[情報] Dime Q&A with Leandro Barbosa

看板Raptors作者 (彎握的)時間14年前 (2010/08/18 08:14), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
NBA, Olympics / Aug 13, 2010 / 4:00 pm Dime Q&A: Leandro Barbosa on the Toronto trade and Team Brazil By Austin Burton http://tinyurl.com/2bgff3s http://dimemag.com/2010/08/dime-qa-leandro-barbosa-on-the-toronto-trade-and-te am-brazil/ I had Leandro Barbosa pegged for a monster season in 2009-10. Coming off a down year where he endured the death of his mother and nagging injuries, Barbosa used the summer to lead the Brazilian national team to a FIBA Americas gold medal (and an automatic spot in the 2012 Olympics), and with his health in order, seemed ready to blow up like he did when he won NBA Sixth Man of the Year three years ago. 我知道小巴期許2009-10對他而言是一個好的球季。在他承受了母親死亡還有惱人傷痛的一 年之後,小巴在夏天帶領著巴西國家隊拿到美錦金牌(可直接晉級2012奧運),同時在他傷好 了之後,他似乎是要像三年前得到NBA最佳第六人時一樣爆發了。 Didn’t quite happen that way. While his Phoenix Suns surprised everyone by making a run to the Western Conference Finals, Barbosa averaged only 9.5 points in 17 minutes per game and shot just 42 percent from the floor. Earlier this summer, he was traded to the Toronto Raptors in a deal for Hedo Turkoglu. 可是事情沒有發生。即使他所屬的鳳凰城太陽隊以打進西區總冠軍賽驚艷了所有人,但是他 平均每場只上17分鐘得9.5分並且只有42%的命中率。在這個夏天的一開始,他被交易到多倫 多暴龍隊以換取Hedo Turkoglu。 Barbosa played at Rucker Park earlier today in a scrimmage between Team Brazil and Team Puerto Rico, and I spoke to him after his team was on the wrong end of a blowout: 在今天稍早之前,小巴在Rucker Park打了一場巴西隊跟波多黎各隊的比賽,我在賽後訪問 了小巴: Dime: How are you feeling about the trade to the Raptors? Dime:你對於被交易到暴龍隊有什麼感覺? Leandro Barbosa: I’m happy. It’s a better situation for me, because I know that I will play more minutes than I used to in Phoenix. I’m a little bit sad because I loved Phoenix and I love the friends that I made in the organization. I will miss that. But I think everybody knows the NBA is a business, and we’re all involved in that business. Any day it can happen, and this time it happened to me. 小巴:我很高興。那對我來說是一個比較好的環境,因為我知道我將會有比在鳳凰城還更多 的上場時間。我有一點傷心因為我愛鳳凰城跟我在那個團隊裡認識的朋友。我會想念他們。 但是我想每個人都知道NBA是一比生意,而且我們都被包括在內。每一天都會發生這樣的 事,只是這次是發生在我身上。 Dime: Did you know there was a trade in the works? Dime:你當時知道有交易正在進行嗎? LB: Yeah, I knew I was going to get traded. I asked for a trade after the season. I told Phoenix I wanted to play in a better situation for me, which I think I have in Toronto. I didn’t get that chance to play a lot in Phoenix, so I wanted to go to a different team. The first team that came was Toronto, and I have a good relationship with Bryan Colangelo, so everything worked out. 小巴:是的,我知道我將要被交易。我在球季結束後要求被交易。我告訴鳳凰城我想要在一 個對我比較好的條件下打球,那些我認為我在多倫多可以擁有的。我沒有在鳳凰城發揮的機 會,所以我想要去別的球隊。我第一個想到的就是多倫多,而且我跟小柯的關係很好,所以 交易發生了。 Dime: What is your role going to be with the Raptors? Dime:你將在暴龍隊扮演什麼樣的角色? LB: I don’t know what my role or what position I’m going to play yet, but I’ m going to do the best I can and help my team win. 小巴:我還不知道我將會扮演什麼角色或是打什麼位置,但是我將會盡我所能做到最好並幫 助球隊贏球。 Dime: Before the trade, did you have any friends on the Raptors? Dime:在交易之前,你在暴龍隊有朋友嗎? LB: Oh yeah. I know (Andrea) Bargnani, I know (Jose) Calderon. All the international players, we all know each other because we play against each other a lot in tournaments. 小巴:有的。我認識狀元,我認識Calderon。所有的國際球員,我們都互相認識因為我們在 很多的國際比賽中互相對抗。 Dime: How is Team Brazil looking for the World Championship? Dime:你認為巴西隊在世錦賽中會有什麼樣的表現? LB: We’re looking good. A couple of players are not healthy right now, but they will be OK. We have really good chemistry. Every country is on a mission in the World Championship, and we’re on a mission. I’m hoping for good results. 小巴:我們還不錯。有一些球員現在還不是很健康,但是他們會復元的。我們有很好的化學 效應。每個參賽國都在準備世錦賽,我們也是。我希望會有好成績。 Dime: Brazil has three NBA big men in Nene, Tiago Splitter and Anderson Varejao. With so many other big men out of the tournament — Pau Gasol, Dwight Howard, guys like that — how will that help you guys? Dime:巴西有三個NBA等級的長人,Nene、Tiago Splitter跟Anderson Varejao。同時這次 有很多長人(像是Pau Gasol跟Dwight Howard)不打這次比賽,你認為這對你們有什麼幫助? LB: It will be an advantage. But FIBA is a totally different game, totally different tournament than the NBA. The rules, the ball, everything changes. It’ s not like the NBA. So we’ll see what happens, but we do have good size and good players. 小巴:這會是一個優點。但是世錦賽是一個完全不同的比賽,完全跟NBA不同。規則、球、 所有東西有改變。那不像是NBA。所以我們會等著看有什麼事發生,但是我們確實擁有好的 體型跟好球員。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.79.203.82

08/18 23:12, , 1F
結訓假轉眼就過= =~潛水5天還是沒看到令人驚艷的交易阿
08/18 23:12, 1F

08/18 23:13, , 2F
嘖嘖...中鋒板凳深度堪慮...大N走了要怎麼辦...
08/18 23:13, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CQoNwCB (Raptors)