。但是 我知道,即使Ray開賽後連續十投不中,我還是會選他來投最後一擊。 -- Ray就留下來吧,拿個三年2100~2400萬, 拿個五個總冠軍之後退休,大家都沒有遺憾!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.162.116.158

09/17 16:16,
Allen真的是三巨頭裡面最危險的...要留下來阿!!!
09/17 16:16

09/17 16:17,
有一個神奇的射手在隊中 這是多麼幸福的一件事阿
09/17 16:17

09/17 16:22,
交易日把ray交易出去會被罵死吧....
09/17 16:22

09/17 16:33,
我希望未來幾年都還可以聽到RayyyyyyyyyyyyyyAllen~~
09/17 16:33

09/17 16:37,
我是希望他能打破Miller紀錄然後在bos退休 >/////<
09/17 16:37
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.162.116.158 ※ 編輯: feelike 來自: 218.162.116.158 (09/17 17:43)

09/17 22:48, , 1F
噢 ~~ 別再換了拔 這樣我又要換球隊了 = =
09/17 22:48, 1F

09/18 00:38, , 2F
最後一句很貼切人心~
09/18 00:38, 2F

09/18 00:40, , 3F
大推最後一句
09/18 00:40, 3F

09/18 19:54, , 4F
就算是明星隊我也會選他執行最後一擊
09/18 19:54, 4F